Oh what a jerk ! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sageflower7

Exactly what I felt. He could've just said, Sorry but I'm just not into you or I'm not a marrying type...

O god yes! This! How hard could it be to pull off an Amaad? He had the girl in his bed too.
Originally posted by sageflower7

Exactly what I felt. He could've just said, Sorry but I'm just not into you or I'm not a marrying type...

But no... he had to squash   Mahira. 

Mahira is awesome because she is so self confident and unflappable. So he attacks that. 
Ugh...
Jerk.

SJ was awesome in her hurt. She never fails to make me sad when she cries... 

Poor Mahira..

yeh he could have gently put her down !but no he had to shatter her confidence ! I hate when these so adored heroes do that and women find that ah so hot !
Originally posted by GitaIyer

res
Unres

Jerk of the first order
The jerkiest jerk of all
He exceeded the height of jerkiness
This jerk deserves all the Jhanjharias of the world
If he wants to be devdas, be by all means, not that I ever felt any sympathy for Devdas
Lord ! And I thought I was the only one that absolutely detested that devdas guy ๐Ÿ˜†

I wouldn't mind if Amaad really falls for her, and they marry and live happily in front of this jerk forever.

There I have got it off my chest. And agree to each word of your post SHreya.

thank you darling ! tum ney bhi meri man ki baat kahi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by milinda.shreyz

If KB and Maahira can take a walk into their minds, we can take walks too, into each others mann๐Ÿ˜†.
Devdas, I won't get started here on the spineless, wimpy, ineffectual and namby-pamby character.
I so wanted both the girls to give him one slap each before he died. But alas. 

Coming back to QH, can Maahira make me happy and give one slap a cheek to both the brothers. One breaks her heart with his harshness, the other uses her for his godforsaken revenge. 
Why call yourself a man if you cant face the truth or speak the truth. After all they are KB's sons. So like their mom in an unlikely manner.
Originally posted by GitaIyer

If KB and Maahira can take a walk into their minds, we can take walks too, into each others mann๐Ÿ˜†.
Devdas, I won't get started here on the spineless, wimpy, ineffectual and namby-pamby character.
I so wanted both the girls to give him one slap each before he died. But alas.
u know Gii, u shoud read the original novel...your blood will boil at the tantalizing amount of stupidity and spinelessness of the guy๐Ÿ˜†

Coming back to QH, can Maahira make me happy and give one slap a cheek to both the brothers. One breaks her heart with his harshness, the other uses her for his godforsaken revenge. 
Why call yourself a man if you cant face the truth or speak the truth. After all they are KB's sons. So like their mom in an unlikely manner.
yes, slap them both and get a life !
Hmmm...A girl with a skipping-heart (of having found d clue of her prince) went to that person imagining him to be the "Knight in Shining Armour"will trash u like anything and treat in d worst way possible...And tears just roll down ur cheeks and its a d worst thing that could happen to u...The irony here is that he is dng all this to u just 2 save u...Just to protect u...Seems he believes in d saying"No gain No pain"...But is this d way u treat ur sweet-heart..Really are u in luv or infactuated???? Great post Shreya!!!!
Originally posted by ..Bohemian..

Azaad has always had fits of rudeness towards Mahira. Lekin iss baar kuch ziyada ho gaya. Whatever his reasons, insecurities... it doesn't justify crossing the line.

Damn you, 4lions. Why are they turning Azaad into a typical Gul khan hero? He wasn't like this!

Poor Mahira. She had to listen to a lot of harsh words ๐Ÿ˜’
Thatz why I am more disappointed. Azad was never your rude hot arrogant hero. He was short tempered reclusive but never abusive. Today he has fallen in my eyes
I actually didn't expect Azaad to do what he did in today's episode. I also didn't expect Mahira to go to his room and tell him that he loves her as well. Wow! I gotta applaud Mahira's guts for entering his room and waking up the sleeping lion without giving a damn about anyone or anything.
But she did come out of that room with a broken heart. His words had really crushed her heart.
I actually felt bad for both.
Yes what Azaad did was stupid but he did it because he thinks staying away from her is for her own good. It's not easy to talk like this with a person you truly love. His eyes, his tears, the way he had to put up that fake angry/rude face proves how hard it was for him. My heart went out to him๐Ÿ˜ญ
I felt really bad for Mahira too, the girl's heart was broken.
Today both were not in a condition anyone would want to be.

The only thing I hated was Azaad's choice of words. Calling her ugly and all those rude things, he went overboard. He could have said other things that would have made her think he wasn't in love with her. Also that push was totally wrong.
I really hope Cvs don't mess up Azaad's character and turn him into a complete jerk because Azaad wasn't like this to begin with.

I guess this had to happen for the story to continue cause if Azaad had confessed about his feelings and Mahira as well it would become too boring.

So now since SI said told KB to get Mahira married to her son, which son did she mean? I didn't hear her say Azaad. Could it be Amaad๐Ÿ˜• I would hate to see that idiot with her but I guess this might bring in a jealousy track
and then the end would definitely be AzMa๐Ÿ˜›

Over all the episode was heart touching for me.
My babies were in so much pain and I wanted to hug them badly.  

Edited by Ishq-Dua - 8 years ago
Res! Commenting soon!  
He was definitely the jerkiest jerk of the moment! 
Lol ! aaj sab hyper active hogaye Azad ko danda marney ke liye !

Hello
Ashy, waiting for ur opinion !