Posted: 8 years ago
hope we will get back our rk this week and probably from tom ufff this gangstar and mahanta torture will be end i want my r8 kameena back r8 now want his passionate holi dance and posessive obsessive rk biwi hai meri awww my psycho superstar missing missing and missing u like a hell😭
Very true.
Di, don't even get me started on that torture. I don't how this man can be brought in has a parallel lead initially. Uff...he n his expressions. It's pukeworthy.🀒

Anyways, read somewhere in the forum that RK is coming back tom.  We r going to get the passionate holi dance n after that our right kameena is going to take his junglee billie home.  RK's jungle.πŸ˜‰
Waiting for that...another 30 hrs to go. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by silverfire

Very true.
Di, don't even get me started on that torture. I don't how this man can be brought in has a parallel lead initially. Uff...he n his expressions. It's pukeworthy.🀒

Anyways, read somewhere in the forum that RK is coming back tom. We r going to get the passionate holi dance n after that our right kameena is going to take his junglee billie home. RK's jungle.πŸ˜‰
Waiting for that...another 30 hrs to go.πŸ˜•
Well said!
D spice of d show...our Right Kameena is gonna be back from tomorrow's epi, to claim his Junglee Billie!! πŸ˜›
Tu dkh hi kyu rahi iss faltu sultan ko
Main ab nehi dkhti
I stopped watching due to this sultan
Yup,Waiting for Rishbala holi dance sooo eagerly ab aur intezaar nahi hota,ek hafte se uss ghatiya aadmi sultan ko dekh dekh kar main thak chuki hun
i am also waiting for him to be back 
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

Last day of torture I guess...lol

loads of chocolates on ur face dear usske saath ghee shakkar vi 
bas aaj iss atyachar ka anth hona chahiye😭