Harry Potter

DOTW:Ron/Hermione vs. Harry/Hermione (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
What i WANT : Harry-Hermoine
They look really cute together and hermoine is always there for him wen he needs her and visa versa. I think dere is more to their frndship. And dey defintly arnt boring. Serious, yes, but not boring. And i think dere romance wud be intense. Embarrassed

What wud Happen : Ron-Hermoine
As far as i see, Ron-Hermoine are gonna get together. Thats the clues JK rowling is giving atleast. But seriously, hermoine is way too serious for him. And i dunt lyk ron much. Hez overdoes it sumtymes. Confused

Pooja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW:Ron/Hermione vs. Harry/Hermione (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMarauderx

Ok so things against H/Hr:
1) They're dead-boring.....
2) It'll leave Ron out as the odd-ball
3) Hermione's way too scared of Harry's temper( like in OotP)
4) They never have fun together..(i.e without Ron being there with them)

About #3, i felt that she was infact good with his anger, she knew exactly how ot handle it, on the other hand Ron didnt and Ron is Harry's better friend (clearly seen in GoF)  example follows..
--

"Been having a nice little chat with her about whether or not I'm a lying, attention-seeking prat, have you?" said Harry loudly.

"No," said Hermione calmly. "I told her to keep her big fat mouth shut about you, actually. And it would be quite nice if you stopped jumping down Ron's and my throats, Harry, because if you haven't noticed, we're on your side."

There was a short pause.

"Sorry," said Harry in a low voice

pg 222

--

i noe this wasnt really the reply of the discussion.. for my discussion - i would love to have harry/hermione, but thats only for fanfiction, when i read the books, i see it totally as ron and hermione. It just fits in too well, agreed they fight/argue but thats normal oddly enough. in my school , ppl who like each other, argue more than normal friends.. and ofcourse teh card which everyone plays for R/Hr   Opposite Attracts

Edited by dm_hpcrazy - 01 November 2006 at 4:47pm

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I actually never thought harry-hermy could happen until i entered the world of HP shipping. Before that, i use to think that the obvious couple was Ron-hermy and it is too but somehow ron-hermy doesn't work for me. ConfusedThey could argue all the time and have all those romantic feelings for each other but for me, the girl who suits harry most is hermione,and these two deserve each other. Ginny may have entered harry's life and hermione may have been going out with ron but harry and hermione could have proved to be the classic example of a lovely pair. you can accuse me of having a bias on this issue, since ron and ginny have never been my most favourite people in the HP series but JKR obviously has different views than i and after all, she's the author.Ron-Hermy has happened and will continue to be but Harry and Hermy were supposed to be, meant to be..

Edited by simplyvivacious - 02 November 2006 at 10:41am

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged

well i used to be Harry-Hermione shipper..now im a Draco-Hermione shipper......

But if we are comparing ron-hermione and harry-hermione....well i will definately choose harry-hermione...coz well they are perfect for each other...

the whole idea of ron n hermione never appealed to me,i feel they are more like siblings......even if they get together...they will spend most of their time fighting only,specially wid ron's jealous nature.......i agree opposites attract,but this is like toooo oppositeDead....not that i dont like ron,i like him n find him quite funny...but i dont like him as hermione's love interest

harry and hermione would make a very good couple...mostly bcoz they understand each other very well n they dont need to explain themselves,n hermione understands harry better than any1 else....

the books may give the impression of ron n hermione as a couple...but the movies dont........coz the chemistry shown between harry n hermione in the movies is just 2 gudEmbarrassed

JKR has directly portrayed the chances of ron n hermione as a couple...but the movies have indirectly portrayed harry n hermione as a potential couple.....

wow...what bhashan i wrote.........what i really want is to c draco n hermione as a couple(u shld read their fanfics...awesome i tell u!!!)....but i know tht will never happen Ouch

Edited by sidsk - 04 November 2006 at 8:53am

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Exactly, the chemistry b/w emma and Daniel in the movies is too strong 2 ignore... On the other hand, dere is hardly any chemistry b/w Rupert and Emma....

Farzanamemon

Farzanamemon

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Tongue Your hot

hp_2006

hp_2006

Posted: 14 November 2006 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I am a ron-hermione supporter.Even though they fight with each other,ron s always ready to fight for her whenever she s humiliated by draco.It s obvious that he cares for her.harry loves her only as a friend.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

hp_2006

hp_2006

Posted: 14 November 2006 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Even rupert-emma pair s very good.they have a great onscreen chemistry too.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

Post Reply New Post

Go to top