Gappa Tappa Corner - 4 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
hi friends, kase aahat sagle?
Congratulations on new thread!!! Awesome job neela πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Awesome thread Neela.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and that MaNan gif was marvelous (those who are following Sumit Sambhal lega will be clicked πŸ˜†).
Heard that Parth will enter in S2,was it channel's publicity gimmick to grab more eyeballs and in return TRP for S2?you never know!!!

Didn't watch single epi of MPS but it got 6 repeat telecasts and you can guess which show is least affected while shockingly most affected is D3,many of its time slots are given to new show.
Meanwhile KRD won National Entertainment Excellence Award.
Voting for ZM awards 2015 will be on 3rd Oct and event on 1st Nov...Will they include JYRG,I highly doubt it.

Welcome back Sonali,after a looong time,busy???
btw,I am also busy nowadays and won't get time to visit as frequently as it used to be...

Originally posted by -Zoey-

Awesome thread Neela.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and that MaNan gif was marvelous (those who are following Sumit Sambhal lega will be clickedπŸ˜†).
Heard that Parth will enter in S2,was it channel's publicity gimmick to grab more eyeballs and in return TRP for S2?you never know!!!

Didn't watch single epi of MPS but it got 6 repeat telecasts and you can guess which show is least affected while shockingly most affected is D3,many of its time slots are given to new show.
Meanwhile KRD wonNational Entertainment Excellence Award.
Voting for ZM awards 2015 will be on 3rd Oct and event on 1st Nov...Will they include JYRG,I highly doubt it.

Welcome back Sonali,after a looong time,busy???
btw,I am also busy nowadays and won't get time to visit as frequently as it used to be...

@bold, leave aside their eligibility for awards, I have a strong doubt whether JYRG members will be even invited for the event.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
Hey @vidya thank you so much for ur feedback..
And yes u r right, its a comedy show, & his kidz trying hard for his marriage.., bt it was beginning.. now its tottally change..
I tell u in shortly..
Sunil barve's (Inder joshi) wife Lubana salim (Ganga) passed away 14 years ago..
So he & his whole family misses her emotionally hard, 
And dats y theirs emotional dream come true & she materialise in the family as like amitabh in bhoothnath..
Whole family accept it happily & also introduced she to all by telling dat she was in coma bt now she come out & healthly fine..
Bt now Payal Rahtogi will enter as a sunil's friend & she trying best to woo sunil barve..
And dat is very interesting to see becas i never seen before to sunil in situation like these..
So im very excited to see how he react...
Hii Everyone..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Congratulation to all for new fresh thread..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Hatss of..πŸ‘πŸ‘..
Hey Sunilaa.. Which show you r talking about re.. Will try to catch..I like Lubna Salim since Baa Bahu Aur Baby days..
This was another very good serial which ended abruptly, kept loyal viewers asking for more forever.
πŸ’”
Originally posted by Basantii

Hey Sunilaa.. Which show you r talking about re.. Will try to catch..I like Lubna Salim since Baa Bahu Aur Baby days..
This was another very good serial which ended abruptly, kept loyal viewers asking for more forever.
πŸ’”

Basanti it is Sony's  "2025 Jaane Kay Hoga Aagey"  Sunil Barve is the lead here, and Lubna Salim his wife...Thanks Sunilaa for the brief update about the serial.

Hey Sonali, good to see you...why have you become the proverbial id ka chaand? πŸ˜”  same with Dilip πŸ˜”  
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Didn't watch single epi of MPS but it got 6 repeat telecasts and you can guess which show is least affected while shockingly most affected is D3, many of its time slots are given to new show.
Meanwhile KRD won National Entertainment Excellence Award.

So this time there wont be online voting for ZM awards?  isnt that strange?  and that too in the places that they have mentioned, Thane is not thereπŸ˜•  what nonsenseπŸ˜•  As for JYRG, we have tweeted for inclusion in awards..we can only wait and watch.

And yeah, i just cannot make out at what time 3D repeat comes...its just MPS running in all the slots πŸ˜‘
Prem Ratan trailer is out...Rajshri Prodn is back with Salman...seems to be grand πŸ˜Š
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=45&v=Vd4iNPuRlx4[/YOUTUBE]