Pooh's Hello, out there!

Posted: 8 years ago

Heeelllooo People!

Get out of the house.  Smell the roses or any kind of fragrant flower you find and can envision the beauty within. If you can find a swing and can fit into it, swing as high as you can. Aaahhh! Weightlessness,   a truly exhilarant experience.   Shake a leg but don't break it. (smile). We are way past the beginning of the 21st century, White Plaster Casting, very interesting and loving way it used to be a fav way to write friends and family's name and whatever else are barely used nowadays.  Do something, anything but just live one moment at a time.

My DETOUR today to get out of my sinking mood(did not involve driving at all) took me to Life OK's Ek Tha Chandar Ek Thi Sudha.  Not advertised or promoted much at all this year I am told.  Show was shelved last year and surprisingly resurfaced this year.  Had not seen nor heard anything about this show.  Read Wiki only about it.  A finite 20 episode or so serial based on a book and all episodes already shot, I was informed.  Was a very good start, climax of serial started the 1st epi.  As Hammie always says "My Take." Don't want anything taxing on the brain right now so will give it a try for now when I feel up to it.  Watch and enjoy if and whenever you have the time as well.   Alex

hi alex
and a helooo to you as well..  yep i have taken your  love  and give back a smile and thanks for posting  a shake up post..  i love winne the pooh! especially the honey side of things ohhh and  talking about honey   thanks  to you and priyaa for making  Laagi  buzzz again!
 love hammie.
hi alex

i read abt a finite show on life ok channel based on novel gunaho ka devta ..i have seen the movie based on it staring jeetendre & rajshri ..i didn't like the story & end ...maybe this serial had different name & not based on gunhao ka devta ...

good progress if they start finite show ..good or bad it ends ..for 20parts not bad ..on epic channel i liked watching tagore's stories too good ...fine actors & director ..quite different run of mill

wht time is this new serial ..i have to check if i get life ok...i watch zindagi sometimes
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi alex

i read abt a finite show on life ok channel based on novel gunaho ka devta ..i have seen the movie based on it staring jeetendre & rajshri ..i didn't like the story & end ...maybe this serial had different name & not based on gunhao ka devta ...

good progress if they start finite show ..good or bad it ends ..for 20parts not bad ..on epic channel i liked watching tagore's stories too good ...fine actors & director ..quite different run of mill

wht time is this new serial ..i have to check if i get life ok...i watch zindagi sometimes
Nakusha, you are correct good or bad it is truly a finite 20 episode show that has already been shot and the climax already partly shown so there should be no surprises in the end. We know what to expect even if not what will happen in each and every episode.  Should last about a month or so and I don't know if there will be any parts that have been thrown in from the gunaho ka devta movie you talked about because I did not see the movie and you know tv shows must have some kind of drama added to keep it going even if it is this finite show, 20 mins an episode (minus the commercials)X 5 days X 4 weeks = approx. 6 hours or so, twice the movie I am guessing.  But will still give it a try because it is short and I already know part of the ending.  TC  and thanks for replying with your honest opinion.  Hugs Alex

Added - Nakusha,  Zindagi channel nor the EPIC channel are ones I don't get here but I have booked marked Feriha on Zindagi TV, hope to watch if the channel have the entire episodes online.
Edited by alex1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hi alex
and a helooo to you as well..  yep i have taken your  love  and give back a smile and thanks for posting  a shake up post..  i love winne the pooh! especially the honey side of things ohhh and  talking about honey   thanks  to you and priyaa for making  Laagi  buzzz again!
 love hammie.
Hammie, Is there really such a thing as "putting one out of their misery"  NO! NO! NO!, I am not talking about euthanasia here.  Very few are taking part so I am at lost today as to how long the few will keep carrying on.  Is the answer really forum closure, Hammie?  Some things we don't want to give up, not can't but don't want to let go I guess. 

I welcome anyone that can give a wise answer that I can accept and move on and away too. Too bad, I am not so young anymore, about 5+ years or so older than I was in 2009.  So I can't afford to lose minutes, hours, days, months, years anymore on the many things I cannot change and as the saying goes "Give me strength to accept the things I cannot change.  Kaash!,  Not a reality in this world even if a person tries.  I tried so many times going way way way up there to the top, only to be halted there with the only movement back down, not even sideways. Now the only realistic thing is to take and live one moment at a time.  I had just finished a conversation with my brother a few minutes ago in which I said to him " you know whomever came up with the words, one foot in front of the other, like teaching babies or anyone who has fallen victim to a devastating physical disease, maybe whomever came up with that phrase did not know that was a statement that could be attributed to life in general despite all the quotes on living life that is out there in world.

But! but!, but!, I will come as often as I can because of all the honest love and care that some still give without any expectations.  Un-conditional as I say to many.

Hammie, I am not a fangirl of MR nor am I a fan of any performers though most humans, not all of us are but the 2nd row of Dutta in you signature images, sooo! very handsome, smiling even. Alex

Edited by alex1 - 8 years ago
hi alex
i 'm watching feriha ..its good show ..finite show👍🏼i prefer good for viwers & actors can experiment too
Originally posted by uwith

hi alex
i 'm watching feriha ..its good show ..finite show👍🏼i prefer good for viwers & actors can experiment too
Thank you uwith, will try to get the online episodes since I don't get Zindagi.. Hugs, Alex
Hello Alex. 
You are writing about another show. I think I've read a review about it in Bollywoodlife.com today. 

I don't watch it. But coming from Arabian country watching finite shows is a history here. Every Arabian show is finite. We don't have daily soaps, nor TRPs. 

Yet . I find it very interesting to watch daily soaps, coz creatives are really working hard to keep viewers interested. But sometimes they spoile the whole show. 
Originally posted by awida

Hello Alex. 
You are writing about another show. I think I've read a review about it in Bollywoodlife.com today. 

I don't watch it. But coming from Arabian country watching finite shows is a history here. Every Arabian show is finite. We don't have daily soaps, nor TRPs. 

Yet . I find it very interesting to watch daily soaps, coz creatives are really working hard to keep viewers interested. But sometimes they spoile the whole show. 
@awida.  Yes, I am enjoying so far this finite show.  Weekends, mainly, I catch up with all the episodes and as I already know what to expect and there is no real-life issue that is so pressing to deal with at the moment. I don't want to watch the movie that Nakusha mentioned nor do I want to read the English translated version of the book, it may put my mood off from watching. Would like to watch just for the sake of some entertainment for the moment.  Thanks again.  TC luv and hugs, Alex
winnie and friends..
❤️..

sigh! bachpan!

alex..
🤗 beautiful post.

i kept sudha and chander for recording; watched few episodes too.. then nimmi struck in.. you know the same notoriously fickle, finicky, floating girl struck in..
😆

the series looks good.. but i have a bad feeling this wont end well. i like my stories to be happy..
i hate heartfelt.. this one looks like it's headed for it.

so i bailed out.

i thought Pakistani series would be my salvation.. but alas.. there was only one Zindagi gulzar hai..
rest majority of them are de-glamorized; short versions of the rubbish floating in tele land of my own country.

sheesh!

hope you enjoy the series and have a great time..

hugs all around.
🤗