Posted: 8 years ago
Yeh ! are you attracted towards a dark mysterious Alpha Male ?

Your heart sings kuch kuch kota hai for him ? feel his eyes getting dark and intense when he thinks you are not watching ? Heard him saying words of love and caught him shedding tears of anguish in your half dazed / comatosed condition ?

And U have decided ( rightly) to have a heart to heart conversation about that ? to clear out the cloud and express clearly that you reciprocate the feelings too ! So there would be no tears of unrequited lova and a happily ever after future would come knock knocking at your doorstep ??

expect the most unexpected ! And his terrible now hot now cold moodswings ! And get facts rubbed in your face that you are ugly, shortsighted and have uneven teeth. Oh and you never consulted the mirror before come running to him. Because for once you have thought looks doesnt matter. To him. Only matter, your presence matter !  Your existence ! And he makes u clearly understand what a fool you are, in front of other gorgeous woman who presenly graces him bed !
Expect to feel like a trash And be thrown out in disgrace and utmost humiliation.
Expect to feel like Mahira !😭

Oh ! what you would never know all this insults and heartbreak are to save you from possible dangers you would face had he given in to his (and yours) desires. he is taking care of you in his own crude ways, and he has to decide what is best for u ! Have you forgotten the vital fact ? You are a woman. And woman cannot decide of her own what she wants and bear the responsibility of her choice.Her brains matters are too muddled for such tough acts !  So you let the guy be a jerk and cry your eyes out now. You would appreciate later how noble he was to refuse u and sacrifice his chance for one great love !
Edited by milinda.shreyz - 8 years ago
So dis all happened in 2days epi. I hate Azad. Not only mentally he also physically abused her by  pushing her. I don't care why is doing dis but he did wrong. Isn't he hurting her dis way? Another jerk afyer Asad. I knew sumthn like dis will happen n he was worse than Asad. I want Mahira to leave d house or marry Amaad cuz Amaad may fall for her later. I hope Mahira does not forgives Azad easily like Zoya. Mahira sud show some self-respect n give Azad a very hard time like Haya did. Only Haya had self-respect in d entire QH. Really want Azad to beg n gtovel before Mahira n see her romance wid Amaad.

During QH 1, there were several posts of jerk Asad as many people hated him n now it will be for jerk Azad. 
res
Unres

Jerk of the first order
The jerkiest jerk of all
He exceeded the height of jerkiness
This jerk deserves all the Jhanjharias of the world
If he wants to be devdas, be by all means, not that I ever felt any sympathy for Devdas

I wouldn't mind if Amaad really falls for her, and they marry and live happily in front of this jerk forever.

There I have got it off my chest. And agree to each word of your post SHreya. 

Edited by GitaIyer - 8 years ago
he is a big jerk
insulting mahi on her looks
saying that tum jaisi ladki se kon nikaah karega
look at yourself in the mirror😡
cheap cheap cheap
and saying she shld marry a blind man🤢
insult hi hieghts hogayi
and again when mahi sees that gal sleeping in azzad's bed
he again goes on saying look at her atleast she is beautiful
🥱
utter crap

On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then these things turned out so evil
I don't know why I'm still surprised

Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes
But you'll always be my hero
Even though you've lost your mind

Now there's gravel in our voices
Glasses shattered from the fight
In this tug of war you always win
Even when I'm right

Poor Mahira!!😭
Azad was never this type of jerk as far as I remember...they had lots of unintended misunderstanding. miss farooqui was a sweetheart but she was damn impuslive...lots of things she did which affected asad's life badly...people humiliated his family, his mother got shot, humeira got poisoned and nearly died, so there were circumstances of his misbehaving with zoya !
this one is an example of superiority complex ! itz like I know whats best for him...she is in danger from me...so break her heart badly so she never thinks of loving me again ! just shove her to the ground so that her spirit gets crushed ! totally edward cullen syndrome !
Originally posted by milinda.shreyz

Azad was never this type of jerk as far as I remember...they had lots of unintended misunderstanding. miss farooqui was a sweetheart but she was damn impuslive...lots of things she did which affected asad's life badly...people humiliated his family, his mother got shot, humeira got poisoned and nearly died, so there were circumstances of his misbehaving with zoya !
this one is an example of superiority complex ! itz like I know whats best for him...she is in danger from me...so break her heart badly so she never thinks of loving me again ! just shove her to the ground so that her spirit gets crushed ! totally edward cullen syndrome !

I don't know about this edward cullen but I want Azaad to grovel! I want Mahira to not forgive him easily. 
Originally posted by PurpleCrayon

On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then these things turned out so evil
I don't know why I'm still surprised

Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes
But you'll always be my hero
Even though you've lost your mind

Now there's gravel in our voices
Glasses shattered from the fight
In this tug of war you always win
Even when I'm right

Poor Mahira!!😭

@ bold : Dear dear ! such deep, forlorn lines ! 😭😭 Rihanna was amazing in that song ! I dnt like her much ! But this one. SIGH !
Originally posted by milinda.shreyz

@ bold : Dear dear ! such deep, forlorn lines ! 😭😭 Rihanna was amazing in that song ! I dnt like her much ! But this one. SIGH !

The original wasn't Rhiannas song. The one below was. I heard this one first, the lyrics really hit you. Rhianna wala you can't even hear a word. I didn't even know the two songs used the same lyrics.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGVGove7IsI[/YOUTUBE]
I knew this had happen.

I knew he would scream at her
Never knew he would scream this badly.

I feel bad for both :(

I hope she stays back some how