Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
if she committed suicide its not lovely's fault,but its bcz of that girl's craziness n childishness.but lovely cud've expressed her condolence.lovely shud understand that she is famous only bcz of sns.if there was no sns she wud'nt have been known to anyone.so i feel she shudnt have left sns which gave her fame.

Originally posted by: LuvYuvAni14

Recently,on Instagram a fanpage of Lovey turned into a Saathiya page.There was a new admin to the page and they were saying that the old admin named Shruti Pathak committed suicide because Lovey left the show.I didn't believe it at first but it was proved that it's actually true.Shruti hanged herself because Lovey left the show.Her mom is now in coma due to her daughter's death.She was only 17 and was going through a lot of depression.Didn't deserve to die like this though...many people have tagged and messaged Lovey and even though Lovey noticed and read she never responded.Rather,she unfollowed the page.I don't know what to say...will leave on for you guys to do the conversation but from my point of view, Lovey just seems rude to me now...😕God knows kya hoga..

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvYuvAni14

Recently,on Instagram a fanpage of Lovey turned into a Saathiya page.There was a new admin to the page and they were saying that the old admin named Shruti Pathak committed suicide because Lovey left the show.I didn't believe it at first but it was proved that it's actually true.Shruti hanged herself because Lovey left the show.Her mom is now in coma due to her daughter's death.She was only 17 and was going through a lot of depression.Didn't deserve to die like this though...many people have tagged and messaged Lovey and even though Lovey noticed and read she never responded.Rather,she unfollowed the page.I don't know what to say...will leave on for you guys to do the conversation but from my point of view, Lovey just seems rude to me now...😕God knows kya hoga..

@ bold: Oh God that is so sad! 😭😭😭 Why has Lovey become rude, though?! 😲😕👎🏼
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ani_gr

What will they do now with Jigar's wife's position? 😆.. poor thing that Jigar is..hahah

I hope they don't put Sona in Rashi/Paridhi place.
skanthan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

I hope they don't put Sona in Rashi/Paridhi place.

At red and bold: 🤣
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skanthan

At red and bold: 🤣

But Sona dosen't suit even Tolu or Molu. Btw, do you favor Dharam-Meera marriage?
skanthan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

But Sona dosen't suit even Tolu or Molu. Btw, do you favor Dharam-Meera marriage?

Hell, no!!!! 😵
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys i stopped watching sns.What re they showing abt pari's character.