Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello people!! 

I know it's been AGES since I said I'd update this. But I kinda hit a mental block, and then school and life got in the way. But as you can see I'm slowly making my way to updating many things. And for those wondering when I'll update MJ, I say: Patience 😛 I am slowly working my way up to that, because as avid readers know, my updates tend to be quite long. Which means I usually a few days just to write them. 

Anyhoo! Here is Part 2 of the Two Shot. I decided to end it here. I had another scene I was going to add in, but it's better suited as it's own separate OS. (I'll post that tomorrow!)

Enjoy! 😳

Galatiyan: Part 2 

The uneven torn pieces of paper lay strewn across the floor, mocking him. He kneeled down to the floor, his hand caressing them. Asad closed his eyes in frustration at himself. He picked them up, scanning the floor for any stray pieces. He looked at her closed room door for a moment, contemplating an apology. But he decided against it. A part of him was still unable to voice his emotions, and to make matters worse, he was sure Zoya would want nothing to do with him for the time being. He couldn't blame her, after all. 

"It seemed to be an address of some sort," he stated, thinking aloud. The pieces now lay on the table attached to his settee. Pieces of crooked tape reflected his attempts to rejoin the shredded piece of paper. 

"I wonder what this address is leading to." He got up and paced with the paper in his hand. The address was familiar to him, but he couldn't pinpoint it. Why did the road sound so familiar? Isn't this the road past Highway 13? It is! Asad grinned triumphantly. He walked out of his room and took long, measured strides towards Zoya's room. But just as he was about to knock on the door, he froze. 

Aapko aapke gusse aur gham ke alawa kuch aur dikhai nahin deta!

Asad hung his head low. He couldn't just casually tell her he'd figured it out. Not after everything he had said to her, and the way he treated her. He sighed. Walking back to his room, he closed the door behind him, and set the paper back on the table attached to the settee. He sat on the edge of his bed, and cradled his head in his hands. 

"How do I go about telling Ms. Farooqui about this so she'll listen?" 

The next morning, Zoya woke up with tear stains on her cheeks. She groaned. It was bad enough she'd let him see her cry, but now she had clear proof all over her face of the fact that she cried herself to sleep last night. Ignoring the thoughts crossing her mind, Zoya freshened up and used extra cover up. She would be damned if she let Mr. Khan see any traces of her tears. 

She walked over to her bedroom door, and noticed something taped up to the outside. Frowning in confusion, she opened the door and grabbed the note. Who would tape something like this? She laughed mentally at how annoyed Mr. Khan would to be find tape on one his pristine glass doors. 

Opening the envelope, Zoya's eyes widened, as the contents almost slipped out of her hands. 

I have a clue about your Abbu. 

Meet me at the front door at 10 AM. 

-A

Zoya looked up towards Asad's door, in shock. He wants to help me? Looking at her watch, she noted the time. 9:15 AM. Well I'm not going to give up a clue that might lead me to Abbu just because I don't want to see Akdu's face. Zoya sighed, giving in. She waited until 9:55 AM, and made her way to the front door. She knew he'd be early as well, Mr. Khan was always annoyingly punctual. 

"Ms. Farooqui," Asad acknowledged her with a hint of relief. She didn't blow me off. 

"Mr. Khan," she replied flatly. He winced a little at her tone, but chose to let it go. On some level, he knew he deserved it. "Do you really have a clue about my abbu, or are you just trying to find an excuse to not apologize?" 

Asad's eyes widened a little at her jab. How does she know I don't like apologizing? Clearing his throat, he took out the awkwardly taped up paper from his pocket. It was Zoya's turn to be shocked. 

"You put it back together..." she trailed off, looking up at him. Asad nodded lightly, unsure of what else he could say. 

"I was able to get the address. And," he hesitated. Zoya noticed this. 

"And...?" She urged him to continue. She could see the self-loathing and remorse in his eyes, and no longer had the heart to make him feel guiltier. It just wasn't in her nature. "Aapko pata yeh jaga kahan hai, Mr. Khan?" she asked, suddenly excited. 

Asad smiled to himself. She really couldn't hold a grudge, which made him feel even guiltier. But there was something endearing, and heartbreakingly tender, about her excitement over the smallest bit of information. 

"Yes. It's just past highway 13. We can go now, if you want..." The last words came out as a whisper, as he hesitated to get them out. 

"Are you sure?" Zoya asked quietly. Asad nodded tightly, again. "Baad mein mat boliye ki I dragged you away from your precious work," she teased good naturedly and Asad felt himself smile bigger. 

"Ms. Farooqui, jabse aap aayi hain, I have barely worked anyway. A few hours won't make a difference, I don't think." Zoya's eyes widened at his cheeky response. "Ab apna moo band kije, aur please get into the car. I want to be back before it gets dark, and this place is pretty far." With that, he opened the front door, and walked out towards the car. 

Zoya bit back a laugh. "Once an Akdu, always an Akdu." Shaking her head at his attempt to restore the balance between then, she followed him to the car, and continued to chatter away the whole drive there. 

Hope you liked this short little story! Just wanted this to be acknowledged. It was too early for them to be too mushy or even intimate haha. But at least it was a little less demeaning for Zoya than the way they did it on the show. Do leave a comment if you liked it. 

Chao! 😳

Edited by mochhug - 8 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh Just Perfect AsYa... Asad's attempt for helping Zoya... Zoya let goes everything... I just loved it
KeyaHira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't stop smiling 
😃😳😆
EddyCurrents thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Monicaaa...oh my darling 🤣
this is just so awesome 👏
i love it ❤️
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow man this was just sooo awesome
I loved it soo much
It was like perfect ❤️
Asad had his own way to apologise and cover his fault
Zoya has such a big hear
She really doesn't keep grudges
They are so beautiful together
There is more to it right..??
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And the original asya...
Liked it...

His efforts for helping her lol ...

It was all good.
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dis is awesum
typical asya
thanks for pm
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is what our ASYA were like. Far away from each other but together too.

Loved reading it Monica.

Thanks for writing it.
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful one..
wow...asad rejoined that pieces of papers to understand address...
and he offered help to zoya to finding that place...great...
loved it...