Users

Frequent Posters

birdi0518 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
best movie of the year for me.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will have to wait long time for HQ quality... but its on the must watch list. 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
#Talvar Thu pre 50 lacs, Fri 2.50 cr, Sat 2.70 cr, Sun 3.30 cr, Mon 1.60 cr, Tue 1.65 cr, Wed 1.65 cr: Total: 13.90 cr. ROCK-STEADY!
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The only movie which i will watch this year on friday
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward to watching it on Monday
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Wondering whether to watch this film this weekend. I heard that it's good but it is shows only the parents' side of the story, or rather, sides with them.
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
 It is certainly a well crafted movie and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it in the theatre. But seeing the response since then I feel it is an effort to conduct another trial by media ..this time with a film.  It is highly loaded in favour of the parent's and almost succeeds in nailing the employees as  guilty .
This has to stop if our society is to be rid of gruesome crimes. The crime on which this film is based was declared  'rarest of the rare'. With the Sheena Bora case recently we can see that such criminal acts among the rich and powerful are becoming almost regular.

The media..in print, television and now films must  take its role very seriously and not go ballistic in swaying perception ...law should be left to make independent decisions. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Talvar Has Excellent Trend Over Weekdays
Friday 09 October 2015 12.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Talvar has had an excellent trend over the weekdays with collections holding in the 1.50-1.75 crore nett region in the Mon-Fri period. The film has grossed 15.50 crore nett in week one including paid previews. The week one total is not big but due to the trend it is sure to hold over the next few weeks. The main contributions are from Mumbai / Thane, Delhi NCR, Pune and Bangalore.

The film will challenge Singh Is Bling in week two and it does have a chance of coming out on top with the day eight and day nine collections of both films determining which one will come out better in week two. It will be a bit shocking if it scores over Singh Is Bling as there is an over five times difference in the budget of both films

The film is one of the surprise successes of the year and it remains to be seen where it goes and the second weekend will give a better idea. Talvar grossed around 6.10 crore nett plus in Mumbai circuit and 3.60 crore nett in Delhi /UP.

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stellar performance by the actors but the movie looked like it was produced by the Talwars.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I want to watch it!! But Exams!!