absolutely loved itt...make moreπŸ˜‰

Agar tv se kwaish poori na ho to writing se hi sahiπŸ˜†

Thank you so much for reading!
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: milinda.shreyz

Omg !! baisa ! kya mast likhi toone !
u are going to give seasoned writers a run for their money if u seriously consider writing as your alternative career !!

O wow! A professional writer and Me?! That's an awesome compliment Shreya! Especially coming from someone who has studied literature like you have. Thank you so so much!😳
NanduVijay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent os. Not only kainath but here I was also smiling and laughing while reading the story. Both of them are adorable especially Azaad.
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: bloomnskyrules

I loved this and this seemed exactly like what Azaad and Mahira would do! Will you, in the future, write a AzMa ff? Please do...

Hey! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading.😳 At the moment there is no AzMa ff on the horizon, perhaps of the inspiration strikes.
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Just how do you do it! This is stellar man. I'm so sooo impressed. Just the kind of things I dig. Made my morning and now reading again in the afternoon. You awesome person you. 

Go. Write another one.

Hahaha Saira and Bano suspecting Mahira to be the one running after the boys, so kept a watchful eye on her...but to their shock, Mahira simply sits, but the boys are doing the running ;) To find out more, please write!

Thank you Farz!😳 I'm so glad you liked this little drabble. I was a little iffy about posting it.

Mahira is making the boys run in circles isn't she? Although they have completely different agendas at the moment. I can't wait for Amaad, the superficial cad, to realize how beautiful she really is. It makes me like Azaad even more. He truly sees her and loves her😳
Edited by PurpleCrayon - 8 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it ! Love your writing style. 
Great stuff !

* sorry for short reply: super busy*
reenah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have a great flair for writing.
Love the OS
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS 😳
enjoyed reading it
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: milinda.shreyz

ok ! 1st one was all dreamy gushing after 1st reading ! haha, that felt really good u know...which a goofy grin and fuzzy warm jolly good feeling πŸ˜† it feels great(and young) to behave silly, u know !

Time for actual review now !
many a good tale has been better told from third person's perspective.ask your friends, they will provide more colorful descriptions of all ur (mis)adventures with tiny details u never even noticed πŸ˜†. now, u proved that once more, in style !!
and wat a excuse u invented ! fixing the car !! lolz with Mahira volunteering to fix Azad's car ?? under Mr. Independant's ministration...poor guy cant even fix his own problems, gadi kya khak fix karega !! and they have come so close...so comfortable with each other's intimate presence even without realizing. Aah thatz the beauty of fresh love ! Sigh !! Those were days !☺️

Oh yes. Fixing the car wala excuse was the first thing that popped into my head. I have no idea why.πŸ˜†. I hope it worked well for this OS. In her typical Mahira fashion she's insisting that she can help (and the first thing she picks up is a plumbing tool, nothing to do with mechanical repair) Finally he gives in to her😳

I love the ambiance of your story...so calm bright and all characters so agreeable ( even that drat Amad)...And Kainat, the essential cute well-wisher younger sister, friendly and mischievous ! I got transported to that garden,felt like sitting beside her and giggling.ur descriptions were so alive,and  I could see the whole scene acting in my head...Kainat pretending to read while all the while having grt fun at expense of his serious older bro and those two blissfully unaware of the world.

I imagined the Os taking place on a lazy mid morning with pleasant weather. Kainath seemed like a very good candidate for observing. There is no other teasing that can rival a little sisters teasing.πŸ˜†

Lovely is an understatement and Magical not really touches the bar ! let me say u hav a spread of Robert Brownian optimism through out the os...It has delighted the eternal hopeful in me !
once tasted your cookies , we r now greedy for more !

Thank you for such a detailed review baisa! I am absolutely floored by your compliments. I don't know who Robert brown is. I'll google him😳 

Edited by PurpleCrayon - 8 years ago