Originally posted by: GitaIyer

You are a bit slow today.

Thatz coz my attention was engaged elsewhere😉
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: PurpleCrayon

😆😆😆

Looks like Amaad is going to get kidnapped and stuffed in a dark room courtesy SI

If Amaad is kidnapped, TRPs would sky rocket. He is such an irritating character. I would like to see his reaction after Azaad and Mahira have got married and have the support from KB and SI.
surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was my dream to see sanam and seher preagnant and throwing tantrums on ahil and rehan but unfortunately it didnt happen but i find this track interesting of azma baby it will be interesting to watch but 1st azma ki shaadi toh hone do
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

I swear SI is secretly a shipper of AzMa 🤣 
First she came up with the marriage idea and convinced KB and now she is telling her to replace the groom with Azaad.
I guess she's a romantic witch or maybe her powers increase only when she gets a dose of AzMa romance. 🤪
And omg yes she has started to think about their baby already. Naughty chudail I tell you😉.

AzMa better make sure their door is locked on suhagraat night I don't trust this women😆😆
Forget the sacrifice idea she's just lying to KB b/c KB would do anything for her power and SI knows that very well.
It's official now SI is the biggest AzMa shipper😆

Hey Dua😳

I think she's officially the captain of INS AzMa. Naughty Chudail😆 She's pretending to side with KB, once the baby is born she'll say it's not the right gender, we need another one.
Edited by PurpleCrayon - 8 years ago
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkhb17

If Amaad is kidnapped, TRPs would sky rocket. He is such an irritating character. I would like to see his reaction after Azaad and Mahira have got married and have the support from KB and SI.

Lol, maybe they're working up to the kidnap plot😆 I was wondering about his reaction too. He's going to go ballistic saying she's siding with Azaad again. Little does he know momma is planning something far more sinister.
Eva JQ thumbnail

Hey Dua😳

I think she's officially the captain of INS AzMa. Naughty Chudail😆 She's pretending to side with KB, once the baby is born she'll say it's not the right gender, we need another one.

🤣

or she will say.. OMG they produce not one but 4!.. 
so SI and KB starts playing eeny meeny, miny moe.. ðŸ˜†
SI wants them to produce one,  but now they have four! ðŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats exactly what I thought when I watched the episode. Yaha to baby planning start hogaee! 
So this means we will get a pregnant Mahira track in the future.
But pehle shaadi to hojaye, and then there has to be a confession! 
SI would now be making plans on 'how to make a successful suhagraat' ðŸ˜†
SI is our ultimate cupid! 
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Dua😳

😆😆😆

She would tell KB the more babies are sacrificed the more your power will increase and the quicker it will come back.
So we need to have an army of AzMa babies ROFL 

-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ U Mean Puri Cricket Teammm 😳

Pooor Mahiii...

Spoiler Guru ne sahi bola tha BeInteha dard 😉 [LOl]

-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
have a look to this naughty boy gupshup
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4480664