Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes even if Mennu and Daddu can't return, it would nice to see A in KB with kids along with Shivs smiling photo. 
A can get back to Bhaili - hopefully with a commercial angle to it as well and SN can be entrusted to Anant and Sarita as suggested by Leaves. 

It would be good  to eventually see A's professional life and motherhood in 'their' home

Jhalra and jaitser stories can run in parallel
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

SN can be entrusted to Anant and Sarita.

Anandi was forced to shift out of KB and she shifted to BH under force.

But she built a life for herself and for her child. When she shifted to BH she was not strong enough and was more like a bird with broken wings. This time the healing was done by Dsa and J's care and compassion.

Now she is strong enough and capable of leading her own life as a succesful single mother.

When she is in SN it feels like she is her own person and that place kind of reflects Anandi and Shiv's personality and it does give a feeling that Shiv is there with them. So I wouldn't mind if she continued to live there and she is doing the kind of work that she loves to do and now with her daughter back in her life it is complete.

Definitely would like to see her taking her kids to show them KB house the house in which their father grew up and which holds a lot of fond and loving memories for her and would be nice to see Meenu and Anop living with them. After Shiv's death it was so depressing to see those KB house and scenes without Shiv so I was in a way relieved to see her out of that house.

I would like to see Shiv through scenes of Anandi with her children

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Udaipur is Shiv's place. I always wanted to see Anandi there, in that big house. With her kids and with that big photo of Shiv looking smilingly at them.

By living in KB children can feel the happy moments their parents shared in that house. It will be more like coming to their roots.
Anandi can tell them many stories about the moments she spent with their father in that place. Children can feel the presence of their father with them at the place where he used to live.
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Akheraj is too dangerous and too physical. I dont want him to come back.

At the same time he has a cunning brain too. Time when he could use brute force is over , now if he comes back it can be mind games.

Btw his escape from the jail can be only a short one. He needs to spend a life time in jail for his various murders.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shivam and Nandini's roots are in Shekhars as well Anandi's parents as well as her adopted parents Sumi Bhairon.
Would be nice to see them meet all these people who were responsible in shaping their parents' lives and learning more about their parents through these people.

As for living it doesn't matter where they live as long as they know where they come from.

Roots don't lie in structures made of stones,bricks and mortar but in peoples' minds and hearts.

But all the same they should visit both Udaipur as well as Bilaria.

Their home is with their mother built on lines of shared dreams hopes and aspiration which Shiv and Anandi had for their children.

If they could bring back Shiv through Anandi's dreams instead of Anandi's memories it would be a treat to watch
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aparnauma

If they could bring back Shiv through Anandi's dreams instead of Anandi's memories it would be a treat to watch

😊 - yes that would be awesome. 
Anandi did not do much for Nandini search not logical but I liked Jagya s ways and with Shakti Anand I m liking Jagya.
Akhiraj n Kundan will be back sooner n later. Kamli n Pushkar n harki chagni they should be wrapped up. Like with shiv s death sekhars were packed off. Without nimbuli how many people wil want to see a bunch of no use charecters.
Kishore can stay n educate jhalra.
Anant will learn from anandi n be good with Pushpa and dream of being the pati 3 rest not sure.
Going to Udaipur wish list is there. But BV never care about viewers wish and if anandi leaves jaitser then BV team will die of heart attack. So next seven years Nandini will be at her nanihal and then married off n return as a widow to Ganga Kakisa after loosing her daughter for a gal vivah.
Shivji let's forget him n his family.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nandini30

Anandi did not do much for Nandini search not logical but I liked Jagya s ways and with Shakti Anand I m liking Jagya.
Akhiraj n Kundan will be back sooner n later. Kamli n Pushkar n harki chagni they should be wrapped up. Like with shiv s death sekhars were packed off. Without nimbuli how many people wil want to see a bunch of no use charecters.
Kishore can stay n educate jhalra.
Anant will learn from anandi n be good with Pushpa and dream of being the pati 3 rest not sure.
Going to Udaipur wish list is there. But BV never care about viewers wish and if anandi leaves jaitser then BV team will die of heart attack. So next seven years Nandini will be at her nanihal and then married off n return as a widow to Ganga Kakisa after loosing her daughter for a gal vivah.
Shivji let's forget him n his family.

How akheraj can come back? Two murders and with one attempted murder.

Bold. Agree.

Agreed Akhi is over but who cares about Akhi now I don't think Akhi has many fans.
smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My take is 
Mangla - will apply and win Panchayat election. And be in contact with Anandi and Niboli.

Kali and Pushkar - will stay with Mangla and being protected by their chacha who always wants to kill Pushkar. 

Akhiraj - will be in jail for a while and after sometime will be out on Bail by his crime mates or by Pushkar's chachaji or some old enemy of Anandi and Jagya. 

Harki and Kundan - may just try to flee from the crime but could be caught by Police , corrupt police officers case is done now so. Harki may be in lockup and Kundan in juvenile retention centre. May be  here we can see Kisore will try to help Kundan but that must be a real task he has to deal with. 
It's upto makers to make Kundan positive or grey or negative. But his upbringing will never make him realize how to respect a women.
Maybe in future Nimboli will try and help harki to come out of jail? 

Nimboli/ Nandini - maybe she will accept Anandi as her mother if Mangla chipped in and told her the real story behind that how she is being kidnapped . But for her Mangala will always be her life saver and a Mother ( yashoda Maiya). Anandi will always respect and protect this relationship. Maybe in this Jagya helped her too to connect with her mother. 

Anant- maybe he will be the one who took care of Anandi in all this. And help Nimboli to transform from Nimboli to Nandini. She has many things to be fixed, main areas are : she is very good in stealing stuffs, she tell lies, she has no fire for studies.

Urmi- her parents are going to help her out in this time. But what she want would be a thing to look for. Maybe she will also join Shivniketan. I would be. Very happy if they show this as Nimboli has only one good friend and she is Urmi. They both need each other. 

Maybe at this point they can end Kamli or Pushkar's track or if they want to retain them then they could be seen as working or studying in Shivniketan.

I request the makers to give atleast one episode of whole Shiv Family to meet Nimboli, greet her. Let her know she belongs to a very big family and they all are her support system and they all love her so much and we're looking for her all these years.