Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Even i thought that now colors completely lost it..such a w'ful song seq. of Rishbalaand they ruined it by changing song..and why they did this ??stupid channel..always after MB only.😡Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

i just hope they dont edit the rest of the songs in the future😡

hope so
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Even i thought that now colors completely lost it..such a w'ful song seq. of Rishbalaand they ruined it by changing song..and why they did this ??stupid channel..always after MB only.😡

I agree
MADHUBALA-Ahan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't watch it on Rishtey as I have no choice since I'm without a TV. But I can understand what a shock it must have been to hear altogether different songs playing on Rishbala. I hope you guys were able to enjoy the rest of the episode though as there were some lovely captivating Rishbala moments. ðŸ˜³
I hope colors doesn't repeat this with future song/dance sequences.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: MADHUBALA-Ahan

I don't watch it on Rishtey as I have no choice since I'm without a TV. But I can understand what a shock it must have been to hear altogether different songs playing on Rishbala. I hope you guys were able to enjoy the rest of the episode though as there were some lovely captivating Rishbala moments.😳

I hope colors doesn't repeat this with future song/dance sequences.

yeah it was strange all together...don't know what they will do in future...colors ka koi bharosa nehi
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hell..the stupid channel..i was waiting fr this episode for long time but these stupids replaced the whole song with the boring crap.. :((
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: as-Sweet

hell..the stupid channel..i was waiting fr this episode for long time but these stupids replaced the whole song with the boring crap.. :((

Aaniya for once i thought am i forgetting something..😆but i than realized..that the actual song is not there..and stupid colors forgot the original song and changed it don't know why?they always treat MB badly..even in rerun..they are not sparing it.😡