Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreedhoni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think it's mahira and amaad that exchange also kb will do ,after today's epi I don't want mahira to marry azaad though he loves her how the he'll cam he even think of criticising her based on her beauty she is so cute as a child my poor mahira .I must say that Mahira must grow stronger from now
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shreedhoni

I think it's mahira and amaad that exchange also kb will do ,after today's epi I don't want mahira to marry azaad though he loves her how the he'll cam he even think of criticising her based on her beauty she is so cute as a child my poor mahira .I must say that Mahira must grow stronger from now

are azaad ne kabhi bhi mahira ko uske outer appearance pe judge nahi kiya ye to use apne se door karne ke liya jitna bura koi ho sakta hai utna bura ban raha h
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was kind of happy thinking azma nikah bt 4um me aneke baad u guys scared me...ths time in TV evry marraiges happening cross connection type..amaya,swaragini,thapki,meera...& as we knw QH nikah me hamesha kuch na kuch panga hota hai,still i cnt 4gt zoyan...i hp thy fix amra nikah,thn in reality azma nikah will happen...lol..bt seriously,amad-afrin is thr...so i wnt azma..
&yes,azad never judge mahira baseing on her beauty..knw he said very bitter words bt we knw the reason.i think aftr today thy will go amra nikah  way..
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Though Amra is possible , I don't think it will happen. I mean we can hardly get any romantic tracks of Azma if Amra get married.
Azaad's truth also needs to come out. The show is already having low trps and if Amra get married then the remaining trps will also go. I mean we all r watching for Azma..if they only r not together then what's the point in watching.
surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May it be thapki,tsm,swaragini everywhere locha ir going n so it can be amrd but i want only azma plz pray for them
mahiraakhter9 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Mahira and Amaad will get married and Azaad get jealous.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Azad and Mahira it will be better and direct, no need of everytime that she must first marry the little brother first...
Though it is all the preparation of Ahmad and Mahira wedding but finally on the wedding day  the qubool hain will come from Azad mouth.
They don't need to drag lots for it..