Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Don't want to insult the real victims by calling Pooja a victim Many girls in the world suffer teenage pregnancies  and bear the burnt all their lives and they are no where at fault but Pooja she was such a shame 
and she is slapping Mannu lols  Someone should make this madam look into her misdeeds so far madam ji is only pampered and now will get sympathies where she is looking into the mirror and seeing her wrong deeds Mannu should look into his and Pooja hers These both have no right to point fingers at each other as both are milk washed and each other's victims 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Pooja and Mannu are equally wrong... to the world... they are partner in crime...

but there is something called equation between two parties...
Like one pushes another or convinces another while the other one gets convinced another...

One puts the other into problem and the other listen s to another... in the name of love, fear whatsoever.

So pooja does deserves to slap Mannu becoz she will have to pay a bigger price for life. Mannu prepared her for marriage, for suhagrat, then stopped abortion, then ignored her, this resulted that she can't conceive in future. So as her partner she has right to be angry.Pooja does become a victim. Becoz it's not fair both do mistake but one gets punishment for life.

Mannu should be punished but pooja kaise karegi? Was anything forced on her? If she is going to be foolish when she herself knows she was saved from BV for a reason by someone she respects sacrificing her own daughter. Doesn't she know the gravity of it? Being in SN she should have known that much. Elders prevented them from this still she went ahead as mannu said. Then how come she becomes victim in this. She suffered a loss but she is no victim of anybody but her own mistakes as same for mannu. Mannu cannot be pregnant or suffer miscarriage toh pooja becomes victim and mannu becomes the only bad eventhough both are at fault!  Its not as if mannu did something to purposefully causing miscarriage of the unwanted child.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If I call u at the place which is dangerous and haunted. U don't want to come but I keep convincing you like trust me nothing will happen and keep calling you

you being best buddy you finally listen to me

and then

some tragic happens which leaves u handicapped

Then you won't blame me and curse me? ... of course u will. And u have every right to curse or hit

I should be sorry to you. I shouldn't be saying u came on ur own. Who are you to slap me?!! i dint kidnap you here. I can't speak like this. Becoz somewhere I convinced u, somewhere I m responsible for that.

Same applies to Mannu and pooja...
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Pooja did everything on her will its so unfair to call her victim of Mannu
Mannu was leaving when she refused to go with him He said to her ok but i am not going stay here but i will love you always wherever i will stay  and then without looking back at her  he was leaving she ran and hugged him eloped with him  because she cannot stay without him  Is that all his fault and she is doodh ki dhuli hoe ?
 She married him on her will she knows BV is wrong Did Mannu put gun on her head? did he forced  her no she lectured him its not right for us to marry at this age Anandi maasi says BV is wrong and illegal act Mannu gave his view point and she immediately agreed She could counter back by saying this is not right Mannu no where put pressure on her and emotionally blackmailed her She married him because she wanted to She is after him from a long time and her sole mission is having him rest  can go to hell 
She consummated with Mannu on her wish Its wrong to say he prepared her he made her agree no because what is shown in the serial she consummated with him then in the morning she was feeling guilty she did wrong and also lecturing him First she did the act and later she realized it was wrong and telling Mannu too so while doing the act she could not control herself she did it because she wanted to 
She is clever enough to find out her pregnancy herself and keep it a secret for three months from her mother then how she does not know its complications ? she knows but she did not bother because all she wants Mannu in her life and she can do anything for that He asks her for abortion she agrees , he asks her to keep the baby she agrees in fact not only she agreed she challenged Sarita and all in her mind i will flop your all plans to separate me from Mannu Wah 
How this girl deserves sympathy and she has rights to get angry at Mannu if she has shame she should get angry at herself  Mannu should be ashamed of himself Pooja should be herself if Pooja is slapping Mannu and holding Mannu at fault then must say even such tragic incident with her did not wake up her dead conscience and make her see her own mistakes She washing her hands from the destruction of her life by trying to blame Mannu 
and if cvs are trying to blame Mannu too  Too bad They are sending across a bad message Mannu and Pooja both should realize their misdeeds without anyone being made victim of each other because they both are at fault for what mess they made with their lives and also the wounds they gave to their elders 
Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pooja is also wrong and very much responsible for the tragedy that happened with her. Nobody is saying pooja is innocent. She is got to pay a heavy price.

But as I said before in the above example
I ask to come to a place for which u agree and something happens to you for which I should be sorry rather then shout at you. So becoz Mannu and pooja are in relationship they both have the right to be angry and shout and be sorry also. Nobody is putting entire blame on Mannu.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
and Pooja ji suffered miscarriage because of her own acts Creatives did not show she was young and her body was not  fit to carry the pregnancy in this age in fact this girl did all research on net and made a diet chart for herself and she did not see one cannot do such yoga acrobatics during pregnancy which is written everywhere ðŸ¤¢and then she made it she cannot do yoga but can dance🤪really🤪i wonder how she reached grade ten when she does not have brain at all i am sure she would writing in her class 2+2=5 because she has this brain she cannot do yoga in pregnancy but can dance wow ðŸ¤¢
RainbowKitty thumbnail
if Pooja is going to suffer more thats because of biology Mannu cannot be pregnant he is a male if God has given women ability to give birth to babies he has also given brain in the skull to women to think before leap if Pooja type girls in their desperation for a  boy don't use their brains its their fault one cannot make them victim i am sure the people around Pooja will get her married to the most handsome and good bachelor around who will accept her as she is and may be through adoption and surrogacy put baby in her lap   Pooja is so lucky she has such good people around her Its she who proved herself unworthy of their love 
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colors2012

She miscarried the child but the worst part is she can never concieve in future, that's the biggest punishment for a girl for the mistake she did unknowingly... Why a girl has to suffer so much???? When both are at fault???

Mannu is living normal life n now he'll be relived no kid no responsibility!!! But what abt pooja will they make her bahu of badi haveli in future???? 

aur to aur ab future mein ganga use apnayegi bhi nahi. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
question of feeling bad for pooja comes only for her bad condition if she did all mistake out of ignorance but here pooja do mistake inspite of full knowledge . more over she also herself keenly running after mannu so no feeling bad for pooja .
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
moreover don't want to c that all saying to mannu that pooja truly love u she care for ur baby but u cheated her .this type of lecture don't want as this is not proper age for love and marriage .this age is only for study not for falling in love and doing marriage

another thing don't want to c everybody saying to mannu u trap pooja by ur sweet words because pooja herself start going after mannu .she herself started showing her feeling for mannu