flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Badalon mien chup raha  hain is  just awsome 👏 so sweet😳
sahil333 thumbnail
Thank you Prags...I love you !  🤗
The first one I opened is...Hamari Adhuri Kahani...😭

I've downloaded it on my phone, but subs failed again...how come...whyyy😭..hair pulling!!! 😡

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so glad you made a thread, love the first one most, but have to go through others to make sure I have seen all of them later
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rie, I don't know why it doesn't get downloaded with subs man. Maybe because I have added the subtitle file separately, as in .srt file with the video file. But there isn't the other way to upload the video with subs being already added...I guess 😕
Or I can send you the subtitles file separately, and then you can drag and play on the downloaded video..but I don't know how to send it to you..😆
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone for watching and loving it! ❤️
I am glad you all liked the efforts! :)
sahil333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Rie, I don't know why it doesn't get downloaded with subs man. Maybe because I have added the subtitle file separately, as in .srt file with the video file. But there isn't the other way to upload the video with subs being already added...I guess 😕

Or I can send you the subtitles file separately, and then you can drag and play on the downloaded video..but I don't know how to send it to you..😆

Thanks Prags. Sadly, the company I work for doesn't have a system administrator anymore. Activities are being outsourced. I need to find an expert to help me with that...😔