Frequent Posters

caur thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome prologue πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it !😳
update first chappy soon  
Dhrenu thumbnail
Hey.. You are writing another ss :) well thats an amazing surprise for me..!! Nice prologue maahir :) i am ready for a new journey of fun filled comedy ..:) excited to read further!! Thanks for pm!
SwrlngElephants thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Aww thanks my cup cake! πŸ˜³ Yeah it's gonna be full of vegetarian disasters and yep Khushi knows how to fight! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

No need to envy me yaar, i should be the one envying you as i can't ever think of competing with your fantastic vocabulary and splendid command over every character and scenario. I will have to add more words in the dictionary now to praise your writing. πŸ˜³

I have read your pandemic conflicts and i must say you can write anything yaar and far better than me! I can't ever compete with the flow of emotions in each and every scene of your writing yaar and the life that you breathe into your characters it's simply magnificent. Your words dazzles our minds! πŸ˜³

Sure sure my cup cake will update very soon and once again thanks for your wishes and for being my moral support babe! πŸ˜³

No yaara! I am just a novice and you write exceptionally good. I have read your works and I know. I am not buttering or anything. 
Command over characters! And you are saying that! I cant imagine having the command over characters like you have in "sealed with kisses".
Even though I thought people would like Illusions maybe they didn't. Sadly the response wasn't very good. and I swear I tried my best to keep the English very very very simple for benefit of the readers.
I am glad you read and liked it. I would have updated the second part long back but the document got Lost. It was more than 3000 words! Somehow I cant bring myself to write again :'(
Though i will soon In sha Allah.

Thank you so much for your generous comments. You are love, mahi :*
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wardamatloob01

No yaara! I am just a novice and you write exceptionally good. I have read your works and I know. I am not buttering or anything. 
Command over characters! And you are saying that! I cant imagine having the command over characters like you have in "sealed with kisses".
Even though I thought people would like Illusions maybe they didn't. Sadly the response wasn't very good. and I swear I tried my best to keep the English very very very simple for benefit of the readers.
I am glad you read and liked it. I would have updated the second part long back but the document got Lost. It was more than 3000 words! Somehow I cant bring myself to write again :'(
Though i will soon In sha Allah.

Thank you so much for your generous comments. You are love, mahi :*

Aww thanks yara for your beautiful words made me emotional! bachi ko rulao gi kiya! πŸ˜­πŸ˜† You are really a sweetheart and an open-minded soul that's why I love conversing with you. I really like those illusionary stuff, the scenarios in writing that's what attracted me first towards your writing and the use of good vocabulary too! πŸ˜‰ 

I am trying for civil services that's one of the reason that I am reading and writing to improve my command on English Language. And what better tool than to find by reading and writing here! πŸ˜‰ Reading and writing is my hobby too and i enjoy doing both! πŸ˜³

Oh so sorry for the precious loss yaar, even i lost my work many times which almost reduced me to tears. So After that mishap happened a number of times i started to write in Microsoft word. 😳

You write directly here or you too write in a journal or Microsoft word?
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 8 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhrenu

Hey.. You are writing another ss :) well thats an amazing surprise for me..!! Nice prologue maahir :) i am ready for a new journey of fun filled comedy ..:) excited to read further!! Thanks for pm!

Yep a funny, crazy surprise from me! πŸ˜‰ Thanks yaar Dhrenu I am just hoping that you would like it too! πŸ˜³ I will try my best to entertain you with quirky & devilish humour! πŸ˜‰
Welcome yaar! My pleasure! πŸ˜³
SwrlngElephants thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Aww thanks yara for your beautiful words made me emotional! bachi ko rulao gi kiya! πŸ˜­πŸ˜† You are really a sweetheart and an open-minded soul that's why I love conversing with you. I really like those illusionary stuff, the scenarios in writing that's what attracted me first towards your writing and the use of good vocabulary too! πŸ˜‰ 

I am trying for civil services that's one of the reason that I am reading and writing to improve my command on English Language. And what better tool than to find by reading and writing here! πŸ˜‰ Reading and writing is my hobby too and i enjoy doing both! πŸ˜³

Oh so sorry for the precious loss yaar, even i lost my work many times which almost reduced me to tears. So After that mishap happened a number of times i started to write in Microsoft word. 😳

You write directly here or you too write in a journal or Microsoft word?

Hahaha no no I have no intention of bachi ko rulane kiπŸ˜›
And The enthralling effect of your writing attracted me. The first time I read the prologue I thought to myself.
"Now this writer is something for sure."
Wow. Civil services. thats so cool. You already have very fine English. Yes reading and writing do wonders. 
I write in word pad. My laptop is so corrupt it always ditches me πŸ˜­

Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A comic start to begin with! But who is he and she in question? Would love to read further babe!
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nyc and interesting prologue...
Bakergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was one action packed prologue fight...romance...kiss all in one go...totally fun...
Lookin fwd to d story Mahi...

Good luck!
Kloe😳
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nice concept! Do continue soon!