Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What was that maha-episode for???

things that stood out for me were...

Anandi-DS phone convo. This lady always try to get both side of stories before forming any opinion about anything/anyone...& thats what i like about her.

Wish the other party also happened to be having atleast some level of understanding to the emotions of other than their own family members.

Harki's belief...that her husband's reign is not over yet. 

Then the mangala-kamli convo...kamli was always shown to be selfish...be it involving a little girl her dangerous love affair where the girl was almost suffocated to death by akheraj, the girl is still illiterate , kamli never tried to do anything about it, housework help by her was never there...&  now giving this idea of running away...past is past but with this idea of escape she is also ruining her future...Does she really think that having a place to hide , money for food  is all about life ?? Useless!!

& mangala...swayed away...all bcoz she didn't wanted to be separated from that girl.

Seeing anandi , i was thinking if she can actually separate someone... But mangala-kamli didn't even gave her the chance to express her POV. That lady or her emotions-hopes didn't mattered to them.

Precap...a negotiating akheraj...wow!! The slap was good but the event of "mangala's escape with nimboli on kamli's idea" gave her the opportunity & confidence to state his terms.

Though from anandi's expression , it doesn't looks like she would agree...but if she will & akheraj gets free (i don't know laws so don't know if he could get bail or not if not permanent freedom),  then Mangala-kamli would be responsible for that not anandi.
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: russhmeSS

That thought crossed my mind after seeing Akhiraj's proposal.. Sigh Shiv would not just have threw that proposal away, he would have found a smart trick to drill Akhiraj by pretending to be buying his deal!!

Absolutely.. remembered his way to deal with criminals... still remembered that police station  sence.. 
Aww.. cv's can shoe any crap can't they bring him back... 

But other then that.. as per TOI article nandani will be singing a song her plight of being away from her mom for 11 years... so either she wil sing it in front of Mangala and there wil be change of heart or dadisa will keep a jashan of nandani coming back and there she sings the song... 

I don't know y I feel that since nimboli have meet anandi before she wouldn't hate her as her mom.. but yup will take time in adjusting in new life... but until then we have to be part of the search team... 

Cv's nay aaj banaya.. union bol ke deal dikhaya... Akhi needs a slap mre.. but still the union is incomplete until someone from shiv's family would be there... 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aarya19

Kamli gave the idea of running away with Nimboli but why did she reveal Nimboli is with Teesa when Anandi ask Harki where is my daughter? ðŸ˜•

Yes, a valid question.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Mostly Akheraj will escape by himself. Maybe with the help of some cops or prisoners or his friends.

We have seen how inefficient the police is! If Mangala can outwit police, why cant Akheraj?
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
Aashima. thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Yes, a valid question.

Probably because  jagya knew that mangala knew about the whole situation & their expected visit...still gone missing ...along with the girl.
If it would have been said that Only the girl is missing then mangala's absence from the scene, at that night hour ,would have demaned an explanation.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarya19

Kamli gave the idea of running away with Nimboli but why did she reveal Nimboli is with Teesa when Anandi ask Harki where is my daughter? ðŸ˜•

it was an illogical random flashback shown out of no where by cvs  and making no sense Yesterday Kamli was shocked on knowing from Anandi Nimboli is her daughter  She was all confused when Anandi was calling Anandi Nandini it means she did not know now cvs are making it she was doing drama  Really? she is such a fine actress ?
Aashima. thumbnail
Kamli does know how to do drama... & the whole gopal period is its proof.
So i am not surprised by her acting skills in front of anandi.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

it was an illogical random flashback shown out of no where by cvs  and making no sense Yesterday Kamli was shocked on knowing from Anandi Nimboli is her daughter  She was all confused when Anandi was calling Anandi Nandini it means she did not know now cvs are making it she was doing drama  Really? she is such a fine actress ?

Agree. They confused many. Idiotic FB.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kikyo

i think Ka  was doing drama ystrday & Cvs cudn't show  ystrday.it was reserved for  2day's mahaepi.😆 wen its revealed that Ka gave the idea as Mn was not shown this much intelligent.and it was clear from past 2 days epis that Mn was ready 2 part wid N. so was also packing N's bag. she was shown only putting N's clothes in the bag. so iw on't call it illogical FB.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In a serial world some effects are shown to tell us about depth of some character's emotions like when anyone is shocked the face turns black and white and the BG music Yesterday the way  Kamli was shocked black white to hear from Jagya Nimboli is Anandi's daughter who could have guessed she already knows but pretending in front of Jagya and Anandi? i was really tricked by her 😆Not for a moment i suspected her she was doing drama Actually i was angry at Anandi for being rude to Kamli when it was clear she did not know where are Mangala and Nimboli but today Kamli shocked me ðŸ˜†