Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Samia and Nihaal are absolutely adorable. I want to know why he left. I haven't seen much of her, but so far yeah, I do like her. Do you?
MochaQueen thumbnail
Yeah reminds me of Aamina Sheikh lol

I hope her husband would be dead or something...but here it says he will come back :O I think it was someones saazish to send him away...maybe someone from her own family or even his mother
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Who is the guy playing Nihaal? I've seen him on Aag TV as a VJ ages ago but then he kinda disappeared and now he's in like three shows on-air nowadays. And the actress playing Samiya...can't believe she was in that Dusri Biwi show. I like her as Samiya..waise nahin pasand. She is in Guzarish as well lekin takka interest nahin kar rahi :P
26javey thumbnail
I enjoyed yesterday's episode. It was a mixture of feels - Asfand and Minahil were intense/angsty, whereas Nihaal and Samiya were light. I love the contrast between the two couples. Maha Warsi played Samiya really well, her monologue scenes were really good. I was sad to see the drift between Minahil and Samiya, but I love Samiya came to the realisation on her own that her behaviour wasn't right. I also loved how Asfand started noticing Minahil and Nihaals words were replaying in his mind. 
I don't know if it's me, but I felt the actor playing Asfand was a bit stiff in the scene where Minahil tells him about her missing husband. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Do you know hes javeds sheikhs son lol
he is such a bad actor
sourmisery thumbnail
Shehzad Sheikh is so bad! T_T Asfand as a character is so interesting..I really have to force myself to look beyond Shehzad's horrible acting and concentrate on the character.

Nihaal is a gem! I LOVED the way he pataoed Asfand to apologize to Minahil. "Tumhein faraq nahin padta lekin mujhe padta hai! After all wo meri hone wali Grandmother-in-law hain! You know, Daadi Saas?" 🤣 I do think that Samiya's angst regarding Nihaal came too out of the blue. Khair, at least realization tou hogayi.

I'm so glad that Minahil's nikaah ki baat came out in the open. Really would've sucked had it been a typical dramatic dhamaka where Asfand's side of people are at Minahil's and sabke saamne baat khulti. Would've really hampered any hopes of progressions between Asfand and Minahil then. But I liked how it got revealed in two different scenes. Minahil and Asfand's talk in the canteen was wonderfully written! Her pain is too much but she can't even express it. She's clearly the victim here but people around her paint her as someone to blame. Uski kya galti if her husband left her like that and never turned around? Wo tou phass gayi na.

Excited to know how things go from here. Asfand maafi tou mang nahin sakta, pyaar ka izhaar kaise karega. But I love how he has started to notice Minahil. Waah mere shere Nihaal! Taak ke nishana lagaya apne Mamu ko xD
MochaQueen thumbnail
Seriously him and his sister should stop acting
they ruin every show
sourmisery thumbnail
I remember Moomal was atrociously bad in her debut drama. Don't remember the name, it aired on ARY. Gosh! She was so bad! Uske baad never really watched her work.
26javey thumbnail
I didn't know he was Javed Sheikh's son. I usually look past below average acting, but I couldn't for that scene. It was such a powerful scene and his expressions, didn't ruin it per say, damped it. I quite like Asfand's character and I agree he is interesting, I think I'll have to get used to looking past his acting. 
Nihaal is my favourite character. He is definitely a gem. His grandmother in law dialogue was so cute. Dadi saas.  Ahh he's such a cutie. 

Samiya's angst for Nihaal was definitely out of the blue. A bit forced in my opinion. I feel like they missed the stage where they show to care for one another. They jumped straight to the thinking am I in love stage.

I'm quite glad the Nikkah baat came out before he actually developed feelings for her. That would have been really annoying to watch. 

My heart really went out to Minahil when she was telling Asfand. You could clearly see the pain and difficulty she was facing. 
sourmisery thumbnail
One day, Samiya was all, "I hate the sight of you Nihaal!" and she expressed it with her words and actions. The next day, Nihaal shows some interest in Minahil and suddenly Samiya is crying buckets? I swear I thought I had missed an episode in between. On paper it makes sense, it's a very much done to death cliche for love realizations. But at least give us some proper build up for it. It just came out of nowhere. But thankfully it got resolved soon.

I loved Minahil's dialogues in her scene with Asfand!

"Jab mera nikaah hua tha tou main bohat khush thi. Mujhe aisa laga tha mujhe zindagi ki har khushi mil gayi. Main zameen pe rehne wali aasmaon per udne lagi. Lekin jab wo lapata hua na,  tou main uss khala mein qaid si hoke reh gayi. Na zameen meri rahi na aasmaan. Aap apni zindagi mein khala ki baat kar rahe the na? Ab uss insaan ka tasawur karen jo uss khala mein bhatak raha hai.  Jiski poori zindagi uss khala mein qaid hai. Theek kehte hain aap, koi kisi ka dard nahin share kar sakta. Sab ke gham apne apne hote hain. Lekin jab koi apna durr chala jaata hai na, tou dard ek saa hota hai. Dil ek hi tarah phat-ta hai. Marre hue logon ke liye tou ek na ek din sabar aa hi jata hai, lekin jab koi zinda ho aur aapke paas na ho tou...sabar nahin aata."

Mariam was SO BLOODY GOOD in this bit! She was legit shaking while saying it all. Loved this bit the best!