Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: xPalkix

Actually it's what we wanted right? For them to fight. I don't want them to make Dharam horrible though.

He pushed her. I didn't like that.
___PARI___ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone ðŸ¤—congrats for At lovely At🥳
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ninag

Looks like it's going that way. Damn u cvs. -

What say should I stop watching the show cus I don't want to waste my time for nothing ðŸ˜•

I still have hope Dheera will rise but it's flickering now ðŸ˜­
Silvertarax thumbnail
Hey Pari ðŸ¤— Welcome to the AT, I hope we get a chance to make more ATs so I hope the cvs don't make Dheera end tragically. 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All couples have such a start in sns gohem jigar pari all had issues even ahem was very rude to gopi initially dharam sudhar jayega dnt worry ðŸ˜³
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OmG he picked her up dharam is trying hard to show he doesn't like meera😆 yeah right why were u so excited dharam jee
Tashan has started i hope meera is jealous of shravan's mom and tries to impress dharam. And later sanskar comes and dharam is very very jealous and tries hard to impress meera
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xPalkix

Have you not watched all the episodes yet? Since Dharam's entry?

no I watched it here and there only until the spoiler came that dharam and meera were going to marry
Silvertarax thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

All couples have such a start in sns gohem jigar pari all had issues even ahem was very rude to gopi initially dharam sudhar jayega dnt worry ðŸ˜³

I know I know and this is the sort of thing I expected from Dheera but I'm scared. Don't want them to make Dharam so mean. Plus his ex is truly getting on my nerves and she hasn't even entered yet! 
I hate characters who are there just to gain sympathy. She's going to be that helpless women whose husband left her and Gopi will be her saviour as always ðŸ¥±

Silvertarax thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

OmG he picked her up dharam is trying hard to show he doesn't like meera😆 yeah right why were u so excited dharam jee

Tashan has started i hope meera is jealous of shravan's mom and tries to impress dharam. And later sanskar comes and dharam is very very jealous and tries hard to impress meera

I don't they like each other yet. But that's fine, they don't have to be sweet and polite so soon.
@Bold I think it's a little soon for that. But I hope she makes it crystal clear to his ex that she won't let her have Dharam (for now she will want to stay with Dharam for power). 
His ex really bothers me man ðŸ˜† I don't want her to have anything to do with Dharam anymore. Feeling very protective of Dheera ðŸ˜†
Silvertarax thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainabawoon

no I watched it here and there only until the spoiler came that dharam and meera were going to marry

You should start watching it from 28th August. I'm making a list of episodes with their interactions in it anyway so you could wait if you want to for that.