Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -enchanted-

Not grey, Amaad has turned totally black. He was trying to force himself on Mahira in precap. But yes Ankit is doing a good job as an actor.

Amaad had turned black..Ankit is good
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope they didn't plan to kill them after their babies to start sesaon 5  🤢
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: radadolcevida

I just hope they didn't plan to kill them after their babies to start sesaon 5  🤢

Read somewhere this is going to be the last season.
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

ovarall gd epi..azma emoted so well..with eyes.i lk tht.

thr pain was visible...
i jst hp KB ye plan na kare nikah amra ki & SR azma ki...
& seriously speaking di,mujhe rona agaya whn thy shw asya flashbk with female versn of mitwa & sahil with junoon sad version..i miss my both asya & sahil babies...
tht bloody b*****d amad...aarrgh!he is raping mahira!tht cheapo monster...
azad do one thing,jst beat him black n blue..& mahira slap him with ur sandal pls..
now lets see hw grooms will b switched?idnt wnt mahira stay still after this,she shud tell every1 in the family wht amad try 2 do...DISGUSTING...

Azma scene was beautiful..Baaki toh kuch nahi kehna hai.Amaad no worfs..I guess after this it will be easy for Azaad to give his consent for nikaah..Lets see.Even Mahira will be able to realisewhat kind of sick person Amaad is who is trying to rape his fiance the night b4 the wedding
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajay227

Thanks Sarita for a quick update...RBS has improved big tym and his eyes are just smthg that u cant ignore...The way he emotes through his eyes is just commendable...And GUL why this molesting scenes in every season...Just waiting for d scene where Azaad tries to beat Cheapo Amaad black&blue and whack him lyk anything...

You are welcome.

RS has improved so much..especially emoting thru eyes..Amaad ...who will save him now??
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Today was a cracker of an episode -

I smiled, cried, applauded ... and finally was even disgusted.

Azma scene was amazing. one of their best scenes till date.
Amaad is not turning grey, he is going absolutely black. Gosh what a pervert he is.
Kainaat drama was also interesting.
Next week, azma nikaah, afreen-sameer entry and amaad turning against Azaad as well as Kb-SI

Azma scene was incredibly beautiful..yes one of the best scenes till date.Amaad has turned black.Kainaat drama ..curious ..Next week going to be quite eventful..Nikaah and still no promos..
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I think the rape will be the excuse for KB to stop the wedding of Amad to Mahira.

I guess it would be the strong reason for Azaad to give his consent for the nikaah
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ethereal.Surbhi

thnx for review

U r welcome
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: radadolcevida

I just hope they didn't plan to kill them after their babies to start sesaon 5 🤢

I dont think so
surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post i think tht mask man is sameer only azma scene was nice but i never thought amad can be so cheap