Because I love you Abhika OS

Posted: 8 years ago
Because I love you

I am really frustrated with the current track of YHM-Uniting Mihir Mihika  by spoiling Abhishek Mihika's cute romantic track.This OS is for all Abhika fans and myself to have some relief.This is my 1st Abhika OS.
plz give a detailed comment.

Rinky got killed by Ashlok's goons mistaking her for Ishita and Ashok got arrested.1 year passed...

Raman:I am sad for Mihir.First he loved mihika.But he lost her.Later rinky entered his life.But when he fell in love with her he lost her also.Mihir is alone Ishita.
Raman wept keeping his head on Ishita's shoulder.
Ishita:Raman...I am also worried for Mihir.But what to do?It's his fate.
Suddenly Raman looked at her:Ishita,why don't we reunite Mihir and Mihika?
Ish:What?
R:Both are alone.May be destiny wants them together.
Ish:Are you sure?
R:Ya..I think they should unite.
I:But you should talk to Mihir about it.We should know what is in his mind.
R:Yes.But i am sure that he finds happiness in spending time with Mihika.But first you talk to Mihika.Then I will talk to Mihir.
ACP Abhishek came.
R:Hello abhishek.Welcome.It's good that you came.We are thinking of getting Mihir and Mihika married.
Abhishek was shocked:What?
R:They used to be lovers once.But destiny's cruel game separated them.We feel now they should unite.You are Mihika's good friend.Can you talk to her about it?
Abhishek felt pain in his mind.
"My fate is to ask my beloved to marry someone else".
He suppressed his pain:I will talk to Mihika about it as she loves Mihir very much.
Raman and Ishita smiled.

Ishita went near Mihika.
Mih:Akka,how is Mihir?
I:He is alright.Almost recovered from the grief.But he is very lonely.
M:I know.
I:Why don't you give him company?It will help him to escape from loneliness.
M:I visit him.We chat.
I:Mihika...once you wished to marry him.But it did'nt happen.Now destiny is giving you both one more chance.
Mihika stared at Ishita:What do you mean akka?
I:If you and Mihir unite again...I mean if you guys get married...
Mihika was shocked:Did you talk to Mihir about it?
I:No.
 M:I thought so.If Mihir hears this he will definitely refuse it  as he loves only Rinky.
I:But Mihir deserves to live his life happily.
Abhishek reached listening to their conversation.
Ab:Ishitaji is right.I think you both have to talk about it.
M:So you are also into it.By the way why do you feel that I love Mihir?
Ab:Because when Mihir was accused of killing Rinky and put behind bars only you supported him and helped me in catching the real murderer.
M:Oh,just because I showed some humanity you feel that i love Mihir.It's true that once I loved Mihir.But now we are just friends.I helped to prove Mihir's innocence because of our pure friendship,not because I love him.Abhishek...I thought you understand me very well.But i am wrong.You don't know me at all.
Ab:Mihika...I...
M:Don't talk to me.

Ishita:Mihika...we understand your feelings.You and Mihir are just friends.But good friends can be good life partners too.
Mihika raised her voice:Akka,I made it clear that I can't even think of marrying Mihir.
Abhi:Mihika,don't get angry.Ishitaji is right.You and Mihir...
Mihika couldn't take it anymore.

Mihika burst out:Abhishek...I told you that I can't marry Mihir...because I love you damn it.
Abhishek was stunned.Ishita was shocked.
Ab:What did you say?
Mihika's eyes were wet:I thought you understood my feelings for you.But you are a typical rough and tough police officer.So you can't understand such feelings.
Abhishek became emotional:Mihika...I am sorry.
Ishita:Abhishek...do you love Mihika?
Abhishek looked at Mihika:I love Mihika.I loved you from the beginning Mihika.
Mihika looked at his face:Oh really?Then why did you think of uniting me with Mihir?
Ab:Because i thought sadly you were not meant for me and you love Mihir.
Mihika slapped Abhishek.He was shocked,also Ishita.
Ish:What are you doing Mihika?
Mihika stared at Abhishek:You are used to only punching others.Right Mr.ACP Abhishek?
Now feel a real punch from me.Because you deserve this for not understanding my love for you like a duffer.
Slowly Abhishek smiled and pulled her closer.
Ab:Sorry Mihika...and I'm ready for your slaps.Because I find them sweet,hot,passionate and romantic.
She blushed.

Seeing him smirk Mihika started hitting him.They both burst into laughter.

Mihika buried herself in his chest.Abhishek and Mihika got engrossed in their cute embrace.

Raman who came there was shocked to see it.Ishita went near Raman.
Ishi:We were wrong.They are the real couple.
R:Abhishek and Mihika?It's so shocking.Why did they hide it from us?
I:Forget about hiding it from us.They even hide it from each other.
Let us leave Raman.
Raman and Ishita left from there leaving Abhishek and Mihika spend time with each other.

The end

Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
Res! 
Unres

This was such a cute os! I loved it! And Mihika slapped Abhishek! πŸ˜† Everything about this OS was perfect, the hug, Abhishek's killer smirks and everything else. I totally loved it! Good job! Do write more! :)
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 8 years ago
Lovely OS
Thanks for the pm
RESERVED
Edited.

☺️

What do I say? This was such a beautiful piece of work. I loved where she told him that she loves him. ACP was shell shocked. πŸ˜† Criminal Miku stole his heart. πŸ˜‰ Awww... He loves her slaps. We love seeing you two. πŸ˜³ 

Too good. πŸ‘
Edited by Angela_Grokes - 8 years ago
just fabulous yaar...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌhope this happen in show also...πŸ€”
Wonderful work. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I really wish that YHM CVs could give us something as beautiful as this. I think this situation is realistic and AbhiKa's characters are just as what they are in the drama. Silly Abhishek.. He doesn't know that Mihika bb loves him and not Mihir. It was a very cute OS.😳😳😳 Thank you for this! I'm also disturbed by what is happening recently in YHM. I don't want this beautiful couple's chemistry to be ruined by CVs and Star Plus. They deserve a happy ending.
Loved the title! Will read it surely.
I thanks 4 da pm n wonderful OS! well written
nice one ..
gotta say I love Abhika think theyre perfect for each other
after all that has happened in their lives could never imagine Mihir n Mihika getting back together
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin