Diya Aur Baati Hum

Reference To Ramayan

Mugl-e-azam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
M not getting a good feeling about reference to Diwali by bhabho to ved. We know what happened to Sita Ma after her return to ayodhya. Are the CVs hinting towards what I was fearing about, permanent separation? Shri Ram and Sita Ma did not meet after their separation. And just like Sita Ma's character was questioned as she had stayed in Lanka, same way sandhya will be questioned. Ok fine. If they want to portray Shri Ram-Sita Ma story then be it I would like to remind the CVs that after separation too Shri Ram did not marry as he had taken EK PATNI VRAT DHARMA and when ashwamedh yagna was performed which can be done by couples only, Shri Ram got a golden idol made of Sita ji to complete the yagna. Going by that if sooraj ji- sandhya are separated I will oppose another woman in his life.

Meena is a snake. Sandhya saved her so many times and she never misses an opportunity to raise a finger at her. Bhabho can forget meena's deeds but she always remembers sandhya's minor mistakes. Hell.. 😡 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Meena is a snake. Sandhya saved her so many times and she never misses an opportunity to raise a finger at her. Bhabho can forget meena's deeds but she always remembers sandhya's minor mistakes. Hell.. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 
 Totally agree.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meena swings both ways. She doesn't like either Laalima or Sandhya. But Bhabho is the one with the power to make a difference in their lives. Bhabho is not being fair to either Laalima or Sandhya with her moves, least of all to Suraj. She can punish Sandhya but she has no right whatsoever to ruin Laalima's life. Here again she is not thinking really of Laalima. She is looking to give the maximum pain to Sandhya.

Going by Ramayan though, I feel Suraj and Sandhya are going to have a night of milan before coming back to RM and Sandhya will get pregnant. Will she have to leave in that state remains to be seen. Anyway don't try to boil your blood just yet. We have to arm ourselves with a lot of grit to watch the next few episodes. I only hope they don't butcher Sandy. She is about to be losing her parents and husband in one swoop. I hope Ved stands by her even if Suraj gets trapped.

Mugl-e-azam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deebz

Meena swings both ways. She doesn't like either Laalima or Sandhya. But Bhabho is the one with the power to make a difference in their lives. Bhabho is not being fair to either Laalima or Sandhya with her moves, least of all to Suraj. She can punish Sandhya but she has no right whatsoever to ruin Laalima's life. Here again she is not thinking really of Laalima. She is looking to give the maximum pain to Sandhya.

Going by Ramayan though, I feel Suraj and Sandhya are going to have a night of milan before coming back to RM and Sandhya will get pregnant. Will she have to leave in that state remains to be seen. Anyway don't try to boil your blood just yet. We have to arm ourselves with a lot of grit to watch the next few episodes. I only hope they don't butcher Sandy. She is about to be losing her parents and husband in one swoop. I hope Ved stands by her even if Suraj gets trapped.

Yes ved and to some extent I think even Emily will stand by her. Actually I can still bear separation but sooraj ji's second marriage will really break my heart. Yes meena has not changed just to divert bhabho attention she can bring in any one no matter how small that person's mistake is. Sooraj ji is a male but poor sandhya is physically exhausted so don't know about Milan Ki night 😳 but it would be worth watching. But at least we get that far. The pace of the show has become slow. Second October has already passed. I want happy days to come in their lives. No more depression 😃
Deebz thumbnail
Haha, I am going with Sandy's pregnancy only for Ramayan connection. I am usually wrong in these things.😆 I was upset when Laalima first appeared, But now, at this time, if Bhabho succeeds in separating them, I say so be it. I am as exhausted as Sandy is of Bhabhooliganisms. If they do get separated because of Suraj's guilt regarding Laalima's reputation or Sandhya's guilt over Suraj's state after her fake death then let them separate. The country needs officers like Sandy. 
RM's loss will be country's gain. I say Amen!
Mugl-e-azam thumbnail

Haha, I am going with Sandy's pregnancy only for Ramayan connection. I am usually wrong in these things.😆I was upset when Laalima first appeared, But now, at this time, if Bhabho succeeds in separating them, I say so be it. I am as exhausted as Sandy is of Bhabhooliganisms. If they do get separated because of Suraj's guilt regarding Laalima's reputation or Sandhya's guilt over Suraj's state after her fake death then let them separate. The country needs officers like Sandy.

I got that pregnancy point in your first post only 😃 😃 . But honestly speaking if one is guilty of hurting his/ her partner, then only the partner's love can help one come out of that guilt. And in this case its their love that has to over take everything. Sooraj ji only wants sandhya and sandhya won't let any one come close to sooraj ji. I think spark should be there in Every couple irrespective of the number of years they have been married. So I want the lovers in both these to take over the husband and wife in them. 😃
AG_DABH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If they were a normal couple, after all they had to leave, I wuold say there is no power to separete them. But as it is a show, and most of all, there is bhabhoo, I really am expecting everithing. 
As far as we know bhabhoo, she can do everything in order to prove her "values" and her "moral" - something neither she, nor her other children have. 
Sorry, but my only explanation of all her behavior is she does not understand what is that thing, some people call it love.
It'll not be fair, if Sooraj and Sandhya allow something or someone separate them! 
If they are separated, i'll be glad if they got separated but from RM together! And with ved!

As for Mena, her character is the gosip lady from the nighborhood - she is a lost cause. She is able to try everithing, but she is not the problem. The point is who is listening to her! I've seen Sooraj oposing her and strong. so really hope he has grown to defend himself and his wife and son.
Edited by AG_DABH - 8 years ago
Mugl-e-azam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AG_DABH

If they were a normal couple, after all they had to leave, I wuold say there is no power to separete them. But as it is a show, and most of all, there is bhabhoo, I really am expecting everithing.

As far as we know bhabhoo, she can do everything in order to prove her "values" and her "moral" - something neither she, nor her other children have.
Sorry, but my only explanation of all her behavior is she does not understand what is that thing, some people call it love.
It'll not be fair, if Sooraj and Sandhya allow something or someone separate them!
If they are separated, i'll be glad if they got separated but from RM together! And with ved!

As for Mena, her character is the gosip lady from the nighborhood - she is a lost cause. She is able to try everithing, but she is not the problem. The point is who is listening to her! I've seen Sooraj oposing her and strong. so really hope he has grown to defend himself and his wife and son.

Its not bhabho's values but her ego that causes chaos. On one side she kept pestering Sandhya for a taabar( child) on the other hand she didnt like Sooraj ji's closeness with Sandhya. Sooraj ji gave her a befitting answer after papad fiasco. Yes its a show and anything can happen in it. But that anything should not be something which is prevalent in all other shows. DABH made a standard for itself so I want that must be maintained. Sooraj ji is the only child of bhabho who is obedient, patient, with values. So i guess Sooraj ji has taken after bhabhasa rest all his siblings have taken after bhabho.
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha, I am going with Sandy's pregnancy only for Ramayan connection. I am usually wrong in these things.😆I was upset when Laalima first appeared, But now, at this time, if Bhabho succeeds in separating them, I say so be it. I am as exhausted as Sandy is of Bhabhooliganisms. If they do get separated because of Suraj's guilt regarding Laalima's reputation or Sandhya's guilt over Suraj's state after her fake death then let them separate. The country needs officers like Sandy.

I too say Amen If SurYa seperation is the solution then yes let it happen. I seriously am not looking for chastity drama and cvs atleast dont bring great mythos and try to induce them somehow. You cant handle them so dont touch them. Im fed up with this lalima and Sandy comparision of their wife qualities how can they be compared when their situations and circumstances are completely different? Im not defending her fake death here and I dont want butchering of Sandy anymore. Whatever it is she deserves Ved's love. Hope cvs dont turn off the kid against her. If bhabho and meena are called as great mothers then Sandy deserves to be called as a mother. She saved chote raja life by risking her life and mission so she too have mother qualities and mind you chote raja is helping Suraj each time from getting caught becuase of Sandhya only. He wants his kaaki to be saved and brought out of the wall so he is helping suraj when he understood suraj also wants the same. Edited by jsingh12 - 8 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
^Agree JSingh. There are people saying Sandy deserves everything including Ved.to be taken away from her. Her guilt over her fake death and her unwillingness to separate Ved from Suraj may make her walk away from it all. Plus I am sure Laalima will show her goody goody nature which will make Sandhya think she is better for Suraj. I seriously don't want butchering of Suraj, Sandhya or Ved. Sandhya is battle weary. Would she have anything left in her? She thinks she is coming home alive to her parents back from war but it is more like death is awaiting her. Edited by Deebz - 8 years ago