Jodha Akbar

JoJa ki jodi tarikh me mughal sultanate ka naam roshan karegi-AKDHA - Page 4

Susmita96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kalgi22

Awww  They never failed to make us drool over themπŸ˜† As always stunning collection Harshu. Thank you!πŸ€—

exactly geeta di..our droolinf sessions r always onπŸ˜†
n yeah...amazing cllection of pics harshuuπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Monucute

Harshu diπŸ€—

The scene was too much hilarious🀣
Their expression were really worth watchingπŸ˜†
They are looking so adorable
Superb thread di
Thanks for sharing
Love you❀️

monu πŸ€— ya it was hilarious... πŸ˜† xpressions were marvelous no doubt in dat...rathr confused and shocking ones... πŸ˜† our akdha r alwyz adorable dear... 😳 thnx dear and ur welcum...luv u 2... ❀️
harshu27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Susmita96

exactly geeta di..our droolinf sessions r always onπŸ˜†
n yeah...amazing cllection of pics harshuuπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

I think she is kalgi u mentioned her as geeta 🀣
harshu27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kalgi22

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">AwwwThey never failed to make us drool over themπŸ˜†As alwaysstunningcollection Harshu. Thank you!πŸ€—</font>

xactly we can drool over them till eternity... πŸ˜‰ thnx dear πŸ€—
harshu27 thumbnail

thnx acchu... 😳
harshu27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: melovesja

Fabulous scan adorable couple never fail to fall for them superb expression he never leave a chance to hold hand.πŸ˜†fantastic thread.

thnx dear...indeed dey r adorable couple... 😳 jalal has fetish for her hands so he wil alwyz hav mouke pe chouka to hold her hands... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
harshu27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Thanks for sharing.😊

Waise every scene of them together is a treat to watch.😳Really cute scene. Their expressions on hearing the prediction...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ur welcum... 😳 I agree akdha scenes r alwyz treat for us... πŸ˜ƒ there xpressiosn were realy funny iwas laughing... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshu27

hey sugu... πŸ€— wassup dear πŸ€— seeing u aftr a long time... πŸ˜‰ chalo acha hai finaly u tok sum precious time of ur s and commnted... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† btw I mailed u stil u haven't replied... 😑 thnx nywyz... πŸ˜‰ ohhh u mean m a stress buster... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

U mailed me πŸ˜² Ohh God , i havent checked it for ages i suppose πŸ˜† I wl check it soon  πŸ˜‰

harshu27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akdhaalways

another great nostalgia postπŸ‘this epi was so sweet, jalal and jodha were slowly coming close at that time, and were so embarassed the way salim chisti said they will together be a misaal, and jo will give the heirπŸ˜†they were like but hows that possible , they dont actually know the topsy turvy relation we share, we can never fall in love.😲they didnt know what miracle fututre holds. But yet jalal gave jodha a hand when they were getting down, and jodha took it. I loved that scene as it indicated that love is slowly finding its way.

thnx saheri... 😳 akdha's xpressions were funny I was laughing seeing dm when d pir predicted about der future luv life... πŸ˜† dey were lik wat is dis person ok doesn't seems to b... πŸ˜† jalal wanted a chance and alwyz wants for holding jodha's hands and so he gave her d hand but I loved scene we had ishq hai woh ehsaas playing in d bg... 😳
harshu27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Susmita96

hey harshu..how r u? thanks fr the pm..was missing ur retro threads..

this epi was one of my fav episπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
jo n jl both looked very cute..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n their xpressnsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
their chemistry was superb..keep making many nore threads yar..really loved it😊

hiii sus m 5n h r u...? πŸ˜ƒ ur welcum...u can go thru my index of retro threads... πŸ˜‰ yeah both luked v cute... 😳 chemistry was awsum...sure will keep making more... πŸ˜‰ thnx dear... πŸ˜›