Jamai Raja

SidNi OS TV ya Biwi

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

* this OS is somewhat better than the previous one I think!😊 ha only one day to go and it is good to see we are so close to 400 pages!πŸ˜ƒ

SidNi OS TV ya Biwi

"Siddharth Khurrana you go and attend the door now leaving the TV this instant." shouted Roshni from the bathroom.

Her shout fell on deaf ears as Kohli hit a six and Sid started dancing all around the room celebrating the victory of India.

"I'll kick you out of the house Sid if my pizza goes back." she shouted fiercely this time around knowing her husband well.

He rushed at once throwing the remote away and went to the door to take the pizza but stopped in his tracks and  went too he bathroom door.

"I am going to take the pizza baby but on one condition that you will feed me." he said smirking and went out without waiting for a reply.

"I will give you a good spanking and no pizza ,you wait!" she said coming out drying her hair with a towel. He came in and banged in her.

And bam the pizza boxes were on the floor and Roshni was down on the sofa while Siddharth towered on her.

He steadied her and both got lost in each other. Then Roshni heard a crack sound and Sid made a "In-grave-trouble" face.

"What did I break?" she asked analyzing his scared look and he muttered,"Remote." His voice was like a mouse and she burst out laughing!

"My god you are so scared of your devil wife na?" she asked smiling and laughing seeing his funny face while he smiled at her.

"Oh please I am not at all scared of my wife ,it is my sasumom's daughter who scares me!" he replied and now it was his turn to laugh at her stumped look.

"Baby let's eat the pizza na ,I am damn hungry!" Roshni said trying to get up from the sofa but he held her down and caged her hands.

"What are you doing?" she asked seeing him behaving weirdly. He leaned in and started drying her hair with the towel in his hands.

"Wow such a cute husband I have got." she said pulling his cheeks while he made an irritated face. He tried to get out of her grip but she kept trying to pull his cheeks.

At the end when they got up he saw her hair and saw it all messed up. "Just go and see your face in the mirror wifey!" he whispered slowly.

She saw her hair totally disheveled and decided to kill him today. He ran around the house and started speaking in his defense.

"See Roshni ,you have also made my cheeks all red by pulling them and your hair are a result of that only!" his reply made her chuckle.

"Let's eat please or else I'll die of starvation and the whole world will blame you." Siddharth laughed making her glare at him.

"Hello mister ,you have broken the remote so now you don't have authority over the TV for a week!" she said opening the pizza box and seeing him watch his match happily.

"But.." he started protesting and put a hand forward for taking the pizza when she pulled it back from his reach.

"Fine choose one then ,Pizza or TV?" she gave him the toughest choice of his life and he pouted like a cute kid and sat like a good boy.

"Hmm seems like my cutie-pie has chosen the pizza and as per his condition I have to make him eat na?" she asked taking it closer to his face.

His face lit up and he sat intently waiting for her to make him eat. She smiled at her husband and put the piece in his mouth.

He held it from one end and put the same piece of pizza in her mouth. She repeated the process and a serene look crossed his face.

"What?" she asked seeing he didn't make her eat but his reply shocked her more.

"My stomach is full afterall maine tumhare haath ka aur tumhara taste kiya hua pizza jo khaya!" he said and winked at her.

She blushed hard listening to his explanation! Even after 2 years of their marriage he had this effect on her.

"Fine then I also.." she started to forgive him and told him to see his match again but he put the remote in front of her.

"But tumne kaha ye.." she asked thinking the remote was broken and he came closer to her and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"I repaired it for my beautiful and gorgeous wife ,jo mere liye iss TV se bahut important hai." he said and she felt so happy seeing his gesture.

"You are so different from the normal husbands ,who give no time to their wives in front of TV!" she replied giving him one more bite of the pizza.

"Obviously I am different and that is why you love me right?" he asked making her eat a slice and she nodded as her mouth was full.

"Siddharth you know we can watch a common thing on TV!!" said Roshni resting on his lap as he played with her hair.

"No Roshni you watch the TV ,mera entertainment toh tumhe dekh ke hi ho jaayega.." he said looking deep in her eyes.

" You.. ,what do you mean? Main bahut funny hun?" asked Roshni smacking him lovingly knowing very well he was joking.

"Haha no the total package jo humein TV pe nahi milta tum sab de deti ho! Anger ,love ,care ,craziness." he said tickling her and she laughed like a baby.

"So you choose your biwi above your TV?" she asked smirking and said,"Wow that rhymed." making him laugh.

"Of course I always choose you." he said and captured her lips for a quick but love-filled kiss to which she responded enthusiastically!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww such a cute OS😳...their cute fights n romance...loved it...
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chandana...

aww such a cute OS😳...their cute fights n romance...loved it...

Thanks yaar..😳 I am happy u like it!
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

it was really funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pizza, TV and Biwi.. wat a combo for a man πŸ˜³ i loved it, and enjoyed reading it! Sorry aayu i will have to use cute and sweet again for this OS of yours! πŸ˜‰
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww...so cute..OS's...I love always fighting sidni...in this also...they were solo cute...loved it so much😳😳 keep writing nok jhok sidni😳
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fierce Roshni and naughty Siddarth at the beginning was a treat lol. I loved the dialogues you used. It was such a cute and sweet update. Roshni loves Pizza and Sid is crazy for TV! Too good :)
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So cute.
Sid is such sweetheart.
OrchidsMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi i am new here but i have started .i saw this it was just fantastic
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sweeet n lovely os... love this lovely ,,, caring ,,,n leg pulling SidNi...
love SidNi's cute fight n the way SidNi behave wd each other...
pizzza eating part was sooosweet n romantic...
thanks alot dear for pm...
keep rocking
tomandjerry16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME os...loved it a lot😳😳
it was sooo cute😳😳