Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

General SS - Belong Part 3

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hello once again readers! Well...I am so late in updating that they closed my previous thread so here I am with the new one. I am laughing with so much of shame! ROFL Anyways, apologies are in order. Please forgive me for being so late that you all might have forgotten the actual story. Wink For those, I am inserting a link here for the previous two parts. Thank me later. Read and please like now...I am very much in need of motivation to complete this one.  Smile

Three

All things said and done, he knew that he screwed up. Going to work was not as hard as to confess to his wife about his hot make out session with his ex but still, he knew he would have to face his ex at work. He walked to his cabin without looking at anyone, deliberately avoiding everyone. Once he reached to his station, he checked his mobile, she did not reply. Of course, she would not. He just knew but that little hope in the deepest corner of his heart was rising by the seconds and then crushed by the reality again and again. He could not concentrate, all he was thinking about what was she doing and what was going in her mind.

On the other hand, she, at work, was busy, very busy. She chose to be busy. She was on roll, all the works pending by her team from long months was demanded by her. And her team knew that today their boss was really boss as in Like-A-Monster-Boss. She conducted meetings after meetings, got reports and get work done. In the deep down she knew what she was doing. Escaping. She was avoiding everything related to her personal life and especially him. One of her closest friend at work asked her if she was okay and she, with a big fake smile, replied that she could not have been better. At lunch when everyone was away, she was alone in her cabin, she hated that time. She did not want to be alone, she just wanted to work with everyone so that she could not think, and she could not remember how her husband made out with his ex. It felt wrong, it hurt. Immediately, she opened her laptop and started working again. No more thoughts.

How much long the day was, it was finished for him. When he came home at 7.30, he found his home empty, lights were out. Of course, she would come late, he thought. He was tired, mentally. He wanted her to react and ask for forgiveness but the worst part was that she had no reaction and he had no idea what to do to make it right. He just sat down at the table near sofa, not caring what he was doing. After a while, he decided that he would not let himself behave like a loser. He decided to make her favorite food. He immediately started preparing dinner, although, he was not as good as flagship restaurant chef but he was good enough to impress his wife. He knew that she loved authentic Chinese and he started making it, arranging every little things. He also ordered flowers with a small card saying sorry. He knew that she would find it dramatic but he also knew that fact that at the end of the day she was a woman with same fragile heart who would just need love and care, and he was ready to give her for his entire lifetime.

When she came home around 10, she found him sitting on dining table with flowers and food. It was impressive, she would not lie to herself at least. Too bad she ate at work, the worst packaged food. She move forward and he got up. "I made food. Your favorite." He said. She looked at him for a moment, she really felt something melting but before that feeling overpower her mind, she looked away and take off her coat and said, "I already ate. Thanks, anyways"
That hurt. He was mad a little bit but then he remembered that his so called drunken-makeout-session-with-ex-on-penthouse was more hurtful than the Chinese food rejection. With a sad expression, he looked at her and she just stared at him saying nothing.

"Can we sit and talk like adults?" He said, finally.

Of course, he would say that, she knew he would come up with something like this. She knew he had a point but she just could not. Sometimes brain says right thing but heart still won't accept, it is cruel how bitter it is about those moments when all you want to do is to mend things but the darkness of your heart, your deepest monsters won't just let the good in you proceed. Forget and forgive, not as easy as said. Who would count those thoughts running in your brains at immense level and at fiercely speed rate, when your heart breaks? At that time, forgive and forget is the last thing you want to do. She knew all this, she got it all but she just could not. She closed her eyes, just to stop thinking too much.

"No. I can't..."

"...but why can't you?" he interrupted.

"Because, I don't want to. Okay? I know you are right, we should talk but I just can't talk right now. I need time"

And she left.

Heartbroken? Frustrated? Guilty? Shamed? Embarrassed? Or Unlucky?

She was thinking each of the scenarios when she was in room. She could literally feel the tons of weight on her head. An overload of emotions clouding her head, making it ache to the core and still...she just won't cry. She went to the balcony, their bedroom's small but lovely balcony, many memories were made there. She stood there, clutching the rails bit too tightly. Cool breeze kissing her cheeks and tangling with her long black hairs. From the top floor, she could see tiny cars and people walking on road the other side, of course it was impossible to identify, but she could still see, wondering what their life was about, are they really happy as look like? Or are they as tired as they appeared? Were they sad, struggling or just living a random boring life? There were babies.

Oh.

Suddenly, it ached in the heart. A baby. They never talked about it. For first few years they were so happy that they did not feel like having a baby, they were enough. But after five years, they tried. Love is better spread more and more, and a child would fit into that, to complete their world. And then it happened.

A strange little tear felt in the corner of her eye. She felt it, the pang in the heart, suffocating feeling in the lungs, pain in the throat and she knew she can't control anymore. A lone, single tear became many more and slowly it started heavily, she was crying. Alone. Thinking about it all which could have gone wrong. Was that the baby? Were they enough for each other now? Was he slipping away? Was that it?

Link for Previous Parts : Belong

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetsangeethbalaSimantharsravanthi93sugivarungreshubasicquestion1russelskhushiSONU_29kabslocks_SharmeenLuvsGCzaara2212kawaii_geett_areeb-DamnedDrooler-khwaishfan_BlackPearl_

Simanthar Groupbie
Simanthar
Simanthar

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Interest ing story line. Can u create the index of all the parts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful update! well written

iMadz

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 18 September 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged
finally i see you Smile how have you been Smile
it must be so heart wrenching to see that her husband made out with ex how can it be CryCry
i just hope things go alright but so difficult to forgive and forget

iMadz

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 20 September 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Maddzzz  ... Hug
How are you jaanu...
I am in two minds now... whether to jump with joy..seeing u after such a long time... or blast you left n right for being invisible all these days..
kuch bhi ho...love u yaar ..great too see u Heart

basicquestion1

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 22 September 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
good to see you back
and she thinks its coz of baby ..
its going to trouble her more :(

iMadz

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
thank god u r back maddy, i thot u were gone for good! lol
but i loved this part...sad yet beautiful.
he is trying but again, the hurt sits in the deepest corner of her heart and i empathize!!!
its hard and it hurts like hell.
pls updt another one asap

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 29 September 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Maddzzz  ... Hug
How are you jaanu...
I am in two minds now... whether to jump with joy..seeing u after such a long time... or blast you left n right for being invisible all these days..
kuch bhi ho...love u yaar ..great too see u Heart

Hello. I was really busy between home & work. BTW, the only reason I am delaying this SS is this...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4470166&PID=126893894&#p126893894

Edited by iMadz - 29 September 2015 at 5:07am

Go to top