Betrayal chappy 11 updated on page 21, 6/3/2016 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mamtasingla

update acchu
I ll update asap Dea
Originally posted by dharaangel

hey i just read your story on wattpad.just loved it.
awww. so cute .. thank you Dea
i had your other story too even they are awsome.
Originally posted by Acchu02

i had read your other story too even they are awsome.

Originally posted by dharaangel

i had read your other story too even they are awsome.
really.. thank you Dea
hey acchu...
please updt this story also dear...
Originally posted by lovespari

hey acchu...
please updt this story also dear...
sure I llEdited by Acchu02 - 8 years ago

sure I ll

waiting dear..please try to updt soon.

Chapter 1

Paridhi prov

He is still cheating on me , for god shake he is my husband, he had vowed to love me, cherish me to eternity and protect me, but he might be sleeping with some other women making love her, I felt a sting in my heart

We had arranged marriage, we took vows to love and respect each other, stand for each other no matter what, I had taken all vows with full heart, I don't think he had also taken all vows with his heart, I knew from very beginning he was forced to marry me, but I always loved will always do, for him I was a responsibility and ya I have to say he is very good in doing that, but for me he was my love of life, but something or not destined to be together.

Today I got to know I was pregnant, I was so happy I was going to be mother, I rushed home to give him the good news but I found him nowhere, I tried calling him but his phone was switched off, I called his office but came to know he left early today.

Night passed like this waiting for him, he never came home, maybe he was busy making love, my heart curled up in pain, and then I decided I will never my child raised in this environment, watching his/her father with other women every time I will leave him.

He, however has no clue that I know, because I never let him know, I always kept quiet, whatever happened with me I can tolerate because I loved him and he thought he was doing his responsibility, no matter what I will never tell my baby to get affected by this, I will give my baby the best things I can, maybe not like his/her billionaire dad,

My thoughts were broken when I saw Rajat coming, where had you been yesterday night? I asked

I had some work, he told the very old dialogue of his

Oh, is the important work is this I said showing the lipstick mark on his blazer, I saw his worried face now, he bent in head trying to get rid off the lipstick, Rajat we need to talk I said, preparing myself to get my heart tore beyond the limits, but I was going to do his for my baby.

no proof reading done

Chapter 2

Paridhi  prov continue

Pari you're scaring me, Why are you looking so tired, wait had you not slept yesterday night, Do you have any problem in house, did any one hurt you? Rajat almost hurried towards my side to ask.

I looked in his eye making direct contact to his eye, "you did, you've been hurting me since our wedding, I saw his face shocked, fear, guilt all at same time.

"What do you mean? I have always given you whatever you want, I have given you all the comfort, when did I hurt you?" He asked me, trying to ignore me

"damn'it it Rajat you're talking about the materialistic things, tell me you no materials in the world can you give comfort from the paining knowing the love of my life, my husband cheating on me, you should protect me, love me .. but you always ended in cheating me," I looked up to see his face, which was filled with shock

"But I ..". he tried saying something, I knew what he was about to tell, but I can't take his lie anymore, "you can't  hide from me anymore, not when I have given you the proof," I tried hard to keep my voice strong as I could, pointing to the lipstick, which was still sticking on his blazer, looking down in order to keep tears inside my eye, not letting it down.

"You knew it", he stated with all guilt, shock evident in his voice

"I know it from very beginning, you thought I wouldn't know, every time I thought you might change this time, but no you didn't, every time I felt someone as forced a dagger into my heart, but still I kept quiet for I was afraid for your and family reputation." I saw him bending his head, which hurts me even more, I can't see him like that, my stubborn heart still loves him a lot, wait but at present I have to think of my baby, I can't spoil its future for my selfishness

I continued " I have been all I can be for you and as daughter-in-law of his house, I had been your lover, your supporter, I have tried my best to be good daughter-in-law , I have offered you with everything I had, in return I had expected the same from you, but you have proved me wrong, and now I have left with only one thing that I could offer you", I saw his face from shock to guilt, guilt to fear, I wondered what was he fearing for? When he trampled over my feelings again and again wasn't he knowing that one or the other day I would find out and confront him, I mean what would one do after knowing their partner cheating on them continuously..

I was expecting some response from him but, I guess he was too busy analysing it, I felt a sting in my heart knowing what I was going to do next, I kept myself strong, not wanting to let my emotions flow, I know I am becoming weak, here take this I said giving him some papers.

What is it? He asked, uff finally some response came from him

Open it, I said , it's your freedom, the last thing I can offer you, our divorce papers, I have signed it, I said looking other side knowing what was going to happen, please sign those papers I continued, only god knows how difficult it was sign those papers, but I had too...

Whattt? your divorcing me, he almost shouted

No, I am just giving the last thing I would offer you, your freedom I said keeping my voice as soft as it could, please sign it I repeated

No, never| he yelled " I will never give you up Pari| you mean world to me, and when you have my child he or she would mean just as much to me. I promise I won't sleep with women from now except you, I... I don't want freedom, I don't want anything but you, please give me a last chance, I don't know I how I became addict to this, but please give me a last change, I will change myself, I will prove myself to you, I will do anything and everything to please you, I don't want to lose you, Pari, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" his voice softened at the end of his speech.

I almost felt he was telling truth, and was about to mention about our baby, but I stopped the my sudden urge to tell him, "his words would have meant something to me if it was said at very beginning, but now it's too late, I have already signed the divorce papers, I have already removed you from my heart, I no longer feel you, I am going where you'll never be able to find me" , then I went to take my bags, which I already had packed, I headed towards door, " I never want to see you again" I said and looked back meet his eye for the last time

He looked so broken. Tears were running down his cheeks and he dropped on his knees, " Pari, please don't leave, my heart won't be able bear the loss, I will not be able live without you" he almost begged, joining his hands.

I almost wanted to run to him, taking him a tight hug, but I had to be strong for my baby, I worried because I didn't inform my in-laws, I knew they will never accept my decision, so I kept it a secret, I turned and left immediately, called for a taxi, and drove away, away from him, his mansion, this place, I have to leave this place as soon as possible...