THIS DISCOVERY IS ONLY FOR THEM....PATENTED...<3

rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
RK Pose...Only one thing comes to our mind of our Royal and classy couple Rishbala...
Everytime they this pose it has been a great impact on their relationship...The looks into their eyes the stares...The swag they defined...and RK has always profoundly held madhu in this pose...No any other Two rupees telly couple can portray the way DVD had always done this pose...
Ofcourse...this pose is discovered only for them and will be patented always to them...

1. A new Beginning of a longing and forever epic love story...

2.  Aa zara..who can forget that sensual dance both looking supergorgeous and compatible to each other..My  most favourite...

3..Beginning of their love story...feelings from both sides..

4.RK acceptance triumphantly ...

5. Powerplay of ishq and junoon...

Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viviankidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post dear n yes rishbala pose is epic as their love,it symbolises d ishq n junoon of rishbala aur haan aajtak try bahuton ne kia hai but no one can achieve d rishbala perfection 
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, It's patented.
Nobody could achieve perfection in this pose except Rishabala.😳

DD had full faith in VD, that he will hold her how much ever she falls back. She used to fully bend backward. He had one arm tight around her waist n one around her shoulders supporting her fully so that she won't feel the strain on her spine. We have seen many actors doing the same pose but they never attained perfection like DVD. Either the heroine can't bend backward fully (she'll be too stiff) or the hero will hold her clumsily. In the end they'll spoil the whole pose. 
I don't know how many times DVD practiced it together to get perfection. This pose just stuck to them n the first thing that comes to our mind when we think of Rishabala is this pose.😳

Beautiful post, Vrishti.

Oh, I forgot. Love the way she'll have her right arm around his neck, holding him tight.😉
Edited by silverfire - 8 years ago
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silverfire

Yes, It's patented.

Nobody could achieve perfection in this pose except Rishabala.😳

DD had full faith in VD, that he will hold her how much ever she falls back. She used to fully bend backward. He had one arm tight around her waist n one around her shoulders supporting her fully so that she won't feel the strain on her spine. We have seen many actors doing the same pose but they never attained perfection like DVD. Either the heroine can't bend backward fully (she'll be too stiff) or the hero will hold her clumsily. In the end they'll spoil the whole pose.
I don't know how many times DVD practiced it together to get perfection. This pose just stuck to them n the first thing that comes to our mind when we think of Rishabala is this pose.😳

Beautiful post, Vrishti.

Oh, I forgot. Love the way she'll have her right arm around his neck, holding him tight.😉

Samitha, Naina has made d post. 😆 Maybe u got confused with our usernames... 😆
U spoke d words outta my mouth...Completely agree wid u... 😳
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbala4eva

Samitha, Naina has made d post. 😆 Maybe u got confused with our usernames... 😆
U spoke d words outta my mouth...Completely agree wid u... 😳

Oops!!!! I'm so sorry. I just saw the goldie post n thought it was u, Vrishti.

Fabulous post, Naina.
We can keep drooling over them the whole day n not get tired.
catharsis thumbnail
First of all, welcome back after so many days, Naina! 🤗 U made my day by making this beautiful post. 😛
Very true...
No other couple achieved this kind of a perfection in d RK pose. It was, is n will always remain synonymous wid Rishbala n DVD. As Samitha said, DD trusted VD completely that he'd definitely hold her, how much ever she bended backwards...N VD always held her so gracefully.
Love d way Madhu bends back completely wid her arms wrapped around RK...n RK supporting her entire weight, holding her firmly from d waist n shoulders, wid his face looming closely above hers...so close... 😳
Really, nobody can look more perfect in this pose n do it more perfectly, other than Rishbala. It was discovered exclusively n only for them. Others all spoil d beauty of d pose, by doing it wrongly...whereas, DVD make d pose look even more beautiful... 😳
catharsis thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfire

Oops!!!! I'm so sorry. I just saw the goldie post n thought it was u, Vrishti.

Fabulous post, Naina.
We can keep drooling over them the whole day n not get tired.

Never mind, Sam! 😛
Drooling over Rishbala is all that matters! 😳 😆
catharsis thumbnail
Lovely pics, Naina...
Drooling over them...
rishbalafan9 thumbnail

thank you dii
Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago
rishbalafan9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viviankidiwani

Lovely post dear n yes rishbala pose is epic as their love,it symbolises d ishq n junoon of rishbala aur haan aajtak try bahuton ne kia hai but no one can achieve d rishbala perfection 

Thanks and so true that..