Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Felt nice to see Arnav confessing before his family about his wrong doing and hurting Khushi.. also happy to see his family have pardoned him.. waiting to see Khushi's reaction.. will she be ready to come back home with Arnav and family.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊
Princessdream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys thanks for loving my story.Here is chapter 6

Chapter 6
Khushi gt surprised seeing whole raizada family.She stand up from the couch and walked to them.

"U guys r here?"

"Why u did this khushi?" nk asked
"did what?" khushi asked
"how can u made us hate u? how can u hide ur pain from ur best friend?" nk told

"what r u saying? I didn..t ge..t you." kushi stammered

"didn't get it. For ur kind information Bhai told us everything."
khushi looked at Arnav and said

" you shouldn't have done that arnavji"

"what he did is right. It made us understand how wrong we were. we didn't recognize you beta. We r sorry for everything for every hurting word. forgive us." dadi told

"no dadi what r u saying? you guys did nothing wrong . you guys told what I wanted u guys to tell me. I am sorry dadi I behaved badly with u. I called u budiya and told u to do ram ram other than anything. I am really sorry I was really rude"

dadi laughed."hmmm budiya ? you didn't lie also I am a budiya hahahaha"

"ho w r you mom?" khushi asked

"what u think how I am without my beti?" ananya told

"i am sorry mom. I am really sorry I hurt you so much."

"pagal larki, u didn't hurt me. I am sorry for made u married to my son. He ruined ur life"

"don't say this mom. he didn't ruin my life. See has given me my family again." Arnav got happy hearing it.

"we all r sorry for misunderstanding you beti. We were blind to nt see anything.We didn't care to understand what was th reason behind ur sudden change of behavior."Billy told

"haan khushi we r sorry" manhor and manoroma told

"don't say anything like that please. ok lets forget what happened. lets be like what we were before this bad things.Just forget it"

"ok." everyone told.

"hmmm khushi, please can we forget everything and start a fresh married life together. I ll try to be a good husband. I promise please.."

"no Arnavji it isn't possible"
"nt possible. u havnt forgive me yet?"

"i told you earlier I have nothing against you"

"then why u cant start a fresh life with me?"

"becoz I want to be in a married life whwere love exists.I always wanted a loving husband.Its true that I loved u since my childhood bt I was sure that there is no future of my one sided love.Then our marriage talk started bt I wasn't sure of ur feelings.Bt mom told meyou have feelings for me. I married u becoz your mom told me you love me. I don't blame her. becoz I know that it was ur plan back then.If I knew it before that u don't love me then I wouldn't  have married you. whatever it was past but I cant start fresh inspite knowing that u don't love me.You want to start fresh with me becoz u r guilty for ur deeds. I don't want u to accept me out of ur guiltiness. frankly  saying I am nt able to trust you again as my husband I am sorry.There is no future in our relationship. its better we ended it.Bt don't thing I am angry or upset with you " khushi ended.

Arnav doesn't know what to say.What she is saying is truth. he doesn't love her.Yea he is guilty for hurting her.Its good if they separate.Both will be happy.Bt something broke inside of his heart.Family members kept quite becoz its their life.

"yea.. ok... no problem. I ll talk to lawyer tomorrow."suudenly he felt tear in his eyes, may be he is feeling really guilty for hurting her.

"thanks arnavji "

"no need . hmmm can we be friends at  least as I don't hate her anymore"
khushi laughed" I don't mind cant become best one becoz I already haveone" she pointed towards nk

"hahahhahaa, no problem" Arnav laughed bt its more like a fake one.

"Bt khushi  cant you go with us to our house like u were before. u don't have to be arnavs wife bt our daughter,our khushi."ananya told

"mom , I don't know"

' why beta come with us we r missing u .ur house is waiting for you" dadi told

"dadi I will come soon"

"no come with us today only" nk told

"but nk"

"no but khushi come with us and its final" Billy told

"ok"khushi told helplessly.

"rekha pack khushis bags" manoroma told

"ji" rekha went to pack bags.

Khushi didn't wanted to go becoz it will be awkward to live with  Arnav there.They ll meet eatch other every now and then.Bt family members didn't listened to her.

khushi went to raizada mansion.Arnav is happy that khushi is back there.Arnav has talked to lawyer.Court has told them to stay in under one roof for 6 months.As they r staying in the same house it doesn't matter to them if they r staying in one room or not.

Bt something has changed with Arnav.He doesn't know why but when he open closet and see those mangalsutra and sindoor pot there, he felt like tell her to wear them, when he see her sarees,he felt like see her in them.When she talk with family members he felt like seeing her.He doesn't feel anything important other than seeing her.Once khushi was eating chocolate and her fingers were full of chocolate syrup he got th urge to lick her fingers.he gt shocked seeing his urge.

Arnav was nt able to concentrate at his work.he was only thinking about her.He was nt able to understand why she is affecting her so much.He never liked her, he never tried to recognize her beauty bt now whenever he see her angelic face he felt like seeing her forever.When she walks he love the way her every curve swing.Sometimes he gt the desire to feel them.

Why he is feeling that way he needs to figure out soon.He is unable to sleep at night.He feels something is missing.He wants to hug something , he wants to touch something, he wants to please someone bt surprisingly that someone is khushi and those things belongs to her only.

hey pardon my mistakes. 

Sahiba_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb and awesum update dear keep it up...!
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
he is feeling love towards her

nice
nice update
Dorperle thumbnail
Nice update princess.👏

Now he can feel love and we can feel too.😊
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks like a love story forming. Nice update
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good one, so Arnav is falling for Khushi really hard..
Angelic_Doll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice read all the chapters in one go awesum
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Amazing
Awesome Update
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM