just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The drama done by Shanti was too much. Watching the show makes one so angry about the treatment meted out to Khaushayla. Really want something to enjoy not be frustrated. Shanti on one side and Sarla on the other. Raghav is really in a fix, he is really not smart enough to handle his cunning mother and come out of the situation created by her mother. Really looking forward to seeing befitting reply to Shanti.and Sarla.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: just4fun

The drama done by Shanti was too much. Watching the show makes one so angry about the treatment meted out to Khaushayla. Really want something to enjoy not be frustrated. Shanti on one side and Sarla on the other. Raghav is really in a fix, he is really not smart enough to handle his cunning mother and come out of the situation created by her mother. Really looking forward to seeing befitting reply to Shanti.and Sarla.

Hope that happens. It looks like we will have to wait for the 100th episode to see that.
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Too too much dragging, boring, nauseating episode of the so called Shanthi's cheap, 3rd rate, street woman type of creating a scene. Please Kritika Desai. We like you doesn't mean that you are right on our faces for whole 1 hour episode. Luckily for me it is recorded on DVD so that I could fast forward her scenes. 
Who is the writer? Shame on you for taking audience who love the show for granted. Stop this woman from her stooping to lower levels in emotionally blackmailing her son's family. 
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today after seeing Kushiya's tension, I got a severe headache.Edited by Desdemona - 8 years ago
bn19982001 thumbnail
Right,...they should some..thing like...raghva..got. 5..lacs away..from..ammaji..  good thing winning over..plotting..
Then it will be fun..and..inspirational. ..to..watch.

I already..stopped..to..watch..after..wedding..
Following up to see if any one is standing up for self respect..

I hate...those..too...many..eye..locks...in..that .jail..like..home.. where no..one has .respect or love..for..cow..and..kids...

My mil..is..little..less .then..shanti..and..my..hubby..was..raghva..like..mombhakta...
I started to show them..mirror ..politely..after ..one..month..of..my..wedding..
After 3 yrs..I  told..in..my..family..gathering ...if..my.mil..will..be..plotting..and.. cunning...that's what..she...will have..in..return..
If she..wants...trust, respect, care..and love from..me. she..has..to..give it..first.
...upto..now..it..is. working..at least..a bit better