Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhikideewani

Nice post.the epi was really very nice and azma were superb but i am very unhappy tht the truth of mahi got revealed so soon they could have easily draged it but cvs dnt like to trouble vamps and by the some or the other day it was going to happen.And we have azad to save mahi now i just want to enjoy azma scenes.

Thanks

Episode was happening. The revelation was quite soon but I guess there may be something more to that
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldooz

nice post!
i don't think mahira will find out about azaad .
i felt a little bit sad for azaad he was thinking that his mother attempted suicide desperately cause he couldn't help her regaining her powers. KB didn't realize his state , she was only thinking who was that nishaan ladki.
loved the way both kaynat and mahira felt kb's spirit.
And yes since kb knows now her target. we will see murder attempts.

Thanks

Anything could happen.We will have to wait and watch to see what happens
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Quite a happening episode.

And the most important happening - KB identified Maahira as the girl, by taking a walk down the memory lane.
Why does this woman need any black magic stuff? She can win her way with brain games alone.

Amaad has gone partying with his new gf. Must be a new entry I too think.
Azaad is partying with his soon-to-be-gf.
Both brothers in party mood, and mother worried sick for Maahira's whereabouts.
Looking forward to a week of farmhouse romance, and next week, the murder games can begin officially.
Azaad will save her, every single time. This time too he saved her, or rather his car did the honours.

Lovely update Sarita.

Yea Gita quite happening episode.I didnt expect the revelation soon.So I guess now KB will use Amaad to separate Azma once she finds out Azaad is Mahira's saviour bcoz she might not be able to harm M when Azaad is around her.Seeing how desperate Amaad is to get his mother's affection and also to see his brother in pain it is quite possible.

Thanks Gita
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milinda.shreyz

yes that was khusi, she went give laad governor a lunch box of pakora and went sprawling inside his trunk instead and that led to a romantic track ! it was during that nakli saadi thing as far as I remember may be before that.

Ya i remembered it . It was before their first shaadi and it leaded to the jungle track