Balika Vadhu

Balika vadhu 30th september 2015 Written Update

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Episode begins Kundan feeling suffocated in the cowshed where he  is hiding He says  i have become fly of this cowshed Enough now at least i can go out for sometime I will be careful and won't let anyone notice me He goes out  .

Nimboli is sitting  lost in thoughts  Mangala sees her and comes sit with her Mangala asks her what are you thinking , are you missing home ? Kamli , Urmi ? Nimboli says yes  i am missing Urmi jiji , kamli jiji , chagani jiji . puskhar jijiu but i am not missing maasaa , bapusaa and kundan   Mangala asks why? Nimboli says because to fill there space we have two mamusaa's here. they both  remain angry like them  Mangala smiles and says to her you started recognizing people now  Nimboli asks her can i ask you something ? Mangala says yes   Nimbol asks  both mamusaa's are your kakusaa's sons so that means they both are your brothers so why they were talking so bitterly and harshly with you? Mangala says its not a big thing Lekharaj Bhaisaa and i have this tif from childhood . Nimboli asks tiff like Kamli jiji and Kundan have ? Mangala says no not like them but  yes we always  argued over everything . Nimboli says but thats when you were children , which argument is going on between you and him now that he was talking so bitterly and harshly with you  Mangala tells her you ask so many questions , go take a bath and i will go see Kakusaa . Mangala goes  Nimboli goes to take bath 

Kundan carefully sneaks out of cowshed so that no one can see him and walks on the road  , seeing people lowering his head or covering it with his arm and walking on but then he sees two police cops on bike going . Kundan is shocked seeing them and hide behind the trucks parked at the side of the road The cops go without noticing them . Kundan steals someone's cycle parked there and owner not around ,He drives off 

Jagya is going for his work Ganga gives him his bag Mannu is standing in front of Jagya on his way  Jagya seeing Mannu asks from him what happened ? Mannu is teary eyed and looks at Jagya and Ganga He grabs Jagya's feet and says Bapusaa please forgive me  You always supported me , you always loved me so much  , you always showed me the right path but  i started considering myself very grown up and smart but nothing i thought was right, nothing i did was right  I behaved so wrongly with you   Mannu is crying and says  please Bapusaa forgive me please just for one last time . Jagya and Ganga are emotional .Mannu is crying in guilt holding Jagya's feet . Jagya asks Mannu to get up Jagya makes Mannu stand 

Mannu says to Jagya Bapusaa yesterday night when you all were talking about Nandini i heard that  i realized i did so many mistakes i realized i did a very big mistake marrying Pooja in this age but now i will rectify all mistakes  , Bapusaa  now what you and maasaa will say i will do that . Mannu cries and folds his hands in front of Jagya saying to him Bapusaa please forgive me one last time , please forgive me . Jagya holds Mannu's hands and hugs him  Mannu cries hugging Jagya  Jagya consoles him  Ganga caress Mannu's head  with affection  

Mangala brings oil to massage her Kakusaa's feet she tells him  and  tries  get a stool to sit  She  sees the terrible condition of her Kakusaa's room , dust everywhere no one cleaned the room , his smelly clothes not washed from many days . She cleans a stool and sit on it but she sees her Kakusaa has spoiled his clothes In sick condition could not get to toilet  Her Kakusaa is teary eyed and says he cannot get up and walk on his own so his clothes get dirty . Mangala asks him he should call someone when he needs  Her Kakusaa emotionally says he calls but no one comes The servant too comes only when others free him  from their work Its been 10 days since he changed his clothes , no cares for him .  Mangala is emotional hearing this She tells him i will get hot water for you and give you bath and change your clothes . 

Her Kakusaa says  i dont want to trouble you , you are a guest in the house and will leave in 3-4 days then who will do this for me when you will leave . . Mangala says till i am here i will do this for you , you are my Kakusaa i can do this much for you . Her Kakusaa feels good  hearing her . Mangala goes to get water and new clothes for him 

Harki is looking for  something in kitchen , she sees the ladoos she had made for Kundan She is emotional and says i made these ladoos for my son but what happened , don't know  what he will eating now in that stranger 's house   Someone's knock at the window Harki is confused She opens the window Its kundan who get inside and lock the window  Harki hugs and kisses Kundan but then she asks him why he came here ? when she told him to hide in Danesh Kakusaa's house ?. Kundan says no i cannot stay in his cowshed  Harki is shocked hearing this and asks him did he keep you in his cowshed ? Kundan says yes  Kundan ask from Harki any news about Bapusaa when he will be  coming out ?  Harki says he will come out very soon and will see everyone Lawyer has gone to meet him Once he will come out then they all will  give severe punishment to Kamli and also they will find out where that Mangala and Nimboli are and punish them . Kundan confused asks her find out Nimboli and teesa? where they have gone ? Harki tells him they both ran away Nimboli's real mother came here    Kundan confused asks Nimbol'is real mother ? Harki says yes and she  was asking for you but i did not tell anyone anything  Harki tells everything to Kundan  Kamli sees them but hears both mother and son's conversation and is disgusted seeing them  Kundan and Harki don't see her 

Anandi  Ganga  Dadisaa and Jagya in BH hall  Anandi is worried and says till now no news about Nandini's whereabouts. Dadisaa asks Anandi dont lose hope Goddess gave you good news after so many years , she will help you further too Dont worry  Come all lets have supper 

Just then Jagya's gets a call He attends it  . Its Kamli calling him from PCO  Kamli tells him its me Kamli , sir Kundan is at home now with maa   , Jagya says i will send police right now and get Kundan arrested but do one thing keep this in  check he won't be able to run away from house again  Kamli says no sir i won't let him  run away this time .  Jagya says ok  Disconnecting the call Jagya tells Anandi dont  worry this time Kundan will not be able to escape from our hands  Jagya calls police 

Kamli locks all house's doors and windows  Then she sees Harki hiding in one room feeding Kundan with her own hands . Kamli comes inside and tells Harki Have some shame which mother in the world feeds such sinner son with her own hands ? Harki says a mother is feeding her own child , why your stomach is aching seeing it  Kamli taunts Harki ok feed him as much as you want because he won't be getting this home made food in jail  Harki and Kundan are shocked   Harki asks Kundan to run  Kundan runs Kamli tries to stop him Harki tries to stop Kamli  Kundan runs to different rooms trying to open locked windows but in vain Kamli is stopping Kundan Harki stopping Kamli  Kundan grabs Kamli's neck and tries to strangle her Urmi tries to stop Kundan Kundan pushes urmi away  Pushkar tries to save his wife Harki makes Kundan leave Kamli and ask him to run

Kundan runs downstairs but bump into police cops who arrest him telling him you have run  enough now time to go to jail  Kundan cries and calls to Harki Harki comes running and starts begging to police cops Kundan is innocent  he did no mistake please leave him

Kamli Urmi and Pushkar come there too  Kamli tells police cops to take him away  Harki curses Kamli you will never be happy in your life, this all happened with my son because of you . Kamli says not because of me but because of you and Bapusaa if you both would have given him good upbringing, given few good morals to him then we all would not have seen this day . Harki is shocked  The police cops take Kundan away who is crying Harki crying runs after them . 

Kamli apologizes to Urmi that she had to get her husband arrested.  Urmi tells her  no need to apologize , he is your brother too and what you did is right He deserved this . Kamli  hugs Urmi

In lock up  Akhirai is tied and the inspector is beating Akhiraj and asks him to accept his crimes  Akhiraj even after getting beatings  is not accepting his crimes and says i am speaking truth I did no wrong ever in my life It was game that my Bhabhisaa played against me and trapped me in this because she does not want me do good of Jharla  The inspector  says to him  Jharla does not need you, think about yourself , your better right now is only in this you accept your crimes . Akhiraj says which crimes i should accept , when i did no crime , you are doing a big sin by keeping an innocent person behind bars . Inspector says to Akhiraj you are living in a misunderstanding , only a criminal comes to this jail.  Inspector asks Akhiraj look another criminal like you is been taken to his right place Akhiraj sees and is shocked seeing police bringing Kundan

. Kundan is crying . Kundan sees Akhiraj and cries . Kundan asks Akhiraj Bapusaa save me  me. Akhiraj starts requesting to inspector to leave his son , he is innocent . Inspector says he is not innocent but a criminal and was escaping from law now he is caught , Kundan cries and asks his father to save him Akhiraj cries for Kundan and says he will save him The inspector asks the cops to take Kundan away and put him in lock up Kundan is calling to his father Akhiraj is calling to Kundan . Police drags Kundan away Akhiraj first cries helplessly then fumes up in anger and revenge

Precap Jagya gets a call and tells Anandi Mangala and Nimboli are at saroda Village Both rush to saroda village

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters