Doli Armaano Ki

HAD DAK MISSED A GREAT OPPURTUNITY

rekhaa1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😲
HAD DAK MISSED A GREAT OPPURTUNITY...
   When i
heard  the news of  "CURTAINS DOWN"...one second i couldnt believe what i am hearing ...perplexed...n...angry n got wild ..driven me mad to write what is bottled inside   for a very long time...n before that all i first want to ask is "WHY...WHY SHOULD DAK END"when there is so much is till there to explore...so much is un answered...
      IS IT DEPRIVED OF GOOD POTENTIAL ACTORS...
      IS THE STORY NOT GOOD
      IS THE SUBJECT NOT WORTHY...
there is only one answer..NO...EVERYTHING IS PAKKA...THEN WHY
    what ever with much burdened heart i would say DAK HAD REALLY MISSED A GREAT OPPURTUNITY..
     the oppurtunity of getting an award from the PRESIDENT OF OUR NATION himself...for te show and for te acting skills of actors...
    you have  taken a current burning issue in hand with so much of avenues to create an uproar ...with all potential actors in...n especially te mind blowing performer KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR AND NEHA WHO MATCHES HIS ACTING SKILLS..
...it is highly unfortunate you  could nt make it...all you  failed is in te treatment of story line...had only  importance is given  to shaurya and diya..?...
  A woman fighting for the injustice done to antoher woman is common ..n it mostly ended in failure ...and subjected to comments and humiliations...sometimes te fighter is made to b a victim...
  A man fighting for te injustice done to a woman by his own gender really brings the most desirable impact and the attitudinal change in the minds of his fellow men easily...after all there
is a desire in every single man to be a hero...AND IT IS ONLY RAJARAM MOHAN ROY WHO COULD ABOLISH SATHI...

you could have made "IT IS NOT MY RIGHT" a revolutionary compaign world wide...you could have given a strong message to the society..you could have made every single head to turn towards you..you could have made every single media to talk about your show...DAK could have made another MILE STONE...unfortunately everything is spoiled...because of the wrong treatment..all that need was enough time,space for the performer,powerful dialogues and scenes...and of all importance to shaurya and diya...
    only one refreshing thing in the show is surely i should mention is that KUNAL KAKRAN KAPOOR'S performance...hats off to you kunal...with the little given  space you have made shaurya an unforgettable experience...with your subtle yet powerful performance...mind blowing expressions...and NEHA TOO...
    i dont know whether it is too late to write this...but if i dont tell now then when can i?
    Even now it is not too late DAK TEAM and the ZEE channel there is so much to explore and dig in shaurya..pl gve a try..you wont regret for sure...
   with burdened heart...with a plea SAVE DAK...

REKHAA WITH ALL THE FANS OF KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR on behalve of the shauryas and diyas living in some corner or other...

NB
just recalling a poem...
 a parthesi in a nandavan
had a beautiful pot in hand
didnt know the value of that pot
he just jumped and pumbed
and banged it on the floor and broke it...

Edited by rekhaa1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mangales thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekhaa1

😲
HAD DAK MISSED A GREAT OPPURTUNITY...
   When i
heard  the news of  "CURTAINS DOWN"...one second i couldnt believe what i am hearing ...perplexed...n...angry n got wild ..driven me mad to write what is bottled inside   for a very long time...n before that all i first want to ask is "WHY...WHY SHOULD DAK END"when there is so much is till there to explore...so much is un answered...
      IS IT DEPRIVED OF GOOD POTENTIAL ACTORS...
      IS THE STORY NOT GOOD
      IS THE SUBJECT NOT WORTHY...
there is only one answer..NO...EVERYTHING IS PAKKA...THEN WHY
    what ever with much burdened heart i would say DAK HAD REALLY MISSED A GREAT OPPURTUNITY..
     the oppurtunity of getting an award from the PRESIDENT OF OUR NATION himself...for te show and for te acting skills of actors...
    you have  taken a current burning issue in hand with so much of avenues to create an uproar ...with all potential actors in...n especially te mind blowing performer KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR AND NEHA WHO MATCHES HIS ACTING SKILLS..
...it is highly unfortunate you  could nt make it...all you  failed is in te treatment of story line...had only  importance is given  to shaurya and diya..?...
  A woman fighting for the injustice done to antoher woman is common ..n it mostly ended in failure ...and subjected to comments and humiliations...sometimes te fighter is made to b a victim...
  A man fighting for te injustice done to a woman by his own gender really brings the most desirable impact and the attitudinal change in the minds of his fellow men easily...after all there
is a desire in every single man to be a hero...AND IT IS ONLY RAJARAM MOHAN ROY WHO COULD ABOLISH SATHI...

you could have made "IT IS NOT MY RIGHT" a revolutionary compaign world wide...you could have given a strong message to the society..you could have made every single head to turn towards you..you could have made every single media to talk about your show...DAK could have made another MILE STONE...unfortunately everything is spoiled...because of the wrong treatment..all that need was enough time,space for the performer,powerful dialogues and scenes...and of all importance to shaurya and diya...
    only one refreshing thing in the show is surely i should mention is that KUNAL KAKRAN KAPOOR'S performance...hats off to you kunal...with the little given  space you have made shaurya an unforgettable experience...with your subtle yet powerful performance...mind blowing expressions...and NEHA TOO...
    i dont know whether it is too late to write this...but if i dont tell now then when can i?
    Even now it is not too late DAK TEAM and the ZEE channel there is so much to explore and dig in shaurya..pl gve a try..you wont regret for sure...
   with burdened heart...with a plea SAVE DAK...

REKHAA WITH ALL THE FANS OF KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR on behalve of the shauryas and diyas living in some corner or other...

NB
just recalling a poem...
 a parthesi in a nandavan
had a beautiful pot in hand
didnt know the value of that pot
he just jumped and pumbed
and banged it on the floor and broke it...

Did not realise this fact until I read your article Rekhaa1. I feel it is a real loss on PH and the actors part to loose such an opportunity.

Thank you for voicing out...but being hopeful it is not too late

Edited by Mangales - 8 years ago
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rekha...you touched my heart. Great writing and every word is very true... I regret that such an opportunity was put to waste. This does not affect the PH alone but also the stars...

My imagination ran wild as I read your article...seeing Mr Kapoor on stage with his ever so humble smile and bow...Wah..

And Neha Sargam with her sweet smile waving her hands at the audience...My My...what a lovely dream...all smashed to pieces as in you beautiful poem...

Thank you Rekha. 😭😭😭

neelaw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mind blowing, apt, wonderful... falling short of words to praise every word of yours. I wish you had written it earlier , the channel , the PH would have really given a thought about it perhaps. But it is really a thought provoking  article & it is really   true that  a great opportunity  is lost to make a mediocre show in to a path breaking show. Hats  off, Rekha for this eyeopener.👍🏼
Dew1234 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Definitely. 😊
With a brilliant cast like Kunal Karan Kapoor, Neha Sargam, Kamya Punjabi, Manasi Salvi, Nalini Negi and others, with a new, very eye catching, burning subject, DAK could certainly could create uproar. All wasted. Just an updated knowledge of subject like Rape n its aftermath, a well etched courtroom drama, dak would have made lot of difference. Provided -
Makers had realized, this is post leap theme, so importance MUST be given to given to new cast. This new cast certainly brought audiences with them and story was not of an older woman raped. How this gen takes this issue, whats their reaction to it, could attract new gen to dak.
But the whole opportunity was missed. 
New Cast, Kunal & Neha did their job perfectly, so why they were sidelined, to make way fr old gen, I cant understand? They already played their part at their time. Isn't it?
Dak will be missed sourly. 😭 💔 😔
Whats more painful is, makers were trying to mend. But did not got time. 😭😭
I'm sure, Zee had no intention of letting dak run fr more time, otherwise, it could be shifted to 11 pm easily.  💔

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post and true. It's just so sad that such a social issue couldn't be handled properly and garner attention which it deserved.
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chodo yaar is show ko aur is channel ko samajna bahut mushkil hai for the first time star plus looks saint to me lol
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have been a silent reader but love the show...Woman who has survived everything that is thrown towards her with dignity. Most importantly she has won many great battles...
I didn't know about the curtains down until I read your article. Well written and thank you for voicing out the important facts on this show... It's an award winning kind of topic, totally agree.

Kunal, such a wonderful actor with strong screen presence... 

It's our loss...
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written Rekha. I hope the channel reads this piece.