After all that Sanaya did for Barun, he should support her too - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Of course we all are craving for Sarun's bites, but that does not mean we have to expect too much from Barun. In most relationships it will seems like one takes more effort than the other one, but it's only Barun and Sanaya, who knows why Barun was not there.

Most of the co-actors are not even in touch after a show has ended. But these two are very close friends. Barun has his reaons for not showing up last weekend. But even if he came, he wouldn't have been in focus. It was only Monaya, who were in focus, since Mohit is her boyfriend. Colors might not even focus too much on an onscreen jodi from their rival channel.

He has been at jhalak's set to support her earlier, and this is the prove (gif credit: aheli)

Even though majority of Barun fans vote for Sanya Irani on a regular basis..even though Sanaya herself says that Barun and everyone of the ipk gang supports her..even though Sanaya would never accuse of Barun of such a ridiculous thing..even though Sanaya herself said that rest of my family could not make it here in the semi finale episode..Some sanaya fans just have to taint everything..sad indeed..such wise people here who calls themselves Barun's fan and stand on two feet the moment they feel they can accuse him
WE care if Barun comes to the jdj finale..U haters really do not have to care or say anything about it..why accuse Barun only?How do u know he did not come coz of work commitments?..whn Sanaya came to support him during MAMR promotional even,she made it coz she was free but yet left early..Barun must have been busy in some other city..how do u know this isnt the case?

I would really like to hear Sanaya's own opinion on the blame game her fandom is playing..That might just knock some sense into people
Originally posted by archana.mh17

I didn't want to comment. Because I know this is a never ending discussion & people will feel what they want to feel. But seeing the comments here, I am tempted to put in my two cents. Would it have been great had Barun come to JDJ to support Sanaya? Hell yeah, I remember how Sanaya coming out in support of MAMR had driven the fandom crazy. They are great to watch together. But that is that. I think if one has mature, grown up friendships, one will understand that sometimes it is possible to come out & support each other & at other times, life happens. If Barun could show up in that AV for Sanaya, I don't think he would have had an issue in turning up on the sets with the others, to show his support. So, if he didn't & Sanaya doesn't seem affected,it isprobably because he couldn't. And, no, you don't keep scores among friends. That you did this for me, so, I do this for you. That is not how it works. And, Twitter? This is a guy who doesn't even tweet about his own videos, short films. And, I think fans often don't realise that they are overstepping boundaries. Sanaya, Barun, that entire gang knows how best to go about their friendship. Considering the fact that we aren't even privy to their equation, their interaction, it is extremely high-handed to comment about them in terms of expectations that go beyond their work. They know best how to go about handling their people. While I would love to see them together in a frame, it was not an obligation for Sanaya to have come to promote MAMR. Barun had said it. And, it is not an obligation for Barun to go on JDJ, although I would have loved for him to. And, considering they have known each other for so long & have been such great friends, I think if Sanaya has no issue with him, I don't see why anyone else should. He has confessed himself to be too lazy & that Sanaya knows that about him. They seem to be cool with it. As usual, it is the fans who are disgruntled. I was too, but for very selfish reasons. I would love a good dose of them on-screen. That's about it. Not because he owes her something. I think they'd be better equipped to decide who owes whom what than a 3rd party.

very well said dear..
i just wanted him to come so we can get to see them together onscreen..

Originally posted by -FriedriceJi-

The voting lines are closed for India. He being on twitter never tweeted to his fans to support her. Well nevermind, TeamBarun along with many fans of Barun supported Sanaya, in the voting. Now, its really doesn't matter if he comes in the finale to support her or not. Well if he does it'd celebration time for all SaRun fans around the world.

I think it would matter to sanaya if one of her really close friends make it to the finale to share her joy if she wins😊..As far as I have seen,majority Barun fans voted for her anyway and we are kind of used to our idiol not being an active person on twitter..We know he is friends with Sanaya and he would want us to vote😃..U know its just my opinion but I think sanaya should have joined twitter herself and made a vote appeal,dat would have impacted the most..saw during Drashti's time that it helped her a lot..ohh yeah,Sanaya isnt a social networking person herself😆..same pinch😉
Edited by Dazzler. - 8 years ago
Hello everyone,

As many people have pointed out, what goes on in an actor's life is not always open. Similarly, whether Barun is supporting Sanaya or not may not be out in the open. It is a personal choice.

This topic is closed as it is discussions of an actor's personal choice and personal life.

Regards,

Shreya

IPK DT