Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8

|:.:| Happy Birthday Abhi |:.:| - Page 4

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -CrazySobtian-

"Oh my God! I'll be late for sure. Why did I think it was a good idea to sleep late?" Abhinaya kept on blabbering while stuffing her outfit inside her bag.

Today was a very important day for Abhinaya. She'll be competing against 20 other contestants to win a chance to meet and dance with their favorite "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa" star. Abhinaya knew this was her chance to meet Sanaya Irani.

Dancing on a platform like Jhalak Dikhla Jaa isn't easy, especially in front of the judges and your favorite star. Before the stress could consume her, she chucked out all these thoughts from her mind and made her way to the JDJ set.

Abhi was a pretty good dancer but she still practiced day and night hoping it wouldn't be a mess on the stage. Performing live in front of celebrities and SANAYA especially is so nerve-wracking. 

Oh, she might just faint!

She stepped out of her auto and literally ran to the auditorium. Everyone arrived on the sets and all the contestants were led to the backstage. En route, Abhinaya luckily caught a glimpse of Sanaya and it seemed like she was lost in her own dreamland.

Dayum! She looks even more beautiful up front. Doesn't she age? OMG this girl is perfection. I really hope that I'll perform well today. I really want to meet her today. Please God, just grant this wish of mine.

"Namaskar, Adaab, Sasriyakal and welcome to Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Reloaded!" The audience clapped as Manish introduced the judges and the JDJ contestants.

"Last week I've announced the fan-competition where the best performer will get to shake a leg with their favorite Jhalak contestant.  We've got over 140 applicants but only 20 were invited to the set. The fans will jaan ke liye dance and our judges will choose the best performer."

"So judges are you excited for today's special episode?" Manish asked the judges.

"YES!!!" chorused the judges.

"What are you all expecting from them?" Manish asked.

Lauren: Different dance forms 

Shahid: A lot of fan-girling.

Malaika: It will be interesting to see what they have prepared for us today. I am guessing not everyone here is a trained dancer. 

Ganesh: I can't wait to see what their choreography is like. May the best dancer win.!

The participants were welcomed on the stage with a huge applause. Abhinaya couldn't believe her eyes that she was on the JDJ's dance floor. She was in awe after glancing at Sanaya sitting and happily clapping for them. She pinched herself, hoping that it ain't a dream.

"Ouch!" She yelped in pain a little bit, "Damn it's really her! Hopefully I won't pass out." They were led out of the stage as the competition was about to start.

"Okay! Behold everyone as the competition is about to start. And our first contestant is Rashmi from Mumbai!"

One by one all of them performed and almost everyone were pretty good. Abhinaya was just biting her nails. She was terrified. The judges seemed happy with the performers and at this point, she had lost all hope. But she had to perform thus she decided to give her best shot.

"So our last performer of the day is Abhinaya!" Manish announced her name and Abhinaya walked in. 

"Hello there, Abhinaya." Manish greeted her and Abhinaya smiled and replied, "Hi Manish!"

"If you win today, which star would you like to dance with?" Manish asked her.

With a huge grin on her face, she replied, "My sunshine, Sanaya Irani." 

Sanaya took a mic and said, "Abhinaya, I know you are going to do awesome. Give your best and girl, I can't wait to dance with you!"

"Thank you so much, Sanaya," Abhinaya chirped .

With a new level of confidence, Abhinaya performed her classical katthak and nailed it! Throughout her performance, she observed Sanaya cheering for her. In the end, Abhi was rewarded with a standing ovation from the judges and Sanaya.

Manish walked in and gave her a side hug and said, "Wow Abhinaya, your dance was amazing and you are the first one to get a standing ovation from our judges and from your favorite star. On to the judges now! Lauren?"

"That was terrific, Abhinaya! All your moves were almost perfect. I have a question for you; Are you a trained classical dancer?" Lauren asked her.

"Nope, I learnt this within a week." Abhinaya said. 

In an awed voice, Lauren continued, "I can't believe this. You are truly amazing and really talented. It isn't easy to learn classical dance in a week. It shows your dedication and hard work. Great work."

"Your moves were crisp and overall it was a great performance." Ganesh added.

"Your expressions were on-point and I love the fact that you've used the entire stage. Everything was perfect!" Malaika commented.

"This is not fair! Everyone said all the stuff I wanted to say!" Shahid dramatically complained causing everyone to chuckle. He continued, "Umm.. I thought your performance was incredible and the choreography was really good."

"And now let's ask the person who was literally jumping on her seat! Sanaya! What do you think?" Manish asked her. 

"Abhinaya, please teach me classical dance! I thoroughly enjoyed your dance and you danced so gracefully. How I wish I could dance like that!" Sanaya exclaimed.

For Abhinaya, nothing would ever surpass this moment! Sanaya-freaking-Irani just appreciated her performance. BEST DAY EVER!!

"So we are done with the performances and now it's time to announce the winner! Contestants please come on the stage."

"Judges! I hope you have decided the winner." Manish asked. 

Shahid grinned, "Well, yes Manish! We have decided one but we must say that it was a hard decision as the performances were really good."

"But we had to choose one. So the winner is..." Lauren was about to announce the winner and everyone tensed. 

"abhinaya!"Lauren announced. 

Everyone clapped and Sanaya literally jumped out of her seat and ran to hug her. Abhinaya was shocked when Sanaya hugged her. 

"Congratulations Abhinaya!" Sanaya's voice brought her back to the reality. A reality which still felt like a dream.

"Congrats Abhinaya! You are the winner of our fan-competition. How does it feel?" Manish asked her. 

"It feels surreal! I honestly didn't think that I'll win this or ever get a chance to hug Sanaya. Now that it is actually happening, I can't believe it. I really love you Sanaya!" Abhinaya said and hugged her again causing everyone to smile.

"Aww baby! I love you too!" Sanaya hugged her back. 

"Well well! I think it's time for you two to grace the stage with your beautiful dance moves," Manish said making the DJ play the trendiest songs. 

they danced the night away...

18shabbo || .LilGreenRobot. || .Username. || -CrazySobtian || StrawberryParam

This thread is just awesome on so many levels :') Mally, you did the writeup is it ? OMG it is so perfect sweetheart!!! Thank you so much you guys for such a wonderful thread ❀️ The dialogues, the scenario, everything so perfect πŸ˜­ *khushi ke aaansooπŸ˜›* I SO hope that this happens one day! <3 Krishna and Nabs, such gorgeous graphics!! You guys :') Naz and Annie, thank youu as well! πŸ€— 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: StrawberryParam

dear abhinaya,

We wish you have a very happy birthday. May this birthday, and the rest, bring you love, success and joy. Enjoy the every sweet moment.

One day, you will meet Sanaya Irani and get a chance to show your thumkas. Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai and Sanny is something worth waiting for. Good luck, bro.

This is just a little special something from us, to you. Thank you for your contribution in the Crazy Creatives.

πŸ€—

Have wonderful day, Abhi!

Awww ❀️ Thank youu ladies. Aapke muh main gheeshakkar, chocolates and everything else you love :') Thank you so much once again for such a gorgeous thread πŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psychobaiko.

πŸ€— happy birthday abiii (its abi only right )

Nids, thank you ji πŸ€— No, Its Abhi onlyyy! πŸ˜› Abi is someone else 🀣 Just kidding πŸ˜› Seee, no aww 😳🀣
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babydolll

happy birthday... nice to meet ya :-)

Hi hon!! Same here πŸ€— Those were some amazing times and then that happened and it was so tough, even thinking about it which was why I couldn't even come to the forum :( But we have to move on and I'm just happy that she came this far <3 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

Happy Birthday Abhi

Thank you so much Appy πŸ€—β€οΈ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Abhinaya. 

Many Many Happy returns of the Day. πŸ₯³

Thank you so much Suyash πŸ€— All your San videos will always be a solace to me <3 Thank you so much for them and please do update the previous week's and this week's as well if possible😳. Despite what happened, I want to continue having only happy memories so would love it if you upload the rest.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

many happy returns of the day abhinaya! have a lovely day hun! πŸ€—

Yuviii! Thank you so much hun πŸ€— I miss our convos and our CC times <3 Hope you're doing well πŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Oct 8th baby? Happy birthday twin! :)

CPR, Hey! I dont know if you remember me! I'm Abhinaya aka Abhi. Previous UN's were sweetgal19/wintergreen and yes we celebrate our birthdays on the same day and also our love for SRK :'D Happy belated birthday hun, hope you had a great day πŸ€— Edited by Abhinaya08 - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute00ish

Happy birthday
Abhi
May all ur wishes cone true
U r the sweetest people i met on IF
Stay blessed
And may this birthday brings lors of hapiness to u dear

- Aisha

Aisha!! Heyy πŸ€— Thank you so much dear <3 I wanted to congratulate you on coming such a long way with your gallery and your creations have become even more beautiful now <3😳 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Thank you dear😳