Balika Vadhu 23rd september 2015 Written update

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Its night time Harki is bringing some chilies from kitchen She trips and chilies are scattered on the floor Harki starts picking them Suddenly she sees shadows of two hands outside the window Harki is shocked Someone breaks the window and opens it from inside and get inside the house Its Akhiraj but Harki only sees his shadow and thinks its some thief She picks up a stick and tries to beat Akhiraj thinking him as some thief but Akhiraj holds her and put his hand on her mouth to stop her from shouting and tells her its him  Harki is shocked seeing his condition , his torn clothes , wounds on his face and body , dirt all over his face , hair and in clothes . Harki asks him what happened but Akhiraj makes her quiet not to speak loudly  . Akhiraj out of breath cannot even speak properly  and in broken words trying to tell her police is after me  close all doors and windows of the house   Harki   runs   . Akhiraj closes the window He is scared to the core and falling here and there in attempt to hide somewhere He is in pain because of the beating he got  Harki comes running back with water  She makes him sit and drink water  Harki asks him what happened ? how you got in this condition ? what happened ?Did you have fight with someone ? Did you fell down somewhere ? met with some accident Tell me what happened ? Akhiraj angrily says that Jagdish Singh He did his this condition , this all happened with me because of him  Harki is shocked and says Jagdish Singh? Akhiraj says yes he , he got to know everything about me Akhiraj then angrily looks at Harki  and asks from her who told him about me ? He grabs Harki by her throat and strangles her asking her who told him everything about me ?you did ?  Harki in tears says  no she did not  Akhiraj push her on the floor and asks  tell me who told him about me ? Harki says I don't know ,   why you are beating me ? Akhiraj tells her   i am very angry right now . don't test my anger just tell me who told him about me ? Harki keeps pleading to him to have mercy on her she does not know  Akhiraj grab her again and strangles her asking her tell me the  truth who told Jagdish about me ? Harki cries and says she does not know  Akhiraj push her and she hits the wall He again grabs her and strangles her cruelly,  asking her same question  who told Jagdish about me ? it is work of someone from the house only   Tell me truth You know me very well What I can do and to which level I can go if you did not tell me truth  ?Harki cries and says i am speaking truth i don't know I  was at home all day  , so were Kamli, Nimboli and Urmila ,   Bhabhisaa ( Mangala ) went to temple for sometime How will I know who told Jagdish Singh about you ? please have mercy on me I really don't know   Akhiraj angrily push her Harki cries Akhiraj says to himself she cannot do this then who can tell him ? Then Akhiraj recalls him seeing Mangala talking to someone on phone in shop and him asking her to whom she was talking on phone  ? Mangala telling him she was talking to Harki   

Akhiraj grabs Harki again  by her throat and strangle her asking her tell me one thing Did Bhabhisaa called you today ? Harki is shocked and says no  Akhiraj leaves Harki and says now I understood It is Mangala who told everything to Jagdish Singh She called him today and told him everything on phone  Harki is shocked Kundan comes and tells Akhiraj no Teesa did not tell that Vidhayak everything on phone   but she personally went to Sanjoti with Nimboli and stopped him in the way and told him everything  Akhiraj and Harki are shocked Harki asks Kundan what she told to Vidhayak sa ? Kundan says everything , Gopal's murder , mine   and Nimboli's marriage , mine and Urmila's marriage , how Bapusaa tortured Kamli , Nimboli everything I have heard her telling everything to Kamli  .Harki cries . Akhiraj is very angry and asks from Kundan where she is now ? Kundan tells him she is in Kamli's room . Akhiraj picks up his sword and angrily goes to Kamli's room Harki and Kundan follow him

Mangala is asking Kamli to sleep now She tells Kamli she will call Vidhayak ji and ask him about Akhiraj ? Have Akhiraj got arrested ? Akhiraj comes to the room with sword Mangala and Kamli are shocked seeing him . Akhiraj says to Mangala so you are the snake who spread her venom today You did not do right by complaining about me to Vidhayak sa  He drags Mangala away from Kamli Kamli is requesting Akhiraj not to do anything with teesa  Akhiraj says to Mangala you eat in which plate you did hole in that Urmila and Nimboli comes running to Kamli's room hearing the voice of Akhiraj   and shocked seeing him  Akhiraj tries to slash Mangala with sword but Mangala replies  back saying yes I did , I did hole , I did because I don't want all village become prey of your cruelty the way you made women of this house Akhiraj is shocked seeing Mangala's guts and reply to her  Mangala continues  I protected my villagers , and I am proud of my act , now even if I die I have no fear of death You blame me of doing hole in the plate I eat , but instead of   eating the bread made of flour mixed with poor s  blood I will prefer death over this  i wont do this sin  Harki angrily comes to Mangala and grabs her by throat saying I wont leave you today I will kill you but Mangala pushes her away  Kamli comes to Akhiraj requesting him to leave Teesa Don't do this Akhiraj angrily pushes her away  and Kundan grabs Kamli not letting her move  Kundan asks Akhiraj to kill her ( Mangala ) while Kamli keeps pleading no 

Akhiraj tells Mangala you are very proud of what you did , you think you did huge work , for such work you indeed deserve a prize I will give you that prize He is about to kill Mangala when Nimboli hugs Akhiraj crying and requesting him  to leave Teesa  Kundan shouts at Nimboli to get aside  while Nimboli keeps requesting to Akhiraj don't do this with teesa Harki tries to pull Nimboli away  Akhiraj pushes Nimbol away and tells her I should have killed her ( Mangala )long ago  He says to Nimboli i will kill you with her too, you too go with her  He pushes Nimboli to Mangala. Kundan asks Akhiraj to kill them both Harki too asks Akhiraj to kill both Mangala and Nimboli Kamli keeps pleading no .  Urmila  is watching all this emotionally and helplessly   Kundan and Harki keep instigating Akhiraj to kill both Mangala and Nimboli .Mangala comes in front of Nimboli to protect her Nimboli is crying and requesting Akhiraj no  dont kill them 

.Akhiraj is about to kill Mangala with sword  Mangala Nimboli close their eyes Urmi too closes her eyes in shock but  someone shoots and the bullet hits Akhiraj's hand Sword falls down from his hands Everyone turns to see  Its Jagya standing with police The inspector has shot  Akhiraj  Mangala Nimboli , Urmi and Kamli are emotionally at Jagya  and smile while Kundan , Harki and Akhiraj are shocked  and scared to the core seeing him  Jagya is emotional seeing  Mangala Nimboli and kamli in this condition and then he looks at Akhiraj with anger and disgust

Jagya  tells Akhiraj today in your list of crimes one more added , one more charge against you  attempted murder and I am  myself eye witness of this crime of yours Akhiraj Singh . Jagya asks police to arrest Akhiraj Police arrest him . Harki falls on Jagya's feet and start crying and begging to him please don't get him arrested Please leave him He  did a mistake He won't do it again I promise I will take care . he won't do it next time please give him one chance I beg to you , I fold my hands in front of you I touch your feet please just one chance  Akhiraj is trying to get out from the grip of police but police is holding him tight He angrily looks at Mangala and says a woman makes life of a man and destroy his life too  Mangala tells him you are forgetting one thing a woman corrects a man too when he does wrong and today I have done this . Akhiraj tries to hit Mangala but police is holding him tight Kundan is crying now seeing his father arrested 

Akhiraj says to  Mangala i should have killed you along with Bhaisaa then i would not have seen this day  today He says he got many chances to kill her but that devi came in her and he could not . Mangala smirks and says  to  Akhiraj today I will tell you something if devi  keeps coming like this for real  then this world become a heaven  Akhiraj is shocked Mangala says she had to be a devi  first to protect her  , then to protect Nimboli and Kamli  against a devil like you 

Akhiraj is shocked and now understands Mangala acted as devi to protect herself , Nimboli and Kamli not that  devi really incarnated in her Akhiraj  tries to hit Mangala but police is holding him Jagya asks police to take him away and put him behind bars . Police drag Akhiraj out and he keeps glaring at Mangala in anger while Mangala smiles seeing him dragged out by police . Kundan and Harki are crying and begging to Jagya then go after Akhiraj  Jagya tells Mangala you will have to give your statement in front of magistrate I have done all the preparations You only need to give your statement I will call  you  for that Once you gave your statement I assure you no one can save Akhiraj from being punished for his crimes . Mangala folds her hands and thank Jagya telling him you did a huge favor on us you saved us  Jagya tells Mangala I can provide police protection to you but Mangala tells him you have caught the snake now no one will bite us , so no need of police protection . Jagya says ok then I should go now He greets them and goes Nimboli is too scared with the happenings and start crying Mangala consoles her

Kamli ,Mangala, Nimboli and urmi are  in Kamli's room. Nimboli is crying while Mangala  is trying to console her . Urmi and Kamli also there trying to console  her.

Kundan angrily comes  in the room  He tells Mangala that you and Nimboli didn't do right with my bapusaa .i won't spare you.He  picks up Akhiraj's sword to kill them. but Urmi and Kamli stop him. Harki comes and asks Kundan to stop  She asks him to  give promise to her he will not  kill them. Kundan asks Harki look what they have done and  you still don't want me to kill them.? Harki says i am cursing all of them  from my heart but i don't want  you to be in jail also. i would have myself killed  all these  witches but as for  now we  can't take  risk.when the time will come  i"ll myself give you  sword to kill them. Kundan throws the sword and goes  away angrily.

Kundan outside cutting wood angrily. Harki comes and asks him to calm down. Kundan says i won't spare them.Harki asks him not to get agitated and  they"ll do something  about them later .Kundan is very angry  

pre-cap -Jagya in  police station Kishore tells him that Kundan tried to molest Nimboli but Akhiraj trapped him in the case  Jagya asks police  to arrest Kundan

Next Mangala is with Jagya  Jagya asks from her if Nimboli's parents  know about Nimboli's sufferings at hands of Akhiraj and Kundan ? Mangala says  how could they know about her? Jagya is confused.Mangala tells him that Akhiraj was going  to marry his son Kundan with some girl but a woman   came there and she stopped that marriage but  Akhiraj snatched that woman's  daughter from her .He snatched that woman's 3  months old daughter  from her lap and got her married   to  Kundan  Nimboli is that girl  .Jagya  is shocked hearing this

Next  Jagya  at Akhiraj's  house.Mangala showing Nimboli's clothes to Jagya and tells him these  were the clothes Nimboli was wearing.then  She says  there is  one more thing . she takes  out a locket and shows to Jagya but it falls down when she was  giving to Jagya  and the locket opens up . Jagya picks up the locket and sees Anandi and Shiv's photos in it    Jagya  is emotional and happy seeing this

Next Jagya is talking to Anandi on phone and asks her to reach Jharla as fast as she can Anandi confused asks him but why? What happened ? Jagya tells her your wait is finally over  Anandi emotionally says it means you have found my...

Edited by kikyo - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugaryHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update 

Jagya awesome in the episode He saved Mangala and Nimboli ,  He knew Akhiraj will come to his house so he brought police with him to the house and saved Mangala and Nimboli , he got  Akhiraj caught red handed   and In precap he will  get Kishore released  too and  get real culprit Kundan arrested  and he found out about Nimboli being Nandini too and will reunite Anandi with her daughter 

Jagya ⭐️
Edited by RayofHope_ - 8 years ago
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW - Kikyo - hats off to you for writing this DETAILED update.  No need to watch the episode tonight - you have done an excellent job.

THANK YOU!
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update @Kikyo.
I had to miss the episode.
So Jagya is the one ! the new actor is excellent with the dialog delivery.

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx 4 the update.ystrdays's epi was gud. nice 2 see Akhi getting arrested. Mn really ahs no fear.and the way J alongwid  cops came was 2 gud. jagya knew that akhi will deftly try 2 go back  2 home & will try 2 harm Mn & N.
pre-cap so this will b shown in nxt 3 epis.i think Mn herself will hand over N 2 Aji and i wish Aji let Mn stay wid N. and now Ka shud take the reins of the akhi house  at jhalra
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for wonderful  update Jia  ⭐️

MLA sahab at his best ⭐️Jagya rocked 

i knew it Jagya will go to Akheraj's house, the way he ordered his driver to go after coming to know from him  the lady and the girl went away. He understood the situation better than any one   He  knew that Mangala  and Nimboli has nowhere  else to go and they will go to home and since Akheraj  has escaped, he will also try to go to his home. Akhiraj  will deduce easily  only Mangala could have told everything to Jagdish This fact that Akheraj may reach home and he will deduce that only Mangala  can tell  Jagya everything  even Mangala did not think , she  did not think what she will do if Akheraj comes home.

Thanks to Jagya   Mangala and Nimboli  Kamli are safe today He saved them otherwise Akhiraj would have killed them

Three cheers to MLA sahab⭐️He is a true hero , a true leader 

Precap i am so glad Jagya comes to know about Kishore's case too and he found out Nimboli is Nandini as well 

Anandi got her daughter back safe thanks to Jagya 

I love Jagya he is awesome ⭐️even though i am not able  to connect with Shakti Anand as Jagya yet I visualize all scenes with Shashank Just how awesome he would be in these scenes if creatives would  have bothered to show it when he was there 😡but even now i visualize all scenes with him Shashank has made Jagya is own its so difficult to see a new face for Jagya

Shakti Anand is okay but Shashank's acting was much better 

Edited by kate-nic - 8 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the WU, Jia! [:){
MLA Jagya was at his best! 😎