Posted: 8 years ago
Super part.. aarti finally cofessed their truth.. lovely update
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

part 7 

fantastic tessaπŸ‘ brilliantly written β­οΈ

so sweet family ...so now we get to witness a flirty yash ...poor aarti now who will save her πŸ˜†...

i just love the confession part ...gonna read it many times...more than fear they both have immense trust in each other ...especially yash he was hurt coz he was kept out of truth and not becoz of the truth though he is still insecure as he needed this assurance from his aarti ...that she is his and only his ...😳

glad that everything is clear regarding aarti s past and also meanwhile they both r aware of eachothers feeling s...aaww...how sweet romantic both r β˜ΊοΈ

haha...now i dont know howz aarti gonna confess the remaining things πŸ˜‰...when yash has already put forward his wish of fathering a child with her πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ 

uff... restlessly waiting now ...

aww thanks for such a detailed analysis dearest Rosey. I am glad that I did not mess up the confession; did not want to over do the emotions and your comments indicate I did it well. I always look forward to your comments because you take a detailed angle on your analysis which is fun to read and encouraging too. 
hmm poor Aarti has no way out, she has to deal with this flirt that she unleashed πŸ˜†
it should come as a surprise that he sat the ball rolling already huh, let's see how he takes it..
thanks once again my friend πŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: AartShefa

Thanks for the update dr..

Loved it..
Aww he stated that my ArthiJi...you know what my name is Aarthi shefali..lol
Waiting for your next update dr..
Update soon
Loves n hugs

lol wow so you are Yash's Aarti ji right! thanks a lot Aarthi πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Short but sweet one Tessa.

I'm glad that both of them got together. Now waiting how will Yash confront about Prashanth .
Thanks for the update.

thank you Kate πŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

Super part.. aarti finally cofessed their truth.. lovely update

thank you dear πŸ˜Š
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
At first sorry Tessa for late comment. I become busy so wasnt getting time.

it was jusr wow. I am really happy to see the way Yash's friend helped him with his words and glad Yash shared with him freely. He accepted how important Aarti is for him..

and truely i am loving this side of Yash. He is reserved but has a different side. And specially the way he think for Aarti and feels for her. I liked that he confessed to Aarti about his hidden wishes, desires, feelings without hesitation.

the confesdion from Aarti's side also much needed, about Prashant, about her past life and its such nice thing that Yash is understanding her, giving her own space of her to share everything.

Looking forward for the upcoming chapter, how Aarti will revail the another truth to Yash and How Yash will react.
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

aww thanks for such a detailed analysis dearest Rosey. I am glad that I did not mess up the confession; did not want to over do the emotions and your comments indicate I did it well. I always look forward to your comments because you take a detailed angle on your analysis which is fun to read and encouraging too. 
hmm poor Aarti has no way out, she has to deal with this flirt that she unleashed πŸ˜†
it should come as a surprise that he sat the ball rolling already huh, let's see how he takes it..
thanks once again my friend πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ...πŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

At first sorry Tessa for late comment. I become busy so wasnt getting time.

it was jusr wow. I am really happy to see the way Yash's friend helped him with his words and glad Yash shared with him freely. He accepted how important Aarti is for him..

and truely i am loving this side of Yash. He is reserved but has a different side. And specially the way he think for Aarti and feels for her. I liked that he confessed to Aarti about his hidden wishes, desires, feelings without hesitation.

the confesdion from Aarti's side also much needed, about Prashant, about her past life and its such nice thing that Yash is understanding her, giving her own space of her to share everything.

Looking forward for the upcoming chapter, how Aarti will revail the another truth to Yash and How Yash will react.

Hi Jhil,
there is no need to apologize at all; life can get busy and I am sure you have other priorities. I do appreciate your input because I respect you as a storyteller so I am just glad to have your input whenever you get the time. for that I am very thankful and appreciative 😊 
I am glad that you like this version of Yash; I really wished a bit of this side could be on the show but alas have to be contended with imagination.. 
I will update soon, thanks once again πŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
res.
I'm lil busy with my job these days. Give me some time I'll read and unres.