Wife's affair before marriage-Please help - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Pentaminous...

Its not a big deal.. everyone has past but she should have informed you before marriage.. move on and forget it.. it was a past.. you dont know what were the circumstances that forced her to marry you.. if she is sincere with you today that matters ! 

you have a past...? is this what you call this ! mahah anyway I'm confused .. I think bhabi was talking to her ex during their marriage ? to make sure he was doing okay..??

look mate .. you told her everything ? what do you want ? a badge for your bravery ?? for you to say I've come to this marriage unhappily so recognise my grief. .
... you deserve a sticker for stupidity to stick on your forehead. if anything you cheated her and she should be mad! regardless of the fact that you told her about your past.. she is not a tissue that will wipe away your snot because you regretted making that decision  ..

secondly why the hell did you bring your family down in front of another person ? if you say shit about them then so will your partner .. your partner like any other partner is looking for weaknesses in your family to attack when she doesn't want to bother about them! and you handed it to her on a silver platter.. tomorrow when you make up with your parents .. your wife will not show respect just because you are doing so today! she already has ammunition that you have given her to be upset with your family for the rest of her life!  

you can't think past today .. 
Edited by D3viL - 8 years ago
The best thing is to divorce her because she has constant lied to u and she is still talking to that dude.  
Originally posted by Always_His_Jaan

The best thing is to divorce her because she has constant lied to u and she is still talking to that dude.  
wow.. so somebody actually suggested divorced option?😲😲 first love is hard to forget.. may be she is in still contact with her ex bf but as a friend? Its not a crime and obviously not a reason to file for a divorce. If she is not sincere with you buddy, she wont care if you will leave her infect it will be a happy moment for her.. but as you said, she sweared on you, tried to make you understand what happened with her was just a past indicates that she doesnt wanna lose you.. be practical and dont think alot about negativity.. and divorced definitely not .. she is a girl and it wont be easy for her to survive.. 
Originally posted by D3viL

you have a past...? is this what you call this ! mahah anyway I'm confused .. I think bhabi was talking to her ex during their marriage ? to make sure he was doing okay..??

look mate .. you told her everything ? what do you want ? a badge for your bravery ?? for you to say I've come to this marriage unhappily so recognise my grief. .
... you deserve a sticker for stupidity to stick on your forehead. if anything you cheated her and she should be mad! regardless of the fact that you told her about your past.. she is not a tissue that will wipe away your snot because you regretted making that decision  ..

secondly why the hell did you bring your family down in front of another person ? if you say shit about them then so will your partner .. your partner like any other partner is looking for weaknesses in your family to attack when she doesn't want to bother about them! and you handed it to her on a silver platter.. tomorrow when you make up with your parents .. your wife will not show respect just because you are doing so today! she already has ammunition that you have given her to be upset with your family for the rest of her life!  

you can't think past today .. 
+1. Cant agree more than this.. 
Originally posted by Always_His_Jaan

^^ As bad as this may sound I concur. @kumar she has not only lied behind your back SEVERAL times since marriage but also had physical relationshp with her ex and all this even after knowing that you found out of their past affair. In my book, she's no longer worth the TRUST. You seem like a nice and calm person, its more like she's taking advantage of it..MAN up dude