Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0033FF">You will get many examples like this. But did any of them marry their DIL's sisters? Give me at least one example in Bollywood or in any part of the world who married their DIL's sisters. I'm not a hypocrite.

</font>

sharoon its against if rules to compare real life people and discuss their personal lives to fiction ( that too in a disgraceful manner) . I am sorry to say I will have to report you
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zainabawoon

sharoon its against if rules to compare real life people and discuss their personal lives to fiction ( that too in a disgraceful manner) . I am sorry to say I will have to report you

It is one of the Dheera supporters who is comparing real life people with the fiction in a disgraceful way. Not me. First you read their posts carefully. Then come back to me.

And who are you to report? I myself will report to the moderators if we cannot have a healthy discussion.

Have I not written in the beginning of the post that don't take anything personally? When you guys became defensive, it was Zarina who reminded them.

There are some members who try to thrust their views on the members who don't wish to ship this fiction relationship.

That is not fair.

Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zainabawoon...am i missing something here? I think i have read all the posts here and not once have i seen sharoon making personal attacks or anything that you claim she did? Would help if you can maybe show some examples of her overstepping her boundaries? I am
Old you see..eyes are not what they used to be...but you should have the evidence before you accuse someone..TYIA..
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snsaddict

Zainabawoon...am i missing something here? I think i have read all the posts here and not once have i seen sharoon making personal attacks or anything that you claim she did? Would help if you can maybe show some examples of her overstepping her boundaries? I am
Old you see..eyes are not what they used to be...but you should have the evidence before you accuse someone..TYIA..

If I am wrong or if I make personal attacks I do accept it. It is some of the members who dragged those celebrities in between.

They go to any extent to defend the couple and force the members ship the couple.  Since you have read the posts you decide for yourself. 

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I have known Kavitha (Sharoon) for a while now... she never makes any personal attacks or she never questions others' opinions... this is going too much against her... Where did she bring real life reel life thing in discussion ? Some one brought AIsh/Abhi so she brought that up... 
What is the need to report ??

Sd1978 thumbnail
Sharoon..ive read all ur posts..not only on this thread...ur one of the most level headed forumers ive seen..thats y i asked th accuser to show proof...hahaha..sorry if my post made u think otherwise...
kavitha_r thumbnail

Your allegations are absolutely baseless. When I said that you will find many examples I meant to say that people do date with girls much younger to them or even marry them but they do follow their ethics. 

Can you tell me what is so disgraceful about it?  

I have never made any personal attacks on any of the members or their views otherwise I have thousand and one things to comment about this couple and to the ones who support the said couple. 

I am telling you very decently that you read all the posts once again and get back to me .
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snsaddict

Sharoon..ive read all ur posts..not only on this thread...ur one of the most level headed forumers ive seen..thats y i asked th accuser to show proof...hahaha..sorry if my post made u think otherwise...

Yes,  I know.  I remember you and me spoke about this issue. 

This has not been different from the things which we faced. 

It is sad to say that things have not improved much despite the stringent rules that the moderators have made
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

I have known Kavitha (Sharoon) for a while now... she never makes any personal attacks or she never questions others' opinions... this is going too much against her... Where did she bring real life reel life thing in discussion ? Some one brought AIsh/Abhi so she brought that up... 

What is the need to report ??

Gayatri one member brought abhi/aish and the other has dragged amir, salman,  shahrukh and katrina in the forum

That is three much. 
Sd1978 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Yes, I know. I remember you and me spoke about this issue.

This has not been different from the things which we faced.

It is sad to say that things have not improved much despite the stringent rules that the moderators have made

Don't be disheartened! Just do what you do best..that is to post your views and ur polls..this is a forum anyway..in a way i can understand the dharam/meera shippers..their passion kindof reminds me of the gohem shippers in way...though the situations/characters of the 2 couples are very different...wherever there are shippers...there is bound to be wars between diff grps..its when ppl start pushing their views on others that things turn ugly..guess many forumers have yet to mature in that sense..