SidNi Song OS : Mere Humsafar

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello SidNians, 

This song hasn't left my mind since it aired on T.V. I know that they aired the most romantic version of SidNi scene on this, but my story will be just the opposite! 😆 This is what came in my mind while hearing the song, and before it could eat me up i wanted to share with you all 😉 

[ Mere Humsafar - All is Well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBLYHFwIyYA]

Roshni was sitting on the bed hugging her knees. Her eyes were dried out from all the crying that she had been doing. She looks at the pile of clothes and jewellery in front of her and pushes them away in anger. Fresh drops of tears formed in her eyes as she thought about what she will be doing in the next few hours. Siddharth peeps inside from the door,

"I am sorry, Roshni...but this pain is a lot better than the pain you want! I'm sorry for hurting you now.. But I know you will understand me, someday!"

Aye mere humsafar

Ik zara intezaar

Sun sadayein de rahi hai

Manzil pyaar ki..

He closes his eyes to keep his tears in, and slowly enters the room. He locks the door behind him and walks up to where she was sitting. She hid her face as she became conscious that he was there. She did not want him to see her crying. He sits down beside her, and cups her face between his hands making her look at him.

Aye mere humsafar

Ik zara intezaar

Sun sadayein de rahi hai

Manzil pyaar ki..

"Are you ditching me?" he asked with a smirk.

"How can you joke at a time like this?" she snapped jerking his hands from her face.

"Coz you are too upset for the both of us!" he whispered with a smile.

"Siddharth.. I...I can't..." she said.

"You promised! It's the only thing I want from you... can't you do this much for me?" he sighed.

She starts crying shaking her head to a No, but Siddharth knew that she would do it for him. Morever, Roshni herself knew deep down in her heart that she needed to do this. Not just to make him happy, but for herself too.

Jisko duaaon mein maanga

Tu hai wahi rehnuma

Tere bina mushkil hai

Ek bhi kadam chalna..

He wipes her tears, while holding his own in. She gazed at him, amazed that how he was hiding his own pain in front of her. She decided not to cry hereon. She hugs him tight, feeling his love for one last time. He wraps his hands around her pulling her closer to him. He kisses her hair and says, "This is for the best. For the both of us." She nods a yes and loosens the hug.

Jisko duaaon mein maanga

Tu hai wahi rehnuma

Tere bina mushkil hai

Ek bhi kadam chalna..

She caresses his cheeks and he leans on to her touch closing his eyes. She leans forward and kisses his cheeks and he smiles, opening his eyes. He looks at the time and says, "You are getting late, I should leave. You need to get ready." He stood up and turned to leave, but she holds his hand and says, "No, you will stay, I want to spend my time with you until I will be someone else's" Siddharth smiles and picks up her clothes handing him out to her. She takes them and goes to the washroom to change.

Bin tere kahaan hai

Manzil pyaar ki

She comes out after a while; Siddharth was tapping his foot waiting for her. When he looked up and saw her, time stood still for both of them as their eyes locked. He walks up to her and takes her hands, making her come near the mirror. He makes her sit, and takes the jewels in his hands.

Aye mere humsafar

Ek zara intezaar

Sunn sadayein de rahi hai

Manzil pyaar ki

He adorns her with the jewels, while adoring her with his eyes. Taking in each and every second, living the moment, coz he was bound to forget it later on. Coz God was cruel and enjoyed seeing him suffer. Roshni could see that he was burning inside with a turmoil that she could never understand.

"Siddharth, Please.." he cuts her off and says,

"Roshni, please... let me...let me enjoy this moment coz I am not lucky enough to remember them ever again"

"And I am unlucky that these memories will haunt me till the day I die..." she whispered back.

"Atleast you will know of me.. even though it will hurt you.." he said.

Naa hum bewafaa hai

Naa pyar hai kam darmiyaan

Par apni taqdeerein

Hain bilkul hi judaa..

"Siddharth-" she gets up and hugs him again. This time he couldn't control his emotions and the welled up tears finds its way down his cheeks. She soothes him running her hand on his back up and down controlling herself from breaking down. She knew how broken he was, she recalled how he had tried to kill himself more than one time these past couple of days, since he did not want to live apart from her memories. After few minutes he loosens the hug and she wipes his tears. He grabs her hands stopping her and says, "Since when do you not cry"

She chuckles and replies, "Since you are crying for both of us" recalling his earlier words.

"Liar, you did not want to dishevel your make up warna dhula bhaag jata daayan ko dekh kar" he teased with a tinge of pain.

"Is it? Then I should start crying.." she said sadly.

He raises her face by her chin, "Hey, no more. Ok? We will be fine. You will be fine." he pressed on the last sentence.

Naa hum bewafaa hai

Naa pyar hai kam darmiyaan

Par apni taqdeerein

Hain bilkul hi judaa..

He takes the dupatta and places it over her head.

"You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen" he said pulling her cheeks.

"I wish I could have seen the most handsome groom too" she replied sarcastically.

"I'm sorry baby, maybe in some other life time" he replied.

Someone knocks on the door and says that it was time for the bride to come down.

"I Can't.." she said for the infinite time.

Siddharth takes her hands and presses them slightly indicating that she could and he was by her side. They walk down the stairs, not looking at each other. They had nothing left to say, the emotions that they were going through could never be expressed in words. Silence was the best option.

Phir kaise milegi

Manzil pyaar ki

Yash stands up on seeing them, and smiled. He knew of their love, their struggle but he loved Roshni too. And when Siddharth asked him to marry her, he could not refuse him. Roshni looks at him and then at Siddharth who was now staring at her.

"I will always love you." she said.

"Always toh na ho, par I love you and only you." he smiled.

Ae mere humsafar

Ik zara intezaar

Sunn sadayein de rahi hai

Manzil pyaar ki

Yash walks up to them, Siddharth gives Roshni's hand to him and says, "Good luck!"

"Siddharth, main..." he started.

"You don't need to say anything, Yash." he patted his back giving his approval.

Siddharth looks at Roshni and says his last words to her,

"I know I have hurt you, by imposing this decision on you but someday in the future you will understand why I did this. I have been selfish and I will be punished, but I wish that you have a very happy life ahead of you. Thank you, Roshni."

His eyes were brimmed, he kisses her forehead and she closes her eyes savoring the moment. His last touch for the rest of her life.

You must be wondering why Siddharth did this, it was because he was suffering from Alzheimer's! He was in his early stage, and he did not want Roshni to suffer later on when he would forget her completely, because seeing him not remember her and their love would be the most painful thing for her. She wanted to support him, but finally gave in to his request - that she should marry someone else and in return he would live.

Ok, sorry for such a sad story 😆 but do give reviews! 😉

Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
Res
Unres
This reminded me of "The notebook" pal but I wish you hadn't separated them..😭
Great one ,u portrayed their pain wonderfully and I knew siddharth had some kind of disease coz of which he was leaving her!
I loved their sweet convo..
Fab story!!👍🏼
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
nice OS pal..even though its a sad story..loved it
Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Res
Unres
This reminded me of "The notebook" pal but I wish you hadn't separated them..😭
Great one ,u portrayed their pain wonderfully and I knew siddharth had some kind of disease coz of which he was leaving her!
I loved their sweet convo..
Fab story!!👍🏼

Yea, notebook was 🥺
I donno i felt that separation would have given a better life to them 😆 was trying to be less sadist here 😛 thanks aayu!! 😳
Originally posted by chandana...

nice OS pal..even though its a sad story..loved it

thank you Chandana! :)
It was sad, heart breaking and much.more but it was also very well written and brilliant once again you gave us a wonderful story and I loved it...thank you so much
Pal, u separated SidNi😭 And made Roshni marry Yash😡😡
It was really a painful story, u made me cry😭 It was a beautifully written OS👍🏼
Originally posted by .chandni.

loved this

Thanks Ria! 😊
Originally posted by stephie34

It was sad, heart breaking and much.more but it was also very well written and brilliant once again you gave us a wonderful story and I loved it...thank you so much

thank you steph 😃 i am glad you liked it, even though it was a sad one!! 😆
Originally posted by zoopassion

Pal, u separated SidNi😭 And made Roshni marry Yash😡😡
It was really a painful story, u made me cry😭 It was a beautifully written OS👍🏼

Yeah i know, 😛
 but if you look at it Yash is a decent guy 😉 brainless but decent! 😆
I'm sorry it made u cry... 😕 thanks a lot Rose! 😊