~*Happy birthday Mouni Roy!<3*~ - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
POETIC!!!

Yes no word is suitable for this thread other than this... :)

A beautiful Romantic Poetry like our Birthday Girl Mouni... :)

From my amma's words, I know that I born on a "rain washed evening" :) Rimi wrote it??

All the creations, banners, write ups, pics, etc are extremely beautiful... :) But I have to wait till eveng to see those wonderful avi... (unavailability of a PC now)

I am giving my heartful likes to all post thru my words now bcaz my mobile n IF are not in term with eachother :D

But fortunatelty it perfectly showed me all the pics :)

Thank you All Mohinians behind this thread for a wonderful sight :)

Hey my dearest Sati... My own sister Mouni Roy...
Happy Happy Happy Birthday :))) lov u a lot... God Bless you:)
A very Happy Birthday Mouni Roy.
Wishing you the very best in your life. Hoping to see you back on screen with an amazing show.
I still remember the day when I watched you in DKDM as Sati you stole my heart with your flawless performance.

Wonderful thread Ria, Foram and everyone involved. Kudos to you guys for making the birthday thread of a diva so amazing.

Sorry Foram I could not send my message after I got your PM about it as you know how sometimes college work goes overboard.

- Kalyani
Thanks for dropping in Kalyani...
And also check mohit bday thread...
I did pm u the link na?
And yes col life is busy life can understand...
Thanks Dhwani... Yes its Rimis write up... :)
Woow awesome thread, thanks for PM. And once sgain beauty happy birthday...

To Mouni,
Dearest Mata Sati and Princess of Monsters!!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day ...
May this year you have all your wishes fulfilled! May you achieve all the peaks in everything you attempts. May you find all the joy, pleasure, delight, success, happiness. May the blessings of Nataraja shower over you...Always!
Love Rimi.❤️

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 8 years ago
First of all Ria and Foramdi (to me my Phuludidi)😛 Thanks a lot for putting such a outstanding birthday thread for show. Hats off gals! My Reverence to your tremendous efforts ____/\____
Secondly for the banner Protiti, Foramdi, Vicky and Priyanshi...you guys are out of this worlds genius. 🤗
For the write ups Priyanshi, Maithi di, Ratnadi, Amritha...this is so beautiful. SO thirdly a big round of applause...👏👏👏
Sadhnadi thanks for sending birthday messages from my behalf😳😃 love ya❤️ Special Thanks to Shweta for the Siggie for Mouni's birthday (so first time I have sent a siggie😃)...
A standing ovation to the makers of VMs, Avis, and Siggies including Foramdi, Priyanshi and Ria.
Lastly but most importantly my humble and overwhelming reverence and salutation to the Adi Purusha and his mysterious Prakriti...Mahadev and Ma Durga and a heartfelt thanks and hug to Foramdi🤗as without them this beautiful poetic thread wouldn't be happened.
Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 8 years ago
wow awesome thread :)

Happy happy birthday to the most beautifull soul#always always keep smiling

Instagram media anusoru - Happy happy birthday to the most beautifull soul#always always keep smiling

Happy birthday my precious Mo ...you been my one and only and always will be! Nothing can come between me and you - not even a fight or an argument Nothing can keep us from being sisters ever! I luv you to the moon &a back to infinity and beyond forever & Ever@imouniroy

Instagram media drruby1 - Happy birthday my precious Mo ...you been my one and only and always will be! Nothing can come between me and you - not even a fight or an argument Nothing can keep us from being sisters ever! I luv you to the moon &a back to infinity and beyond forever & Ever @imouniroy '''''

Our only wish for you is that you continue to luv life and never stop dancing! May beauty and happiness surround you always and forever- We luv our dancing doll @imouniroy 
Instagram media drruby1 - Our only wish for you is that you continue to luv life and never stop dancing! May beauty and happiness surround you always and forever- We luv our dancing doll @imouniroy '''

Ur highness.''... Happy birthday mooo...u r n will always b close to ma heart , love u to the moon n back...thannx fr being part of my life @imouniroy n ofcourse @punitjpathak fr being such a sweetheart...love u guys

Instagram media suchitrasawant16 - Ur highness.''... Happy birthday mooo...u r n will always b close to ma heart , love u to the moon n back...thannx fr being part of my life @imouniroy n ofcourse @punitjpathak fr being such a sweetheart...love u guys

Instagram media upratik2390 - Wishing U Avery very very very happy birthday dear thank u for meeting '' @imouniroy @suchitrasawant16

its my prettyyy dolls bdayyy ..happy bday my 

Instagram media iamsanjeeda - @imouniroy its my prettyyy dolls bdayyy ..happy bday my lovee...muuuaaahhh

#happ#happ#happu budday my baby#wish u all the happiness love success n good health#ur an amazing soul#lucky to have u in my life
Instagram media iamgunjanvijaya - #happ#happ#happu budday my baby#wish u all the happiness love success n good health#ur an amazing soul#lucky to have u in my life#God bless u always
Some people can't help bring a lot of sunshine wherever they go whatever they do. God has been extremely picky about them, and I am extremely lucky to know one.
happy Birthday to my darling @imouniroy . I wish her all the sunshine she brings in others lives,as a return gift.
How I love you...
Instagram media dtulika - Some people can't help bring a lot of sunshine wherever they go whatever they do. God has been extremely picky about them, and I am extremely lucky to know one.happy Birthday to my darling @imouniroy . I wish her all the sunshine she brings in others lives,as a return gift.How I love you...

mohit raina
Wishing u happiness and love always .. Happy bday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOUNI...
WISHING U ALL THE SUCCESS & HAPPINESS