Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Prem Ratan Dhan Payo - Trailer Discussion -2

Posted: 8 years ago
Embedded image permalink

I see the trailer discussion got trashed. Anyhow I want to discuss the trailer as I'm not over it yet. So mods, I'm opening this.  Please keep this discussion clean. 

Enjoy, 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4iNPuRlx4[/YOUTUBE]

Views:  2.3 mil + 3.6 mil =  5.9 mil views  

PS:   Trailer is a RAGE on Social Media.   This trailer is attracting everyone. Movie buffs and Non Movie buffs. Family drama is back, Prem is back , visuals are larger than life. All the Best Rajshri, Salman, Sonam and everyone else associated.   This one will be historical in all the good ways.

Edited by -Fivr- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^^ This is saved in my laptop as "shivers.jpg" πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

What a trailer. I'm mesmerized. I woke up and watched it again and Prem is BACK...and how πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ 

Those little bits of Prem/Vijay  +Maithli are to die for... especially the terrace scene. Ohhh β€οΈ  

It's like a dream come true   

Guys, am I the only one or the songs in the trailer are becoming addictive? Prem Ayo Ayo β˜ΊοΈ  

Saiyaan hai kamaal ka
Baatein bhi kamaal ki... can they release this song first please πŸ˜†
Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This trailer has become hot cake now. Ppl are downloading it and seeing it on. And the monsterous views tells that how much ppl are watching it.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Koi kuch bhi kahe
meri maa ko to bht pasand aaya hai
fdfs pakka
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for starting this new thread.

Glad to have a place to visit and discuss about the trailer and get updates.

BM

BTW what does Prem ratan dhan payo maine mean?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Can't wait for the music.<3
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I LOVE THE TRAILER <3 SO MUCH NOSTALGIA! Definitely watching!! 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ILoveSonam

BM

BTW what does Prem ratan dhan payo maine mean?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Can't wait for the music.<3

It means getting the treasure of love. It means that money and all the other superficial stuff is not important, only love is the treasure! 

Who all watched The Trailer Launch? It was an hour long. 

Sooraj B. is cute. He looked down the whole time while Salman spoke about him. And the way Sooraj introduced him was definitely one of his best introductions.

Salman hugged Sooraj, and that was the cutest. Sooraj was teary eyed as well while introducing Salman by recalling their past. 

I hope this movie does really well for the team. They recalled, When Sooraj told him "I'm naming the film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo"  -- there was a huge silence. and Salman told Sooraj, if it was some other director, I would have asked them to leave but anything for you. 

Salman and Sonam were sharing the same cup. πŸ˜‘ -- but shows how closely bonded they are which I found really cute. 

Media then asked Salman about his difficult time and Salman said, I'm still facing this difficult time, and I will continue to face it, as it won't end but I won't let that affect my work which you can see. My problems are my Karma and I'm dealing with them. 

^^ I felt touched when he said that. I usually think he doesn't know how to answer, but finally he didn't dodge the question and answered it gracefully. Loved it... and Salman, karma for your good deeds will also grace your life which I feel it already is. 

Album will be online on Oct 10. There are 9 songs which they will be releasing every week starting next week. I believe Salman will use Bigg Boss as a platform to release a song every week. 

Looking forward. 

<3
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

^^ This is saved in my laptop as "shivers.jpg"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a trailer. I'm mesmerized. I woke up and watched it again and Prem is BACK...and how😲😳

Those little bits of Prem/Vijay +Maithli are to die for... especially the terrace scene. Ohhh❀️

It's like a dream come true

Guys, am I the only one or the songs in the trailer are becoming addictive? Prem Ayo Ayo☺️

Saiyaan hai kamaal ka
Baatein bhi kamaal ki... can they release this song first pleaseπŸ˜†

Songs kab release hounge..
😳 I can't wait for saiyyan Tu kamal ka. Ayo n saiyyan giving me shivers and chills..hah my ovaries axxplloding 😳 Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago