Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Vasant is back!!! Suspense is back!!!

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
the sunshine colony people at the doctor's clinic leave no stone unturned to prove that they're more aliens than the ghotala family... seriously they should be turned into aliens permanently & ghtoalas should take them with them while returning back to their planet πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† well in the chaos of the sunshine people, vidhya gets well so all is well πŸ˜‰

vidhya gets a change of heart, celebrates ganapati festival with the sunshine people & thanks the colony people... in return hemant says as always you shut up πŸ˜†

After 4 days, vasant returns back using his superpowers & calls out to sharad & varsha... varsha asks him why did he come through the window & not the door... he says coz the 3 idiots are outside in the compound & as usual there's a discussion going on between bhavana & bhairavi outside... if they see him then they'll ask him where he had gone... just then anna enters which upsets vasant πŸ˜†

anna asks vasant where had he gone.. he says hyderabad 😲🀣 anna says he had work in delhi but as he did not have ticket to there he went to banglore & as he didn't have the return ticket to mumbai he had gone to kolkata so when did he go to hyerabad πŸ˜† poor vasant πŸ˜† anna is about to leave angrily while varsha catches her by the hand... anna thinks its sharad πŸ˜†

VV get emotional... varsha says they've been hiding a big truth about someone being lost... anna asks about the truth... just then hemant walks in & gets partially invisible 😲 sharad & varsha catch anna & force her to look at the opposite direction... vasant covers hemant with a blanket... anna asks why is hemant wrapped around with a blanket... vasant says hemant is feeling cold as the temperature in mumbai is 4 degree CelsiusπŸ˜† anna says its 40 degree Celsius right now🀣
vasant says but zero has no value πŸ˜†
anna gets angry & calls them mad, she tells them to come to bhavana's house tomorrow to get shraad's prasad & walks out of ghotala house angrily... hemant says he's superpowers are not working properly & automatically gets partially invisible once againπŸ˜²πŸ˜• varsha thinks maybe the effect of formula 070 is becoming less... sharad is about to go & get the red vile while vasant stops him to tell varsha n sharad what happened... varsha asks what happened about the news of 2015... vasant replies that the news was true, he got strong evidence regarding 2015's presence & he was about to meet 2015 but then... πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ€”
congratulations BDSAHians... suspense suspense suspense is back again πŸ˜† so... watch the serial till the end... i'm sure the suspense will get revealed one very fine day 🀣

bhavana is giving confusing kind of instructions to bhairavi regarding cookingdefinitely now bhairavi will show her true colors πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† but i feel bhavana is the biggest dufford kanta... what was the need to say idhar ka udhar 😑

at ojha house... ojha is complaining about the food cooked by lajo leading to a fight between mr. & mrs. ojha...

at dsouza house, liza is telling lies to get ronnie's attention but he doesn't listen... she even says that she has fallen in love with his enemy & is going to elope with him... still no effect... she says his favorite table broke they he gets shocked... now a weird fight takes place between mr. & mrs. dsouza...
OMG! i don't believe this... i was right... these people are more than aliens... turn them into aliens & take them back to your planet ghotalas 😡

btw why are the couples fighting... ojha is taking unnecessary panga with lajo & liza is increasing ronnie's blood pressure... poor ronnie 🀣 naresh ka murder kaise huwa man??? πŸ€ͺ🀣

ronnie says he needs a break & loves to spend time with bharesh & ojha... liza is hurt

precap: bhairavi has spoilt the food... bhavana & bhairavi at ghotala house... bhavana tells VV to handle bhairavi from now onwards as bhairavi is now their daughter forever... poor VV

an entertaining episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ
wonder what was vasant mentioning about 2015 πŸ€”
& also hemant's superpowers not working properly makes me think is it really becoz of formula 070 losing its effect on his body or due to something elseπŸ˜•
must admit that liza-ronnie's scene was hilarious... especially naresh's murder case 🀣 Edited by ghotalaz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode today!!! Best part for me was vasant's entry. Am so glad he is back!!!πŸ˜›
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi all sorry for missing in action
yday episode was mixed one

first was wonderful re entry of vasant

second i m happy that vidya track got over so fast
and in my opinion this track served no purpose other than to show vasant absence and why vasant was absent was revealed but suspense kept intact

third hemant power going poof poof

i m confused here as varsha said maybe hemant didnt take formula 070 but earlier sharad ka fuse bhi udd gaya tha one time

he kept changing in different ppl and it took him sm time to return to his original form of sharad  and i dnt mean his alien form

so its possible hemant ka bhi fuse udd gaya hoga nothing to do with  070

but whateverit is that again shows few things

as i said before aliens powers wud keep reducing and that is not yet clearly explained how and why

and coming to important part
vasant had gone to hyderabad to search for his son as he got some leads or information to his whereabouts there

from where did he get the lead
high command se kya

kyoki no one else knows about it  so how can anyone help him in this matter

but then suspense is that he somehow cudnt meet or see him due to some reason and woh reason kya hai wud come later

but atleast this point was brought so it is good sign  from makers

one thing i felt that at some stage anna might help them as they slowly try to tell her they have some reasons bt they cant say yet what it is

so now bhairavi does some gadbad in khana for narottam mama and bhavna is giving away bhairavi to ghotalas

i think this is not a track just a way to show bhavna frustrations 
but what is next track i wonder

till then lets hope they reveal more about 2015

also why is ronnie fighting with liza and ojha with lajo

smthing is brewing there too

one more point

yeh liza jo wapis aayi hai seems changed
before she was level headed and to the point person

now she keeps ghumao firaoing her talks as ronnie says

wonder why

yeh liza mein mazza nahi aa raha hai
want pritesh back soon and he is busy in some shoots
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Entertaining episodeπŸ‘
Vasant is back😳  2015 topic is backπŸ‘
Suspense is slowly building.
The sunshine colony husbands are not happy wid wives and want a breakπŸ˜•

Chakudi is going to show her kamaal ki cooking today acc to precapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW in which wayi s the story going?.Too many things actually happen yesterdayπŸ˜•

^ Same here @chatterbox .I am not liking the changed Liza too
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
BTW when vasant said 0 has no value I burst out laughing as my niece says same thing many times. I told her vasant said ur line and she laughed like anything
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mixed episode. First part was too good , when we saw glimpses of old Ghotalagiri . Hemant loosing power because of 070 was very interesting& felt that they are on the right track & soon something big will follow. 2015 's name was icing on the cake & good suspense kept in the end. Now only hope CV's won't forget this πŸ˜› 
                                          But second part was again back to square one on filler tracks. In fact it was great opportunity to address Bhatt's problem. But don't know why couples started fighting on smaller issues. I can guess what will happen. 3 Idiots will stay with each other / their wives will force them to stay , but in the end they will realize there wive's value 
                                         I am also not liking this new Lisa. Why her character changed ? Old Lisa was realistic  & still funny. First time I am feeling Ronnie & Lisa are acting. Before they were so natural πŸ˜’

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i loved only 1 scene in whole episode..
my fav bhairu irritating ojha uncle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
a must watch scene was it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
uncle ojha fed up with bhairu & joins his hands..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
others wer ok..
suspense again left to suspense... making viewers more curious y & wer had vasant vanished??
i completely agree with u liza, ronnie, ojha r trully aliens...
i dint like this new liza talking rubbish always...