Chat Clubs

Armitage Heaven -I/O - Page 46

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with you on the way her death is being covered by the media, Archu. The poor girl, she was probably lonely and isolated in her life and now her death has been made into a free for all tamasha. Autopsy reports being published , funeral pics released, WTH is wrong with media. Where is your basic humanity?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So true. I was just surfing the net and tge breaking news on one of the news sites was Exclusive pictures of Pratyusha's dead body. Feel so bad for the family. Its difficult enough to handle an unnatural death of a loved one, to have the media hounding them in their time of grief..

True friends are rare to come by. Its rare to come across a friend who will support you like family. More so in such fields. Earlier peoe used to make fun of the mummies who hounded their daughters professional lives. Now i realise despite everything they were a support system and in many ways a shield.
SS88 thumbnail
Hello all!! How are you guys? 
Beauceant thumbnail
Hey!! Life's busy, as usual. Joined the gym recently (I really need to shed some kilos, frankly much delayed) and the consequence is by the evening I am too dead to even have dinner.. Supposedly things will get better, waiting for that. Currently just hoping my ACL tear does not start acting up. 
Sanaya's performance was really good, although the graphics were more irritating than enhancing the performance, IMO. Loved her hosting and other segments too. GPA was surprisingly good. 

How are you all doing? 

Su, still in haem onc or moved on?
Archu, you are o a self imposed exile I guess ..
SS88 thumbnail
Hi Deeps, I'm okay. Good to hear from you. 
Nope, I'm finishing Endocrine now, going to ID next week. I love ID. Endocrine has been quite fun, but the amount you need to remember is daunting. Frankly, just looking at how much I need to be studying is exhausting me. 

I joined swimming as well, it's been going well, but I don't go regularly because of calls, etc. Hopefully I'll lose the extra kilos. Or at least some of them. 

I liked the performance, but too much of that technical 3D lighting/imagery just ruined it for me,I think it would have looked much better if they just simply danced. Sanaya looked great, and her hosting was very natural. I am wondering, are they planning to have her host JDJ? Although I sort of hope not, cos I want her to do a show instead. I miss her acting. 
Beauceant thumbnail

ID in my opinion must be more of a satisfying posting, first many of the conditions are curable and its a pleasure to see someone get well and go (except the retroviral cases, I guess) and second the studying part is finite. As in no undefined obscure pathogenetic mechanisms!! 

BTW I watched The Jungle Book and its fantastic. It was us 4 adults(chronologically at least) who went and enjoyed it completely. Well told story, right amount of emotions and 3D was good. Overall, a not to be missed experience. Going for Fan tomorrow, and I dont have high hopes from the promos I have seen. Expect a rant on saturday. ðŸ˜† We have Vishu here so kind of like a break. 

And Sanaya's web series is such a surprise. I loved her and Drashti in the promo. Something to look forward to in the promo. Isnt Drashti's show still going on. Surprised she is doing a "I dont watch TV" with that. Well, lets see how much these two are actually there in the series or if it turns out to be another EJ jahan hum Khushi ko dhoondte rah gaye..

I would love it if San does end up hosting JDJ9. Now she is confident with hindi and with spontaneous hosting. She has grown leaps and bounds since that Zara Nachke Dikha. ANd that will silence the critics. 

I was watching some of Sanaya's episodes in Left right left, she is so cute i that. Like a baby. Her diction has improved such a lot since then, although her expressions were great even then but the dialogues seemed a bit over rehearsed. 
Beauceant thumbnail

Found a new pic of Richard Armitage. Our thread still honors him!!!😃😆
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys!

How are you all?
Richard looks amazing as usual in that pic Deepthi. Thanks fpr sharing it.

I am sorry, I am not active here and miss most of the wonderful chats you people have here...but I do take a sneak peak, now and then, whenever I can...😛

I will catch you guys someday...someday! ðŸ˜ƒ
SS88 thumbnail
HI, Mimosa! 
Hi , Deeps. I don't think Sanaya's actually a  part of the series, it seems she was there just to promote it. But the little segment was hilarious . 
I thought the same when I saw LRL, she was good, but the dialogue delivery was too studied, because she was probs concentrating on getting it right. But her expressions were cute. I remember watching only a bit of season 2, where she was harassed by the other cadets. I mostly only watched the first season. 
Beauceant thumbnail

Hi mimosa, after a long time. No probs do peep in when you can.. 

Su, I am still watching season 1 before she becomes a cadet. Actually she is a quick learner. Within few episodes itself we can see the improvement. But she has worked really hard to from that to KKG and her shudhh hindi. Gunjan's character was such that it wouldn't make this studied dialogue delivery seem odd but for KKG's exuberance she had to get it right. 

And I watched Fan! No one was happier than me when it got over. Over dose of SRK! Too much of a good thing can also be bad..