Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

The award 4 3 most biased judge goes too.

desichica510 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Yes, you guessed it....Farah Khan, SLB and Shilpa Shetty....I think before the beginning of the show, they should of read Judging a show for Dummies lol. Seriously they didn't know how to judge...n all shilpa can say is "superbb" gosh that got on my nerves....and i still don't get why SLB was a judge...Farah being a choregrapher still didn't know how to judge esp when she gave mahesh 10s and saying that she wants him in the finals for her selfish reasons...Gosh is she blind...he was entertaining but he was just ok and i seriously thought he would get out in 1st round...

Since this show was called Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa: Dancing with the Stars, it is obviously going to be someone whos famous in some field that dont know how to dance....so there is chance that the judges prolly know the contestants personally like Farah and aakashdeep...but my point is....isnt judging dances part of their job for the show? then why do they mix profession wid personal life? couldn't they just judge the show n forget what's their relationship to the contestant? Im not really akashdeep's fan but i think what he said was true about the judges...maybe the way he said it wasn't right but it was so true....

I hated how SLB compared Shveta to Madhuri Dixit...Yes she does resemble to her a little and the way maybe she talks, but i dont' think her dance even close to Madhuri Dixit's style. Yes, i think she has the body to do latin dances like salsa, samba etc...but i wish they had more chalanging dance forms like ballet or tap etc..that would of been interesting to see instead of the same dance forms over n over again..

I also hated the judges attitude...Farah always was mean to akash...all 3 judges alway praised mahesh even if he horrible...i esp. hated their attitudes in grand finale...shilpa giving standing o for shveta and just saying congratulation to Mona...i mean they coulda been nicer to mona...

Also people keep on saying that mona won because of her "jassi" image...maybe that did help her a little but Shveta did more serials than mona so i dont get this whole thing...I really enjoyed shveta's performances but mona was great too and she had the likeablity factor which people saw and made her the winner!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well said i personally dnt wnt to see hm again specially SLB
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

well said i personally dnt wnt to see hm again specially SLB

I agree. That SLB(Shveta loving Bhansali) better stick to making kaali kaali movies. I mean 'Black'. lol! 😃

mermaid_QT thumbnail
hey biassed judges for biassed voters..
i don;t see anything wrong 😉

qt
if judges would have ahd their way MAhesh would have got the trophy he as much said it in the finals.thnak we voters saved the day
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

if judges would have ahd their way MAhesh would have got the trophy he as much said it in the finals.thnak we voters saved the day

you said it .....if it were for the judges they would have handed out the trophy to Mahesh on the first day itself...🤢

Hridi thumbnail
Judges loved the best dancer(teachers love talented students).
I like this quote

"Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong."
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Maya*

I like this quote

"Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong."

well..it is very good for this situation that we r in..we the junta judged that MONA is the best....you dont agree...so i guess..

Originally posted by: soap_fan

well..it is very good for this situation that we r in..we the junta judged that MONA is the best....you dont agree...so i guess..

We the junta don't agree with the final result. See we are also part of junta. 😳