Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

*Antara.Antara.Apun ki Tu.Apun Tera.*FC20 (Page 4)

kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by checks

Originally posted by bruno4

Thanks Chander ....ya ur post reminds me of R.L stevenson's poem with a twist....
.... shows may come and shows may go but we fans go on forever Wink .....

Toh Haal kyasa hai janaab ka ? I'll go to the srgmp section to see agar woh log party mana rahe hai ya nai Wink ....I hardly slept at night and constantly voted for Sanchita online Big smile .......

Yayyyyyy !!!! I am so happy that a desrving girl became a winner !!! Big smile .....

wow...so u r happy now !! kewl...
so howz koeli doin, otherwise....?

I am doing fine ...life is always hectic but interesting .....aur IF hai ,toh chinta kis baat ki Tongue....but what

about you ? have you  started sending resumes or you want to relax , travel and take it easy for the timebeing? ...

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

yeah i remember taht time...

i didnt noe this was her new fanclub....i read the title and was like....hmmm...watz this about...shud have sumthing to do with amey as well...so i opened it and saw itz her fanclub LOL   LOL   LOL LOL LOL

btw koeli...nice work on the fron page...i actually went thru all the pics (usually i dont... Embarrassed) it was nice....teh way u put everything 2gether Clap and congratz on the new fc Smile

Thanks Megha ...Actually Munaim organised all pics together here with a small chat section & all...he did a very good job ...

Koeli since its confusin everyone can u put in the end FC 20 too?

who knows we will be having more FCs for her...It may be her last FC as these days we r not much active here....so just put that too after song Big smile
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by checks

Congo songo guys..
naya ghar, kuch naye member,
Nayi nayi baatein aur wahi purane log......bahut mazza ayega !!

hey chander  thanks...did u see sandy today? I hoep u will get some IDOL news especially abt Antara soon form him...

am waiting for ur response Big smile
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmpiRE

Thanks Meghs ...and Laraib , that title has a meaning behind it ....all Antara fans know it very well Embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .....

After Amey was out he came on radio and Antara surprised him by calling him from Kolkata , he was

pleasantly surprised and while in convo when Antara said she has to go, Amey sang this line to Antu

Tongue .........so that's why that line is so dear to us ......... Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed

So Komal , to us it doesn't remind us of Dhoom 1 ..it reminds us of some beautiful moments of  Idol IITongue

Any time Koeli..Afterall i m now Antra Fan Too...Really Amey did thiss.I can,t believe that...LOL

omg!!! Laraib don't ask Sumesh about what all Amey said to Antara ....ask me, Madhy , Karishma...

Well during that radio city interview when he 1st heard Antu's voice he said " ami tomake chhara

bachbo naa" which in bengali means" I cannot live without you "TongueEmbarrassed ....then when the interviewer

said to Amey that she thought that Antara ko sirf Karunya chahte hai toh Amey ne kaha ki woh hum sab ke favorite hai ..she is our Paris ki model Tongue....and then at last sang this song ......there r many

more takatak moments but I'll tell u laterBig smile

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks Chander ....ya ur post reminds me of R.L stevenson's poem with a twist....
.... shows may come and shows may go but we fans go on forever Wink .....

Toh Haal kyasa hai janaab ka ? I'll go to the srgmp section to see agar woh log party mana rahe hai ya nai Wink ....I hardly slept at night and constantly voted for Sanchita online Big smile .......

Yayyyyyy !!!! I am so happy that a desrving girl became a winner !!! Big smile .....

wohhooooo thanks for ur votes...it seems our onlien votes from Sify also counted...otehrwise they wont get 1.33 crore votes in this 2 weeks...

Earlier in 5 day they get maximum 25 lakhs....Big smile
kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
o.k Sumesh , I'll add FC 20 TOO... Big smile ...AND  I'VE ALREADY ADDED LARAIB'S NAME Big smile

Edited by bruno4 - 28 October 2006 at 2:12pm

Go to top