Posted: 8 years ago
"We are incomplete without each other"  Suraj always says to Sandhya. Very true. I wish the cvs would listen to their own words. All these tracks where Suraj and Sandhya are not together simply don't have the magic. There is something so magnetic about this pair. Anas and Deepika together just light up the screen like Diya baati. The show could not have been more aptly named and I am sure they came up with the title after Anas and Deepika gave their screen test together. Each of them is talented, beautiful and charming on his or her own but together they are exquisite.

There has been a lot of effort put into tracks where each was highlighted individually.The kabaddi track and mission Mahabali. Both Lacked to generate viewer interest despite tremendous efforts put in by Anas, Deepika and the PH whereas simple Hanuman Gali content from the early years could make us glued with rapt attention to the show. These two don't need these grand stories where they get lost in the crowd. They just need to be with each other. 

Now Suraj has finally come closer to Sandhya and the mission has picked up immediately. Anas just adds that thread of emotion so beautifully that we start empathizing. It is still torturous to see Sandhya in pain and I hope they speed this up. Let Suraj, Sandhya return to their lovely GG room. Make some simple stories for them where we can cherish their innocent love, support and sweetness. Let Ved realize all he needs is his mom and dad. Let Laalima sell MKD back to Suraj. Let Suraj and Sandhya have their eye locks from the balcony to MKD till well after their hair turns silver. Let them have their midnight jalebi making sessions, Let IPS Sandhya's arms remain forever strong enough to wring out the Kurta and sprinkle Suraj with the droplets of love.
Edited by Deebz - 8 years ago
Thanks for the good words. deebz!
I feel exactly the same. This story started to be too complicated to be called DABH anymore. Now with that stupid news of Anas going out, it's even harder to stay in. I've been waiting for sooo long to see a simple eye-lock or something beautiful and now - this! 
Of course it is hard to maintain a show for more then 4 years, but ... ðŸ˜­
I better stop...

Lovely post Deebz. 
Suraj and Sandhya together only can illuminate Diya aur Baati Hum. Only Anas and Deepika are apt to play the characters Suraj and Sandhya. 
AG, I sure hope the rumor is not true. Who would watch dash then? For all of us Anas is Suraj, Suraj is Anas.

Dabh23, completely agree.

thanks for the post ðŸ˜Š
loved the show for the simplicity nd purity of suryas love. But nowadys it is paining to watch the show. Honestly speaking I lost interest on the show. Now it has just like other shows. They showed good tracks for both the leads and I agree that they worked hard for it. But we used to watch the show for their togetherness which is missing. CVs butchered their characters to the maximum. We suffered all their tortures having the hope that they will unite in the end. But if this spoiler is true its bye from me. CVs our hearts are not that much large to watch ur death drama 
Nicely written Deebz !
But I read this with wet eyes.
Suraj is Anas and Deepika is Sandhya. 
Without one of them show can't be the same. Nowadays CVs trying different methods and different  stories to gain Trp .
But at the end of the day they r loosing their loyal fans one by one.
But if this spoiler is true. I'm sure even we won't be here on dabh forum to talk one word about the show.
Can't think another actor replace for  Anas.
No one can be Suraj other than Anas. I'm sure even that new actor won't be fit with Deepika.  There won't be Diya Bati chemistry like Anas and Deepika. 
As u said Deebz I too want to see them together till final episode.  Diya Bati should be together. Suraj and Sandhya should be together specially Anas and Deepika should be together till the end.
I think we all want to go back to golden old days. We r missing their eye locks,cloth drying scenes, cooking,  feeding etc .
We don't want to see all the high blooper  drama. But simple love story is just fine.

I do like the way mission is shaping up , especially with the entry of Suraj now. Although Im enjoyin mission since day one but have been missing Surya together

Im finding this seperaton very painful 
This time both are longing for each other and I cannot wait for them to be together, Seperation after hijack was different as they were together most of the time I remember

I hope all these rumors about Anas just die out soon.. For me only Anas and Deepika are Surya
Both should stay professional till  the end, As I fan I do expect it from them
Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
CVs not only butchered the  characters  of Suraj & Sandhya, but also butchered the theme of DABH  story - a thin thread line of love story. Really its poetic form of love. Now - a- days it is missing. That'swhy TRP DOWN. Don't quit ANAS. it is my humble request.
Nice post deepz. Completely agree with you. I just blindfolded my eyes and ears about suraj gonna die rumour and watched last week episodes. Once suraj and sandhya are near, episodes are fantabulous and it is getting interesting day by day. We would like to see surya together always. Hope the rumour is untrue. If so, they can wind up the show with a happy note with diya bati always together and living happily ever after.
@SurYaLover, True. Anas brought this show to life with his perfect portrayal of Suraj and if he goes, the life would go. ðŸ¤¢ The forum is mostly silent already. Can"t imagine afterwards, ðŸ’”
@Rosy, It is heartbreak time for us - loyal fans of SurYa/ Anas. We will have no reason to stay if Anas leaves. They could end the show gracefully rather than do this. Somehow I hope Anas will stay but if story lines don't improve, there is no point in DABH continuing to exist.

@Sonali, Not sure what the reason for this rumor is. I hope it dies down soon. If cvs don't have anything more in mind than to butcher the leads, then Anas can't be blamed.  They need to return to the root of this unique love story, it's simplicity.