Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Divsb

Hi garima, 

I am new member in this forum, just went to Google searching for fanfics and landed here..I don't know how I ended up on gangster's bride..but when I started reading it..I jst cudnt stop.
It was jst amazing,new story with the same plot.till now Ive read many ffs (nd all were gud) but this was all together very different. A very exciting roller coaster ride..thank u for such a wonderful story.keep on writing such stories...😊

Divya dear

Am so happy that you enjoyed Gangster's bride

Will do dear

Love
Garima
MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...Garima...!!!!
I've recently joined in nd came across ur beautifully written wonderful story...!
What an amazing concept nd what an amazing thought girl...!!

Isme Chahat he aur chance bhi...
Isme emotions bhi he, dance bhi...
Antiques se bhari, he comic bhi...
Action bhi he Romance bhi..!!! [=D>] [=D>]

Overall fully fun filled, PrAjalicious...!!! romantic, light, feel good, entertainer...!!!!having charm of its own...!!!!
Just couldn't stop reading it through...! [:D]
Loved loved almost everything... the bond between family, the understanding, the lighter antiques of our very own PrAja..! Especially the bond of Grand parents and grand children..!!!

Brilliant job dear...It made me really happy...!!!!
Do continue writing and engross us in ur creativity dear...!!! [:$] God bless u girl..!!!
Originally posted by: MaDiee

Hey...Garima...!!!!
I've recently joined in nd came across ur beautifully written wonderful story...!
What an amazing concept nd what an amazing thought girl...!!

Isme Chahat he aur chance bhi...
Isme emotions bhi he, dance bhi...
Antiques se bhari, he comic bhi...
Action bhi he Romance bhi..!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Overall fully fun filled, PrAjalicious...!!! romantic, light, feel good, entertainer...!!!!having charm of its own...!!!!
Just couldn't stop reading it through...! πŸ˜ƒ
Loved loved almost everything... the bond between family, the understanding, the lighter antiques of our very own PrAja..! Especially the bond of Grand parents and grand children..!!!

Brilliant job dear...It made me really happy...!!!!
Do continue writing and engross us in ur creativity dear...!!! 😳 God bless u girl..!!!

Hi

Thank you so much for your kind words😳

love your little poem

Am so happy that you enjoyed the story

will do
ilayas thumbnail
Hey,

I love your stories.

and I have following queries:
1. Can anyone tell me the date of episodes in which Roshani, Jannat, Vishal etc appeared again (mayb for flashback)? actually when serial aired, I was away for my college. n i have started this serial after my mewar trip. Please tell me...

2. Has Dheerbai ever exposed in serial (about PrAja separation)?
Originally posted by: ilayas

Hey,

I love your stories.

and I have following queries:
1. Can anyone tell me the date of episodes in which Roshani, Jannat, Vishal etc appeared again (mayb for flashback)? actually when serial aired, I was away for my college. n i have started this serial after my mewar trip. Please tell me...

2. Has Dheerbai ever exposed in serial (about PrAja separation)?

Hi

Thank you

As for your questions
1) I think the episode number is 167 or 168
2) CVs love DheerBai and she was never exposed for her wrongdoings though in the end when Jagmal is crowned as Maharana - Pratap does mention knowing of her wrongdoings

hope it helps
ilayas thumbnail
Thank you very much😊

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Hi

Thank you

As for your questions
1) I think the episode number is 167 or 168
2) CVs love DheerBai and she was never exposed for her wrongdoings though in the end when Jagmal is crowned as Maharana - Pratap does mention knowing of her wrongdoings

hope it helps