Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Missesha

Then where is N? Even if she is not injured, she must have still gone with J. 

J would have taken her, may be because she is a BV and because Mangala also wants N's safety and after all that happened neither M nor N can be safe at Akhi's home. 

May be M handed over N to J for the time being and she would have gone back to protect Kamli, Urmi and to keep an eye. 

Tomorrow's episode will tell everything though . 

i agree N must'd been wid J. after watching all this Mn must'd handed over N 2 J.
@bold i agree.
but it doesn't luk like N is hurt oderwise Akhi wud'd known abt Mn & N wid J & was not wondering abt Mn telling 2 J on phone.
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hina-

Shakti was good but just my feelings i did miss Shashank I a lot  He in those scenes would be a lot better Just my  feelings No offence to Shakti admirers i do accept he is a good actor but a replacement will be a replacement Cannot give original flavor 

hina i agree wid u. i liked  shakti but shanky wud'd been better.tho i know shakti is gud actor & his acting style is difft but i missed shanky in the scene.and he wud'd been difft as he played J for 5 yrs an the prsn who has cum just 5 weeks ago cudn't b said 2 b better.sum1 said earlier that his anger reminds him a s rana uday singh in MP.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But Nimboli not in home and Mangala and Kamli not even panicking for her may anyway raise suspicion in Akhera. Harki and Kundan are dumb, but Akhera may notice the absence of Nimboli, more so, he fears that Nimboli may tell anybody about Kundan and Kishore. 
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hina-

Shakti was good but just my feelings i did miss Shashank I a lot  He in those scenes would be a lot better Just my  feelings No offence to Shakti admirers i do accept he is a good actor but a replacement will be a replacement Cannot give original flavor 

i was visualizing Shashank in the scene all the while 😆Crushed wishes I wanted to see this scene with him but Jagya changed 😭 anyways i am happy as Jagya fan 
I will keep watching it visualizing my original Jagya who no matter was too young for the role but this character is just his and for me always will remain ( my personal feelings no offence to anyone )❤️ Mangala Jagya were superb today and Akhi got well deserved slap  from Jagya  and beating from public 🥳
Now my one more wish is to see  Mangala picks up an iron rod and beat Akhi too 
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It felt good to see Akheraj getting some return for the first time since this character's entry.

So while now All his crimes became public... his baby kidnapping is still under wraps bcoz probably mangala also don't know much about it...or either she knows a twisted story <<confused>>

akheraj did fired ...so who got injured?? nimboli?? or that Constable?? or someone else??

precap is interesting.
as expected ...the direct suspect was mangala...& kundan's eavesdropping confirmed it for akheraj.

But going by the precap reactions of everybody else in that house...i think its mangala who slashed Akheraj thus giving everyone a shock...than vice versa... or maybe a devi return.
anyways its just a guess.

Don't know about nimboli though.
rohini55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Copy pasting:
What fantastic turn of events. And what a woman Mangala!! In one fell swoop she has risen above the other more gloried characters. From ordinary, weak and insecure to brave, bold and extraordinary what a mind-blowing journey.

A completely different TV character who will live in our memories. I hope she lives but if not will not regret it simply because of the range she traversed in such a short time. How can any one say she is not a mother?

The episode was superbly shot. I couldn't bring myself to watch it out of tension. And then saw the precap and rewound the episode to see it again.

Superb acting by actors playing Mangala, Jagya and little Nimboli. The little girl was stupid, unthinking and exasperating but what acting what energy,Edited by rohini55 - 8 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

hina i agree wid u. i liked  shakti but shanky wud'd been better.tho i know shakti is gud actor & his acting style is difft but i missed shanky in the scene.and he wud'd been difft as he played J for 5 yrs an the prsn who has cum just 5 weeks ago cudn't b said 2 b better.sum1 said earlier that his anger reminds him a s rana uday singh in MP.

i too felt i am watching modern Rana Uday Singh🤣No no i am not making fun of Shakti From day one i said he is a a great actor but he is not Jagya Honestly i even tried to use this formula Three phases of Jagya age wise  played by three actors Avinash kid , Shashank teenager to young adult , Shakti elder 40 years and on wards age wise three actors fit the role so well for one character  but  still its just not working for me I miss Shanks terribly Yeah he was too young for the role now Age wise Shakti suits better but Shanks is one remarkable actor No comparison with his acting at all i am thinking just how awesome he would be in today's episode i remember how we at AT were waiting for this day Jagya band bajoing of Akhi but alas face changed 😭
Jagya was superb but i had any empty feeling just because actor change Sigh now its no use to cry either  because we cannot do much😔

tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aashima.

It felt good to see Akheraj getting some return for the first time since this character's entry.

So while now All his crimes became public... his baby kidnapping is still under wraps bcoz probably mangala also don't know much about it...or either she knows a twisted story <<confused>>

akheraj did fired ...so who got injured?? nimboli?? or that Constable?? or someone else??

precap is interesting.
as expected ...the direct suspect was mangala...& kundan's eavesdropping confirmed it for akheraj.

But going by the precap reactions of everybody else in that house...i think its mangala who slashed Akheraj thus giving everyone a shock...than vice versa... or maybe a devi return.
anyways its just a guess.

Don't know about nimboli though.

@bold it luked like he fired & shot sum1 but it mite b possible that sum oder  constable must'd fired at his hands & gun dropped from his hands & he escaped.
@bold 2 yes its also possible. but he mite'd tried but either cops had reached outside his  home wid blaring sirens & he got distracted & slashed sumthing else.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

M!

Nimboli proved that she is Anandi's daughter. Went to protect her bapusa.

Ya ya ... with that stupidity  She made a big mess of the entire situation and saved akhiraj . She is   no doubt anandi's daughter. I hope nimboli doesn't remain like this forever though. She could do good to others while learning from her experiences. Else she'll have to live with guilt forever like her mother.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rohini55

Copy pasting:
What fantastic turn of events. And what a woman Mangala!! In one fell swoop she has risen above the other more gloried characters. From ordinary, weak and insecure to brave, bold and extraordinary what a mind-blowing journey.

A completely different TV character who will live in our memories. I hope she lives but if not will not regret it simply because of the range she traversed in such a short time. How can any one say she is not a mother?

The episode was superbly shot. I couldn't bring myself to watch it out of tension. And then saw the precap and rewound the episode to see it again.

Superb acting by actors playing Mangala, Jagya and little Nimboli. The little girl was stupid, unthinking and exasperating but what acting what energy

I had to gather courage to watch this episode.