AshNi OS : Zara Zara Behekta Hain...

Posted: 8 years ago
PART 1

Ashutosh had just returned from the hospital. He had been there to check for a patient on whom he had operated a couple of days ago. He had just stepped in the house only to find it unusually quiet.

"Baba...Kaka...Nidhi..." he called only to get silence in return. He again called out hoping to find anyone but in vain. He moved and unlocked the door to his room and stepped in his room to freshen up only to be rooted on his place after having a look at the sight before his eyes. There was standing his wife on the stool in front of the wardrobe... her right stretched up as if trying to take something from up there while her saree was tucked securely around her waist giving him a good view of the white smooth skin on her waist... Her hair were falling on her left shoulder revealing her bare back guarded by a thin knot and just a few hooks on the lower end of her blouse. His jaw dropped while the blood in his body coursing through his veins sent chills through him... completely consuming his body with desire... desire to make love to his wife... to feel her soft skin beneath his fingers... to make her his for lifetime and beyond which he was not able to do till now... even when whole 18 hours had passed to the moment when they tied the knot for lifetime.

The file in Ashu's hand slipped from his hand bringing him out of his stupor and forcing him to tear his eyes from the beautiful figure of his wife... his Nidhi. Hearing some voice Nidhi turned her head towards the door only to see her husband standing there with his mouth agape. She smiled but seeing his intense stare blushed hard. She was about to move to get down only to feel her saree coming beneath her feet making her trip on the small stool. She gasped and closed her eyes waiting to land on the hard floor... Few moments later when she didn't feel anything like she expected she opened her eyes to find herself in her husband's arms... His warm and strong arms. She looked in his eyes staring at her intensely and she lowered her lashes not able to bear his gaze. He slowly made her stand while his arms involuntarily crawled around her waist. He tipped her chin up to face him with his thumb and forefinger. She looked at him only to find her eyes getting locked with his dark brown pools... glancing at her with all the love in them. She looked into them wanting to drown deep... Ashu unable to restraint bent and placed a soft peck on her her forehead. Nidhi closed her eyes capturing the moment in her memory forever while he moved back a bit to look at her face. Blushing scarlet cheeks, closed eyes, quivering pink lips made her a quite tempting sight. His control gave away and he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her right cheek... than one on the left one. Nidhi clenched at his shoulder unable to stand the maddening sensations she was experiencing for the first time under his coveted touch... He softly pecked her closed eyes and his gaze darted towards her trembling lips. She tried to open her mouth for telling him to stop his torments but it seemed she had suddenly lost her voice.

Feeling tempted to dissolve the tremble in his mouth he bent down to kiss her lips. Nidhi clenched her eyes tight while her hold on his shoulder strengthened. Her gesture encouraged Ashu and he pecked her lips softly. She flung open her eyes and whimpered in his arms.

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai... Koi aa jayega" she finally uttered finding her voice back trying to push him back and calm her nerves.

"Toh aane do... ab kya main apni biwi ke saath romance bhi nahi kar sakta... do I need to take someone's permission for kissing my own wife..." he replied eyeing her full lips. She blushed on hearing him calling her his wife for the first time and his brazen declaration of wanting to kiss her deepened the shade of her beetroot red cheeks.

"Ashutosh... plz chhodiye naa..." she said averting her eyes from his face.

"Hmm...hmn... why should I... When I was wanting to kiss you before marriage you ran away saying "All this after the wedding"...Now we are married my wifey... So now I can kiss you... love you and..." he said pulling her even closer while she shushed him by shutting his mouth with her fingers.

"Plz..." she uttered while her cheeks deepened to the darkest shade of crimson. She was surprised and shy at the same time to see her shy introvert hubby turning to a desperate and brazen one... wanting a few undisturbed moments alone with his lovely wife.

"My lioness who can drag me to dance in the crowd of a wedding... the girl who had in front of her family the whole world confessed her love for me...the girl who initiated our first hug in kerala and also the 2nd one before our engagement is behaving suddenly so shy... aur vo bhi tab jab ghar par koi nahi hai... Waise sab gaye kaha hai?" he bend and whispered in her ears huskily with a mischievous tongue in cheek smile. She blushed again and averted her lashes around to avoid looking into his smouldering eyes.

"Baba JS gaye hai.. to distribute sweets to the residents for the occasion of our wedding..." she stopped as she felt his hand moving under her saree... "ka...kaka and Amma have go..ne for grocery sh...shopping... And Armaanji apne fashion house..." she trailed off stuttering trying to ignore the fluttering butterflies in the pit of her stomach when her virgin body felt his intimate touch for the first time.

"So that means we are alone at home... don't you think we should make some good use of this privacy" he said as he touched his lips to her ear.

"Ashutosh.. its almost lunchtime now...   everyone might be returning anytime leave me plz" she tried to make him understand while her body wriggled in his arms tempting him more to have her rather than the lunch.

"No... I won't... I am dying to spend some quality time with you... and when I am getting it you want to go away from me... Why??...aren't you pining for me as I am for you..." he asked as he pecked her ear and then joined their foreheads looking in her eyes lovingly... his eyes expressing his desires openly, while his hand started moving on its own accord when it got access to waist... caressing her soft skin he raised his brow in his typical style.

"Hmmm... plz...stop that"

She burrowed into his arms hiding herself in them feeling helpless at not being able to give him what he desperately wanted at the moment. She couldn't help but to sigh deep at pleasurable sensations his touch brought her. The divine feelings she never ever felt till now were attacking her senses from all directions while at the same time making her heart thump... his touch... his caresses... his kisses were making her go weak in her knees. She snuggled closer to him intoxicated at the masculine scent oozing from him... while he wound his arms around her enjoying her soft frame in his arms.

"Kaho na Nidhi... don't you want to spend some moments with this poor hubby of yours...who is pining so much for you" he again asked.

"Aapko kya lagta hai ki main kya chahti hoon... meri nazre mere dil ka haal bayaan nahi karti kya...Do I need to mouth everything..." she whispered softly while a flush crept up her cheeks.

"Aankhe toh bayaan karti hai... but this poor heart wants to hear it from your lips..." he replied leaning back to look at her face... While his gaze again drifted to her lips and he bend resolving in his heart that he would kiss her this time. His control was giving away and he needed those rose bud lips now. The thirst he had been nurturing in him since eternity needed to be quenched... He had barely brushed his lips to hers when he heard the halt of the car indicating someone has come home. Nidhi eyes looked as if they were drugged and her mind was reluctant to register anything else than this charming hubby of hers... his fragrance... his voice...

They were jolted out of the la la land when they heard the sound of the door's lock clicking and Nidhi came to her senses. She tried to come out of his arms but his tight hold didn't allow her to.

"Ashutosh... sab laut aaye hai shaayad... at least letme go out now... agar hum aise itni der kamre mein rahenge toh sab kya sochenge... plz" she tried to explain her hubby who was not at all in a mood to let her go away from him.

"Tumhe mere ilawa sab ki parwah hai..." he complained. A long sigh escaped his lips as he eased his hold and let go of her.

"I swear Ashutosh... I am not ignoring you... you know what you are thinking is not true... I promise...ab se main aapko aapka pure waqt dene ki koshish karungi... Bas abhi aap samajhiye naa..." she replied while straightening her clothes and hair to go downstairs. Ashutosh was smiling at her blabbering while she oblivious to his fond stare started to move out. She felt a sudden tug at her arms and the next moment she felt him pressing his lips on her cheek... giving her a searing kiss that left her skin blazing and red with blushes he quickly sprinted in the restroom to change into his casuals out of his suit. Nidhi was dumbstruck at that gesture and it took her a few minutes to come out of her shocked state and she smiled touching her cheek at the spot where he pressed his lips a second ago. She then brought her fingers to her lips kissed them.

Lunch came out to be a boisterous affair... While everyone relished her cooking and showered her with praises. Nidhi looked up at Ashu to hear his views on her 'Pehli Rasoi...' He just gazed at her lovingly... She smiled and resumed serving food to everyone. She knew that he was a man of few words... and his eyes are the ones who always convey his feelings...but somewhere deep in hearts of heart she wanted to hear a few words of appreciation from his mouth.
She took the platter of rotis to serve him one when he caught hold of her hand. She glared at him trying to free her hand from his hold. He ignored her glare and wordlessly took the platter from her and kept it back on the table before making her sit on her chair beside him.

"Nidhi... tumhe pata hai tum ek bohot hi qaabil doctor ho...you naturally have that magical touch in your hands that can make anyone forget their pain... per yeh nahi pata tha...tumne mujhse itni badi baat chhupai..." he stated with a serious expression looking into her eyes. Nidhi looked at him confused...not being able to understand what he was saying.

"Maine aapse kya chhipaya..."

In response he bend his head and planted a soft peck on her knuckles before uttering, "Yehi ki meri wife ke haathon mein itna swaad hai... your marvellous cooking skills are a revelation to me..."

Nidhi blushed beet red to see his PDA in front of the whole family while their eyes locked oblivious to the surroundings. The sound of Armaan's hooting whistle brought them back to the present world. Ashu let go of her palms as a cute blush crept up his face too. Baba smiles seeing them and blessed them before he handed her a gift wrapped box. She frowned as she opened it only to be rendered speechless. It had a beautiful sparkling sleek diamond Rado watch for her while a beautiful gold Rado for him. She thanked him and he blessed her.

"I wish bhagwaan tum dono ko aise hi hamesha khush rakhe..."

She touched his feet and admired the gift for a while before wearing it and showing it to all of them who praised Baba's choice of the wonderful gift. But for Nidhi Ashu's gift was the best. No materialistic gift could ever compete what he gave her. Nidhi smiled wide inwardly feeling on top of the world... What better gift could she demand from him. A sweetheart as he was he has given her the bestest thing he could have gave ever her... his pious love. He was trying to shed his inhibitions just for her sake and was displaying his affection for her in front of everyone and she is loving that more than anything else.

Nidhi was cleaning the table while her mind was preoccupied by the private sweet moments she and Ashu shared some time ago and the kiss on dining table... She blushed remembering his actions in the room when Armaan saw her smiling to herself. He couldn't let go of the chance, "Kaha khoyi hai aap Mrs. Ashutosh" he teased her wriggling his brows while she blushed. She smiled and moved in the kitchen when felt a pair of eyes follow her. On a cue she turned around only to look at him but lowered her lashes the next moment she saw Ashu smirking at her. She tried to concentrate on her work but his intense gaze was hard to stand and she felt her body temperature rising as if he was passing the heat emanating from his eyes to her. She knew today would be the night when they will be officially together spending their first night... their 'Suhagraat'... She blushed hard at the thought. She couldn't help to think what would he do... what will she do when... The thoughts raced her mind and she looked up to find him still looking at her but now the passion filled gaze was replaced by a caring one...

He winked lovingly as if he had read her agitated mind and was calming her even if he is physically away from her... She smiled sweetly at him. He was such a sweetheart and she loved him a lot for that. Her eyes brimmed with the love and devotion for him and she winked back as if saying 'Why do I need to worry when you are by my side...'
He smiled and passed an air kiss to her while she glared at him.

Armaan had seen their silent romance and moved in the kitchen while kaka left the place with a glass of water for Baba. He again teased her by singing.

"Aankho hi aankho mein ishaara ho gaya... baithe baithe jeene ka sahara ho gaya..."

"Armaan bhaiya...plz" she replied shyly and lowered her eyes. Armaan chuckled and pulled her in a side hug feeling happy for both of them while Nidhi smiled... She was very happy on getting a brother in him... While Armaan was happy coz she had brought the warmth of so many relations with her in their lives too with Ashutosh's that he looked at the almighty above and prayed for their happy life till eternity.
                                      ~~~~

"Anji tu yaha... wow" cried Nidhi happily as she gathered her in a warm hug.

"Kaisi hai tu...ek din hua tujhe yaha aaye... and I was missing you like hell" Anji replied coming out of the hug.

"Awww... I missed you too yaar...ghar par sab kaise hai... "

"Ghar pe sab theek hai... although mood thoda gloomy hai... but that's natural... achha sun main shopping par jaa rahi thi...tu bhi chal na mere saath" Anji said as she took her place on the couch.

"Shopping... achanak..."Nidhi was surprised.

"Yeah... I have to buy some new fabrics and accessories for my new assignment...teri saath mujhe help milti hai... toh chal mere saath"

Secretly Nidhi was not wanting to go at the moment. She knew Ashutosh must be wanting her to stay at home but how could she deny Anji.

"Anji yaar... kal hi toh main yaha aayi hoon... aaj kaise... What will everyone think..." Nidhi tried to explain...

"Kya yaar Nidhi... Mere designs ke liye hum hamesha saath main hi shop karte hai... aur koi kuch nhi sochega... baba have gone to take his nap and jiju... Jeejaji... main Nidhi ko shopping ke liye leke jaa a sakti hoon plz" Anji completed at Ashu who was sitting on the couch flipping through channels on the TV.

"Saali saahiba... agar aapki dost aana chahe toh bilkul le jaiye... after all you have more right on her than me... you know her since childhood..." Ashu replied keeping the remote aside. His words surprised Nidhi. She wasn't expecting him to give in so easily... Anji raised her brows and Nidhi shrugged and moved in to get ready.

She came out of their room only to see Ashu and Anji smiling widely at each other and their palms joined as if they were giving g a high-five to each other. They stopped their smiling as they saw her and she frowned at their weird behaviour... Something was cooking in Ashutosh's and Anji's mind and she wasn't getting it...

Howz it guys... I was wanting to write something very romantic since long so here I am presenting you all some random dish my mind has cooked... How does it taste... do tell me and hit the like buttons...
Edited by Amreen... - 8 years ago
wow amreen one more story .wow 2 updates in a day will read both on them and Give a review till night
Wow one more story .will this Story have a second part also 
Originally posted by Sonu12345

wow amreen one more story .wow 2 updates in a day will read both on them and Give a review till night

Yes my dear... Give ur looong reviews till night...
Originally posted by Tasha1994

Wow one more story .will this Story have a second part also

Haan Tasha... hasn't the end made it obvious that It will have one more part... will update soon.
Originally posted by Amreen...

Yes my dear... Give ur looong reviews till night...
yeah will give them soon
😳 so romantic love this os will give a detailed review later
Originally posted by Amreen...

Haan Tasha... hasn't the end made it obvious that It will have one more part... will update soon.
oh wow amreen. Really  .Just give me some time I will give u a detailed review. Just a little busy 
Originally posted by Tasha1994

oh wow amreen. Really .Just give me some time I will give u a detailed review. Just a little busy

No worries... take ur own time...
wow so romantic .just loved the ashni bedroom scene .the stool se girna scene was so cute I could literally imagine it .amreen u have such good writing skills
really loved the shy nidhi and bold ashutosh
thanks a lot for this new story